Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
delete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image

Alpha Blake

Russell watched his daughters descend the stairs, he was glad he didn't have to drag Harlie out of her room kicking and screaming like last time. He rubbed the stubble on his jaw, and winked at his mate across the room. She blushed and smiled in return, holding onto their youngest child, Alex, who was four. The other children stood around her, seven year old Kylie, and the twins who were nine, Ella and Sophie. He scanned the crowd, searching for his other son. Diana had left the pack to be with her mate that she found last year. Russell respected her decision, and supported her. One could not live without their mate. Patrick stood next to his mate, he was twenty three, and was gripping the tiny girl next to him. He growled lowly at the thought of his eldest son Derek, who was attacked. His daughter Michelle was taken from him, and Russell's beta was out searching for her. Hopefully he's bring her home soon, he knew exactly how it felt for a child to be missing or hurt. He remembered when Bonnie was missing for a day. He panicked the whole time until Derek carried her home. Then he had the men killed. Simple as that.

Then there was Harlie. Micah found his mate, and turned away from Harlie. She was devastated. Russell's only hope is that her mate will come along and sweep her off her feet. Only then will she be healed. The alpha scanned the room once more, making sure that everyone was present before he cleared his throat. He stepped forward, into the center of the room with Alpha Colmillo in tow. "Evening everyone." He smiled warmly at his pack, making sure to look at the newcomers. He wanted them to feel welcome, like they belonged. "I've brought you all here today, to inform you about a few things." He continued in his low husky voice. "We have been threatened. By Hunters." The crowd gasped, and the women pulled their children tighter to them, as if the hunters would bust the the windows any minute and snatch up the children. He looked at his wife, who's face paled. She now held Alex in her arms and the girls held onto her dress with worried expressions. "I don't want you to panic. Panicking would be the worst thing that could happen right now. He spoke over a few voices who were whispering at eachother, effectively shutting them up. "So to be prepared against these hunters, I've asked if we can temporarily join forces with the Shadow Dawn pack. Alpha Colmillo and his Beta, Asher, have come to warmly introduce themselves. They are here to help us, so please be kind to them." He said, motioning for the Alpha to say a few words. He hated turning to the enemy pack for help, but in order to keep his pack safe, he needed the extra protection.

ooc : I'm going to be using this from time to time for like pack meetings and stuff. d:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:13 pm
User ImageChase Lane ThibodauxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxI xam xt h exProtector

User Image

My Sister xxx S e e s xxx herself as the xxxO u t c a s t xxxxxx

XXXChase looked down at his sister and gave her a small smile. Looking back he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Suddenly a scent hit his nose making him grow tense. The scent was intoxicating making the inner wolf inside of him stir greatly. Looking around he spotted the Alphas daughter Harlie he thinks is her name. Watching her and her sister whom was pregnant with a pup at the moment he wasnt sure how far along she was since she was pregnant when him and his sister got here. Staring at the girls his inner wolf paced "This scent is driving me crazy!" He thought to chase causing him to nod in a slight agreement.

Looking at his sister he heard Alpha Blake begin to talk. When he said the words Hunter he tensed up and growled as his grip on his sister tightened up at the word. "Calm Chase your going to hurt Rylee." His inner wolf said cauisng him to losen his grip on his sister as he looked at the Alpha with narrowed eyes."And you think that if this pack joins with yours yall will not lose, sorry sir but people will die from these...Hunters they are growing smarter with each pack they kill." He spoke his voice deep but cold knowing this subject was touchy for him and his sister.

Staring at Blake with cold eyes he knew Blake knew what this meant for him and his sister. Looking at his sister he kept her close knowing now he will be on high alert in order to protect her. Listening to the rest of what he had to say he looked over at the new wolves the Alpha and Beta he smelt when he came up to the house. Looking back at Blake he knew the Alpha wanted to make them feel like they belonged but Chase knew that him and his sister will never truely belong to this pack, it just didnt feel right.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I must protect xxx m y xxx little sister xxxeven more now

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xamx thexProtector x xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:Hope its ok

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

Ƚuke ϾolmilloXXXXXXAlpha of Shadow Dawn Pack

Luke could only think of one thing as he smelled the familiar scent of his mate, she smelled like the first snow of the winter mixed with the pine trees of Christmas. It was amazing how comforting and mesmerizing it was to just smell her scent but he had to stay focused, she was not his main goal. Luke was here to help these people and show that Shadow Dawn pack was capable of anything and that he was a strong Alpha and following around his little mate was not going to help with that. Luke refused to look at her as she walked down the stair and refused to even glance at her for fear of what it would do to him. *Look at her.* His inner wolf growled at him and he raised his eyes to see her…the angel that she was. She looked so thing and delicate, she needed his protection. How could he leave her alone when she was like this? The guilt was starting to get to him; she needed him as her mate to help her get through whatever was hurting her. That’s when he started to get frustrated again, someone or something hurt her and he was going to kill it. It was simple as that. Luke was going to destroy whatever caused his little mate all of this pain and he was going to watch it die a slow and painful death and laugh at it until it was gone and his mate could be happy.

The mention of hunters broke him from his thoughts as Alpha Black started the meeting, see already she was throwing him off his game. Quickly he decided that he would make the speech quick and to the point, no need to sway the people here or try to win over everyone since he was the enemy at this point. Actually that was how he could establish himself here; these people were like his pack, family orientated. That meant if he focused on things that were dear to them he could win them over and his pack would be able to gain favor for later. It was always good to have allies and this could help him show his mate he wasn’t a bad guy. All it would take would be one good speech and he would be in.

"Let's get this over with" Luke whispered to his beta. Moving to the front of the room he nodded at Alpha Blake and faced the crowd, the other wolf did make a good point. He must have been from the recently murdered pack of wolves. It was all over now how the family had been attacked by the hunters and it was going to be something that he would address in a moment. ”Thank you for welcoming us into your meeting today Alpha Blake, I’m sure my Beta agrees with me when I say that it’s an honor to finally get to work with you instead of holding grudges from the past. But that is a good point brought up just now. Do I think that we will win? Of course I know that we will win against these hunters and I will do anything in my power to protect my pack as well as this one here. The hunters have been picking us off one pack at a time and I think it’s about time that we stand up to them and show them the strength that we have. Yes, they grow smarter each time they kill more packs but that’s about to end. I know many of you are going through something right now, maybe you’ve lost someone or maybe you are just afraid but there is no need to panic because we are all wolves and that is a bond that can’t be broken. We can defeat the hunters and when we do I can only hope that it paves the way for better relations between our two packs in the future.” That little speech was for his mate out in the audience; hopefully it would make her proud of him. It was hard not getting up there and saying that he was here to make sure that they knew his pack was stronger but it would just make him seem like a bad person and he wanted his mate to see him as good. ”Are there any other questions…concerns?” He looked around the room and his eyes fell on his angel in the back, she was so beautiful. It was hard not to pick her out of the crowd, everyone just seemed to pale in comparison to her. But he kept up his strong stance at the front of the room. He was not about to look weak in front of everyone here.

Power without love is reckless and abusive,
and love without power is sentimental and anemic.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(O.O.C-...)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThough I can’t change what happened, I can choose how to react.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don’t want to spend the rest of my life being bitter and locked up.

{feeling:: Nervous }xxxxxxxxxx{location:: Blake house }xxxxxxxxxx{company:: Harlie }xxxxxxxxxx{clothing:: Blue Bonnie }

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxxxWhen Harlie answered her door, Bonnie quickly took in her appearance. Despite the softened expression her younger sister wore, Bonnie could tell her fit had been a bad one...not that any of them weren't bad. She waited outside as Harlie finished getting ready, and sighed. She wanted to help her younger sister, but she knew that Harlie couldn't be helped if she didn't want to be. Was that what she herself was like all those months ago?

Bonnie was broken out of her thoughts when Harlie returned, and led her downstairs. "How's the baby doing?" Harlie asked. Bonnie chuckled. "Well, I'm pretty sure she's going to be a kickboxing champion when she's grown up." she said, snorting. "Every five minutes she laying into my spleen!" Bonnie quieted when Harlie came to a stop at the top of the stairs. She knew Harlie hadn't been around other people for a while, and was really in no condition to do so. However, their father's word was law, and if he needed them there, that's where they would be.

As they descended, Bonnie glanced around the room. She'd herself had never seen a meeting quite this big, but then again, they'd never had such a big problem (other than that night she'd been attacked herself). She was glad some smiled at Harlie, knowing that would help her a little. Bonnie followed Harlie to the back of the room, subconsciously wrapping her free arm around her belly, in case someone wasn't careful. She took a seat in a plush armed chair, the only free one at the moment, and looked up as Harlie spoke. She sniffed the air, and was smacked in the face with a delightful scent. It calmed her and excited her at the same time, almost making her forget what was going on around her. 'The hell?' she thought. She clutched her belly as her daughter started kicking her again. It was almost as if the unborn child was reacting to it too.

Her father's voice snapped Bonnie out of it, though, and she gave him her full attention. At the mention of hunters, both of her arms wrapped around her as she shivered, as if the warmth had been drained out of the room. 'Don't panic, he says.' she thought, 'That won't stop them from it.' Deep down, her wolf agreed somewhat. It was nervous, too. But Bonnie said nothing, glancing around the room again at the frightened faces. At the sound of another, unfamiliar voice, she turned. Her eyes widened when she caught sight of Chase. That scent from earlier, that was his! Without thinking Bonnie shrank down in her seat, trying not to be seen by him if she hadn't already been. She looked over at the other Alpha, barely holding back a biting remark. Obviously he was trying to show off. Typical.

User Image  

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 pm
      xxxxxxxxxxx↘ ↘xxʏʟᴇᴇ c𝔎ᴇɴᴢɪᴇ ʜɪʙᴏᴅᴀᴜxxx↘ ↘xxx
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

#9AC0CD
            I am an OUTCAST
            HIDDEN behind my b r o t h e r

xxHomexxxxChasexxxxsleepy/quietxxxxoutfitxx

turtleloveRylee relaxed her grip on her brother as she saw more people coming in. His smile didn't relax her at all, her nerves bouncing around in her stomach like it was a hot party. She leaned into her brother at first, then stood up straighter when Alpha Blake came in. She was worried, not liking the expression on his face. He was studying everyone, and that was never good before news, it always meant bad ones.

turtleloveSoon enough, he began to speak, and within a few words, Rii could feel her heart sink as her face visibly winced. Hunters. The word alone sent a strong chill through her body, making her shiver slightly. She felt her brother's arms pulling her tighter, but it didn't help any. They had just gotten here, and now the hunters were here too. Rylee wanted to curl up and cry. Flashed of memories blurred through her mind, tuning her out to the world, missing the rest of what Alpha Blake was saying. She felt fresh tears welling up in her eyes, and managed to banish the images just before the dam broke. With blurry vision, she looked around at the other expressions, they were very similar, the men wanted to fight, and the women wanted to protect their children. A long time ago, Rylee would have stood with the fighters, but now, she was weak, frail, and all she wanted to do was go curl up in a dark place and hide. She couldn't handle this. Reaching up, she wiped her eyes, feeling a tear weasel it's way down. Before more could come, which she knew they would, she turned and buried her face into Chase's chest, knowing he wouldn't let anything hurt her.

turtleloveThe rumble of Chase's chest when he spoke wracked her body. He was so angry, she could feel it. There was nothing she could do to calm him down though, any other time, fine, one with hunters involved, not so much. Eyes clearing up, Rii turned back to look at a new male speaking. She gathered from the way he stood that he was the other Alpha. As he spoke, she felt her insides turning, clenching, and just having an all out twist-a-roo inside of her. It made her wrap her arms tightly around her small figure. The Alpha, the younger one speaking, made her want to smile a bit, he was confident, and that was a good sign, but doubt still flowed through her body. Her pack may not have been large, but they were strong, and they were killed off within minutes. Rylee couldn't help but shrink into her brother a bit more. She couldn't help but whimper a bit, but other than that she didn't speak. She couldn't. Looking around at all the people, she still felt like she didn't belong, and she had a feeling that it was never going to go away.

I don't B E L O N G
Can anyone come SAVE me?

Orange Octopi Chocolate
Thank you:D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:31 pm
o o c ;; clothes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User Image Harlie smiled at her sisters comment. She honestly couldn't wait for the baby to be born. Maybe it would lighten the mood for everyone. As quick as the smile came, it disappeared. She found herself leaning against the wall, as if she was a chameleon blending in with it's surroundings. The air was taken right from her lungs and a fresh wave of tears were held back by her little self control. Micah stood in the doorway with his arm wrapped firmly around his mate. He hadn't spotted her yet, but after a few moments, she knew that he'd glance over and see her. She shivered, and stared down at her feet which were covered in those silly bunny slippers. She kept her gaze glued to the ground as her father spoke, her heart sank to it's feet at the mention of hunters. They were stronger, faster, and smarter than ever before. And they had been experimenting with werewolves, enhancing their own senses by mixing the wolf blood with some unknown liquid. Harlie shuddered, and subconsciously leaned toward her sister. She'd fight to the death for Bonnie and her pup. She'd fight for any of her siblings really.

Once her father was done speaking, a new voice boomed through the room. Her eyes widened and she looked up. Her eyes landed on the most gorgeous boy in the entire world. He wasn't even considered a boy, this was a man. A god even. He stood proudly, omitting the aura of an alpha. A smile made its way on her face as he spoke, he was strong. His muscles were tight against his shirt. He was powerful, she studied him closely, from the top of his head all the way down. She landed back on his face, his beautiful face. Suddenly, she became very self conscious. She hadn't even bothered to put any make up on! She was wearing child slippers, and a baggy sweatshirt. She ran a hand through her hair, it fell pin straight to her mid back.

No one spoke up, so her father stepped up. "If no one has anything to say, then this meeting is over. Dinner is on the counter in the kitchen. Eat whatever you want." He looked at Harlie when he spoke this part, raising his eyebrow at her. She rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms, scowling at the floor. "There will be another pack meeting next Wednesday, same time. Your pack is of course invited. Whoever wants to come." He said, smiling kindly at Alpha Colmillo. Thunder boomed overhead, vibrating through the house. Lightening illuminated the sky outside, making Harlie jump. She shook, her eyes wide. Storms were horrible, terrible things. She pushed the feeling away though, watching the pack move toward the kitchen. Micah caught sight of her, and held a finger up to his mate, kissing her quickly. Harlie looked away, tears welling in her eyes. She walked toward the stairs, ready to make a quick get away. But Micah grabbed her arm, when did he get so fast? "Harlie? Can I talk to you?" She shook her head, biting back from sobbing. All she wanted was to sink into his warm arms, for him to hold her like he used to. She pulled her arm away from him, ready to climb up the stairs. "I'm sorry Rabbit." He said softly, using her child hood nickname. "Don't call me that." She said coldly. "But I've always called you that.." He said, she turned to face him. Big mistake.

His chocolate eyes burned into her blue ones, but they weren't as warm as a certain other males blue eyes. She shook her head, a few tears trickling down her cheeks. "You lost all right to call me that, and you know it. You lost all rights to even talk to me Micah." She spat, a few more tears slipping down her face. He reached forward to wipe them away, and she stepped back. "Don't touch me!" She said, a bit louder than intended. The last thing she saw was his hurt expression before she turned on her heel and padded to the front door. She didn't care that it was pouring. All she wanted was away from them, from all of them. She flung the door open and ran outside, slamming it closed after her. 'Harlie go back in, your going to catch a cold. At least let me out.' Harlie ignored her wolf, and ran forward into the middle of the yard. She collapsed to the ground, and let the tears fall, why did Micah have to talk to her.. Within moments, her clothes were soaked, and her hair stuck to her face.

Alpha Blake :
"Honey, shouldn't we go get her?" Luna Blake said. He shook his head, "She won't listen to me of all people. She'd rather stay out in that rain all night then listen to her dad and come in." He said sadly. He looked at Luke, and gave him a sad smile, "Sorry about Harlie. She's a little.. fragile. I wish she would listen to someone." He said, clapping Luke on the back. He followed his wife in the kitchen, secretly hoping the other alpha could get his daughter in the house.

Wish I may, wish I might,
Find my one true love tonight.
Do you think that he,
Could be you?

★★blubblubblubblubӈαʀʟɪɛ ßʟαĸɛ

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image

She smiled at him! Luke wasn’t sure that it was at him but it was in his general direction and had been when he was talking! The angel wasn’t just listening she liked what he said and that made his inner wolf jump around and sent its tail into a blur of motion. It was a simple smile but it was still more than what he had gotten the first time they met. Well, the first time she had been asleep so he shouldn’t have expected a smile but it would have been a lot better than the continual stream of tears coming from the broken woman in the woods. Apparently those tears hadn’t stopped since the last time he’d seen her but he would fix that. No he would not fix that, because he was the Alpha of the Shadow Dawn pack and she was not in his pack and he father was Alpha Blake, he was going to stay away from her and keep her life as simple as possible. She didn’t need him to come and screw everything up between her and her family.

Luke was thankful that no one else had anything to say, he was confident that they could take down the hunters but it would take a lot of work and many wolves would die. But he needed to keep everyone positive and confident, even if they weren’t part of his pack. It was just the best strategy for any battle; you always try to boost morale in order to bring about victory. A group of depressed wolves wasn’t going to fight there hardest, it would be the dedicated ones that want to win and know they can win who would win. The doubts had to be erased or hidden from the group. It was good to question leadership but behind closed doors was always better for keeping order among the group. Of course he wasn’t one to talk since Luke didn’t like to follow the rules but when it came to his leadership, there wasn’t a highway option.

Food sounded good until his ears picked up on an argument between Harlie and someone else and whoever this guy was, he wasn’t someone that she wanted to be around. His inner wolf had a few things to say. *Luke, you better get over there.* Luke ignored his wolf and instead focused on Alpha Blake. *You get over there now!* His inner wolf was started to get angry with Luke, for days he had been ignoring his wolf when it came to anything near or around the subject of his mate. When Harlie went outside and her father patted Luke on the shoulder he finally started to listen. *I swear, you stubborn idiot, if you don’t get out there and talk to her you will never feel right again. She needs you Luke and you need her, so move!* In response to Alpha Blake and his inner wolf Luke sighed and nodded. ”I’ll give it a shot.”

Once he was outside and he saw his angel on the ground, that same broken and fragile state from the forest, he about lost it but he kept calm and sat himself next to her on the ground. ”Harlie right? I’m all for testing the elements but if you’re going to be out here I would recommend at least a rain coat or maybe a poncho. Here, actually you can just borrow my shirt. It’s really warm and even if it gets wet it’ll still keep you from getting sick because the fibers are meant for…it’s just a shirt that’ll keep you dry and warm.” Luke didn’t know what to say; for once in his life the ability to think up something smooth was gone. Who talked about safety in the rain? He should be asking if she was ok and instead he was lecturing her on wearing a jacket and about to start discussing the makeup of his shirt. Taking his shirt off he placed it around her, not sure if he was allowed to help her into it or not, just that at least with it around her she would be able to stay dryer than she was right now. ”I’m Luke by the way…but uh, what’s bothering you?” That was at least a tiny bit better than lecturing her on the jacket and hopefully she would be able to talk.

(O.O.C-...)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:48 pm
o o c ;; clothes

Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User Image Harlie was numb to the rain. She felt it land on her, but it didn't make her cold, or warm. She just didn't feel anything. Out in the rain, she could let out her tears without being bothered. Her wolf grew excited, she felt someone approach, but Harlie ignored it. It was probably her dad again. She laid her head on her knees, and sighed, staring into the green forest. The rain was falling heavily, pooling around her in a small puddle. She hiccuped, and pushed her hair out of her face. She couldn't help but jump when a voice other than her fathers came over the sound of the rain. She looked his way, and blushed when she saw the alpha from earlier. He was blabbering about her wearing a raincoat, or something. She couldn't help but smile through the tears at his nonsense. Then he said she could wear his shirt, and her smile was replaced by a scarlet blush that covered both of her pale cheeks. "I actually can't feel it, but thank you.." She said softly, ignoring the fact that he was now shirtless. She slipped the shirt over her head, and reveled in the smell that wrapped around her. The scent of everything good wafted through her nose, it was the same smell as earlier, yet stronger.

She peeked at the man beside her. He had a very defined stomach, and his arm muscles were to die for. She blushed and looked away, trying to stop the tears. The shirt was actually very warm, and brought feeling back to her numb body. She realized that she actually was cold. She shivered, before practically laughing at Luke's comment. Luke.. that was a nice name. "More like what isn't wrong with me." She said, hiccuping. "I'm Harlie, but of course you already know that. I mean who doesn't know me? I'm probably the weakest wolf in the pack. I know everyone thinks that." She said sadly. She hated how everyone thought so low about her. They all knew about Micah, and they sympathized, but no one knew how much it hurt. No one here understood. They all had their mates, and were happy. But she'd never be happy again. "I've just got problems. And I'm sure you don't want to hear about them." She said, scooping up a handful of mud. She remembered when she and Bonnie and her older brothers used to have mud fights all the time. Diana, their older sister, never partook in their activities. She was always the girly girl. Harlie patted the mud down on the ground, and smoothed it back out, drawing shapes in it with her pointer finger.

She imagined throwing mud at Luke. In her mind, they played like children. Running around, throwing mud at each other, tackling one another. Smearing the brown goo all over each others faces. She smiled at the thought. She felt strange when she was around Luke. Maybe it was because he was the enemy alpha, and he was so darn attractive. She scooped the mud up again and let it slip in between her fingers. The same slimy feeling from her past made her shudder.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image

Luke smiled, he made her blush. At least she didn’t think he was stupid for rambling about raincoats and his shirt, that and she was wearing it. It was a slight victory, now she was warm and it was his shirt…his shirt on her. When he got it back his shirt would have the faint Harlie smell to it. ”You’re welcome.” He still wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do for her, her father would want her back inside and eating something but Luke knew better. The problem was inside and she needed some time to get away from the problem and sort through things which is what Luke planned to help her do. There was no point in avoiding the subject because she was out here because of it. That and her father said she didn’t listen to anyone but maybe it should be the other way around. She was out here because she needed someone to listen to her not because someone needed to tell her what to do and get her to go back inside. This place was her escape and to escape to it meant she wasn’t going back until that boy was out of the house and she was safe from whatever emotions she was feeling.

”I don’t think that, you don’t look weak to me you just look broken. A broken wolf is actually really dangerous Harlie; those are the ones that are unpredictable because they start to not care anymore.” His father had been a broken wolf. The caring father he was supposed to have had been replaced with a cold hearted man who would go into fits of rage without needed anyone to provoke him. It was hard to determine who his father would be from day to day and it’s because once broken it’s hard to keep all of those pieces together and when some get lost then there is no way to get them back. Harlie was just now broken and Luke could fix her, well not really fix her but he could help her keep all of those pieces together before she lost them. ”Actually, I do want to hear about your problems. You have a family that cares about you but yet you come out here in the rain to get away…” He let his sentence drop off so that is sounded like he was just saying his thoughts.

His eyes were drawn to her hands as she started to play in the mud maybe that was a way he could reach her. Luke picked up a pile of mud and placed it next to her hand. ”I use to play in the mud all the time when I was growing up. My father would always yell at me because when I walked into the house there would be a trail of muddy footprints behind me. I would be out there for hours in the mud then have to spend even more time cleaning the floors only to go back outside and do it again. It use to frustrate him so much.” She barely knew him so he guessed maybe opening up to her on a harmless subject would get her to see he wasn’t a bad guy. Then maybe she would be willing to explain to him what she was going through right now. If she needed more he wasn’t afraid to talk about himself, it was actually a subject he rather enjoyed from time to time.

(O.O.C-...)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:04 pm
User ImageChase Lane ThibodauxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxI xam xt h exProtector

User Image

My Sister xxx S e e s xxx herself as the xxxO u t c a s t xxxxxx

XXXChase Kept his sister close and continued to listen to the Alphas. Looking around his eyes stopped on the girl who was with a pup, Bonnie he believed her name was. Looking at her, the scent hit him like waves causing him to shiver a bit"Its her, the girl with the pup, thats where the scent is coming from" His inner wolf said pacing the scent driving them crazy, "Hate to say it but I think your right..I dont have time for this I have to protect Rylee." He thought causing his wolf to growl "Now you have two more to protect when these hunters come." He snapped causing Chase to sigh.

Slowly he let go of his sister and rubbed his head and watched as eveyone went to the kitchen. "Dont go outside Rylee its storming and I dont want you to get sick, so our lunch plans will have to wait till tomorrow if thats ok?" He asked looking at his sister as he moved over to a wall and slid down it and sat on the floor with his back agaist the wall. Looking up at his sister he chuckled "Now your much taller then me." He said and looked seeing the alphas daughter, Harlie he thought was her name go outside and the other Alpha follow after her. Looking over he noticed him and sister as well as Bonnie.

Looking over at Bonnie the scent kept hitting him like waves that just wouldnt stop. Trying to ignore it he looked at Rylee "Now that they are back we are going to have to train more and get you back into shape which means eating Rylee Your all I have left and I am not going to lose you to those monsters." He said and stood up and looked down at his sister as he crossed his arms over his sculpted chest. Walking over to one of the windows he looked out it watching the rain "This is going to be a bad storm I can feel it" His inner wolf said causing Chase to nod watching as a flash of lightening lit up the sky.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I must protect xxx m y xxx little sister xxxeven more now

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xamx thexProtector x xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:02 pm
o o c ;; clothes

User Image Harlie kept her eyes down at his comment. She was dangerous, she knew. Her fits had worsened over the week. Everyday they lasted a little longer, and were more brutal. Yesterday she broke a lamp, and sliced her palm open before she realized what happened. A single tear slipped past the flood gates, and trickled down her face. She was glad it was raining. Or else Luke would see. She hiccuped again, and stared up at the sky. "I do care though.." She said softly. She cared very much about Micah, and she stilled loved him with all the little pieces of her heart. But there was a nagging in the back of her head that told her to let him go. How could she let him go when he was her world for so long? She turned to face Luke, and raised a blonde eyebrow at him. "But your an Alpha. And you want to know about me? Trying to get in my dad's good books?" She teased, a small smile forming on her face. But she didn't tell him anything. Not yet at least. How could she trust him. She'd heard rumors about him before. He was a lady's man, who seduced women into his bed. "Storms are scary, but they give me something else to think about for a while.. something to distract me from.. never mind." She said quickly, shutting up.

Harlie sighed, and jumped when a flash of lightening was followed by rumbling thunder. For a moment, she focused on the fear, rather than the pain of heartbreak. She stared at Luke's hands, who mimicked hers and were playing in the mud. He set a handful next to her hand, and she smiled at him. "I used to play in the mud all the time. Me and Bonnie would smear it all over each others faces. My mom would get so mad, she wanted us to be ladies." She chuckled at the memory, subconsciously moving the mud around. The rain was starting to fall harder, so she scooted a little closer to Luke so he could hear her without her shouting. "Diana was the girly girl. One day we made mom so mad. We chased my sister through the house with a bucket of mud, it got everywhere. In the end though, mom screamed at us to go outside and hose off. She wouldn't let us in the house til like nine at night. The house was spotless when we came back, and she told us to start acting like ladies. But we didn't listen, of course." A genuine smile had formed on Harlie's face at the memory. She had a far off look in her eyes as she stared across the yard.

"Were not so different, you and me." She said, dropping her smile. She stared hard at Luke's face, trying to understand the strange butterflies she got. They were lighter, and felt like they were made of gold, nothing like the butterflies she used to get with Micah. Maybe Luke was her light, maybe he was meant to help her, to be her friend. She decided to maybe open up to the young alpha a little, and tell him a few things, hinting at the big picture. She drew circles in the mud, and stared down at the ground. "His name's Micah. And he's the center of my problems. He's the center of everything. Him and his little mate.." She said, shivering in the process. She looked up at him. 'Tell him more.' Her wolf spoke, Harlie thought about it for a moment, before going against it. 'Just tell him something else.' Harlie gave in, if she didn't please her inner wolf, she'd annoy her for the rest of the night. "We used to play in the mud too.. me and Micah. We were best friends. Everyone thought we would be mates." Her lower lip trembled slightly. 'Doesn't it feel nice to talk to someone Harlie? To finally relieve some of the tension?' Harlie would never admit it, but she agreed with her wolf. She felt much better.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image

Luke shook his head and looked at the ground. “Don’t stop caring, once you start to go numb then you lose yourself and you seem like a very nice girl Harlie.” He laughed when she mentioned getting in her dad’s good books. It was an idea, talking his daughter into eating and going back inside would definitely get him in with her dad. But that’s not why he was out here, he was out here because she was his mate and she was hurting. She needed him right now and she needed him to listen to what she had to say or at least talk about what was going on with her that would cause her to come out here while it was storming. ”Yes I’m an Alpha but that doesn’t mean I’m heartless. I think you hurt my pride a little.” He smirked at her grabbing his chest and acting like he was wounded, trying to make her laugh. He almost had her talking about her problems but she closed up rather quickly and he could guess why. There were plenty of rumors about his reputation and he knew that she didn’t trust him which really hurt him. She was supposed to be someone that he would spend the rest of his life with and she couldn’t even tell him what was wrong with her because of something stupid he did in his past. Actually it was his recent past but since he had seen her he had changed, of course she didn’t know that but it was still something. How was she going to love him if she couldn’t even open up to him?

There was that smile again, it was amazing how that smile could make him feel like nothing in the world mattered except seeing that smile on her face. It was so irritating because he was supposed to be the best Alpha ever but this little wolf was turning him into a pile of goo without even knowing it. He laughed at her story about the mud and smiled with her, she was getting closer to him! His inner wolf was going crazy now; she was closer to him and smiling. Just those two things were making his day. Since she needed a good laugh he decided to be goofy.”That sounds like fun, I guess you would do this?” He scooped up some mud on his finger and smeared two lines one on his left cheek and one on his right cheek.

”No we’re not so different.” There, she was getting it. That was the entire point of bringing up mud, she liked mud and he could relate so now she saw that they had something in common from their childhoods. Finally she started talking about her problems and it broke his heart. She was in love with another man, he thought for sure that when he met his mate or rather if he ever met his mate she would fall in love with him and everything would be great but she was already in love with someone else. Now it was time for him to open up and finally get her to see that he was here for her. ”I think I know what you’re going through. I’m guessing this Micah kid was your boyfriend and you love him but he found someone else and now you feel like you aren’t going to find anyone else as good as him or who will love you like he did.” Luke sighed and looked in front of him. ”I bet you’ve heard of my reputation. I use to use women…a lot of women, it didn’t matter to me because they were only in my life for maybe a night or two then that was it.” He turned his head and looked at her for a moment before he went on. ”I know you probably don’t feel like it right now but you’re lucky Harlie, for a moment you had someone who was there for you, someone that you loved and cared about. I’m not saying you should be happy or anything because this guy really hurt you but I’m sure you’ll find your mate too and Micah won’t even compare to him.” Now it was back to trying to make her smile. ”Just look at you, you are beautiful and cute. The slippers really add to it, bunny slippers on you are adorable and you have stunning blue eyes. Whoever your mate is…he’s really missing out right now.” It hurt so much to pretend like he didn’t know that her mate was already sitting next to her but she was in love with someone else. She needed a friend right now and that’s what he would have to be…just a friend.

(O.O.C-...)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm
o o c ;; clothes Okay, the reason why Harlie doesn't know that Luke is her mate, is because she's not eighteen yet, and she doesn't understand the connection right away. I forgot to mention that earlier. d:

User Image Harlie liked talking to Luke. It felt natural, and he seemed to enjoy talking to her too. She dug her fingers into the mud, and listened to the low rumbling of thunder. Streaks of lightening lit up the sky, as the rain fell heavily. She was soaked to the bone, but she didn't care. She was worried about her bunny slippers though, they were a gift from... nevermind that. She laughed at him when he grabbed his chest, mocking pain. Then, he decided to be even more goofy, and smeared mud on his cheeks. She laughed, and nodded. "I would do something like that, but maybe it would be a little more like this.." She said, getting both of her hands muddy. A devilish gleam shone in her blue eyes as she made her move. She placed both hands on his chest, and pressed gently, leaving two of her small hand prints behind. When she touched him, it felt like an electric shock jolted her alive. His skin was so smooth, and muscular. She wanted to reach out and trail her finger up his arm, but she resisted. Instead, she put on a smile, and pressed her hands on both of her cheeks. Two brown mud prints stood out on her pale face.

"I guess sometimes we need to get a little crazy." She whispered. Luke was very good at cheering her up. So far, he was proving to be a great friend. But then his tone got serious, and she listened to his words, hanging on every one of them. She couldn't help but let a few tears fall. He spoke nothing but the truth. Harlie was lucky to have Micah, but now it was time to get over him. he had moved on, and now it was her turn. But why was it so hard? 'I know it's hard now, rabbit, but you'll be fine sooner than you know.' Her inner wolf said gently. "Thank you Luke." She said with a sad smile. A pink blush spread across her cheeks when he complimented her. He said something about the slippers, and she was again reminded of Micah. She slipped off the two rabbits on her feet, and stood from her spot on the ground. Her bare feet squished into the mud, and she loved the way it felt. She drew back her arm, and one by one, she tossed each slipper far from her. She smiled down at Luke. "Your not so bad looking either." She teased, she didn't care if he asked about the slippers. She's tell him the truth. "I hope you find your mate soon. She'll be a very lucky girl, Luke." She said, staring down at the ground.

"Well, I think it's about time I had some fun. This whole week has been depressing. And I know I'm not fully ready to move on, but I need a break from all this sad stuff." Harlie said, sticking her tongue out. She knelt down, and scooped up some mud. After a moment of thinking, she tossed it at Luke, watching as it splattered across his chest and stomach. "Hey, uh, you got a little something on your tummy." She said, grinning evilly.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 pm
      xxxxxxxxxxx↘ ↘xxʏʟᴇᴇ c𝔎ᴇɴᴢɪᴇ ʜɪʙᴏᴅᴀᴜxxx↘ ↘xxx

#9AC0CD
            I am an OUTCAST
            HIDDEN behind my b r o t h e r

xxHarlie'sxxxxThe Windowxxxxthoughtfulxxxxoutfitxx

turtleloveThe thought of food didn't sound too appealing to Rylee at the moment, but she was thirsty. Before everyone moved, a loud clap of thunder shook her body, and the house. Rii jumped and squeaked loudly. She loved storms, but it scared her. A long time ago, more like a few months, whenever it was storming, a bunch of the girls would get together and have a sleepover, no electricity, candles only. It was a bit of a fire hazard, but they didn't care. They would stay up and tell the scariest stories they knew, watch the silliest horror films, scare each other, and eat, of course. It was always the best way to make a gloomy storm into a fun situation. One time, Rii remembered, Chase had come out to yell at the girls, they were being too loud, and Rii and Ally had ran up to his room when he wasn't looking. Needless to say, they scared him really good when he got back to his room. It was funny to them, he got really mad though.

turtleloveSighing softly, Rylee felt more tears try to come out, but she pushed them back, she didn't want to cry in front of the pack. Looking up to Chase, she shrugged lightly. "We can do it whenever the weather is good." Her voice was almost a whisper, even if there weren't that many people around, she couldn't bring herself to actually speak loud. It didn't bother her when her brother went to go sit on the wall, though she thought it was weird that he was turning down food. He never did that. Her response to his comment was a simple shrug, jokes didn't really process right now. Rylee could see her brother looking off, and when she focused in, she saw that he was looking at Bonnie. Rii had seen that look before. She'd seen it in her friend's eyes when they'd found their mate. "I'll try..." Her eyes cast down into her brothers, chocolate swirls shining with sadness. "You're not going to loose me, Chase." She was serious, her tone the loudest it had been since she'd spoken up.

turtleloveGlancing at Bonnie, then back at Chase, Rylee smiled softly, "Go talk to her. I promise, I'll handle myself fine. I'm going to get something to drink, then I can stay in the kitchen with the kids.." She didn't know why she had said that. Rii didn't exactly like not being next to her brother, but that look, the look he was giving Bonnie, it just made her want to do something for her brother. He had done so much for her. Without waiting for an answer, she slipped into the kitchen and grabbed a cup, filling it with ice and water. Looking at the children, she smirked, not really wanting to go watch them, as cute as they were, so she opted for going over to the walk and leaning against it, staring blankly out the window and sipping her water. Soon enough, she was lost in thought. One of the things on her mind the most was that strange smell, it still lingered in her nose, and she could feel her wolf inside of her, she loved it too.

I don't B E L O N G
Can anyone come SAVE me?

Orange Octopi Chocolate
-----

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image

It looked like being goofy was really helping her, she was laughing at him and…she was touching him. He felt her hands on his chest and it was like he was on fire just from her touch. He didn’t care if the mud every came off because it would remind him of her every time he saw them. How her hands felt against his chest, but just like that the feeling was gone and he laughed as she left muddy hand prints on her cheeks. She really was the perfect woman for him but she would never know that because he couldn’t do that to her. He couldn’t take her away from her family to stay with his pack and he couldn’t leave his pack to stay with her. If there was one thing he did want right now it was for her to run away with him, or something. She could live with him and he would be able to keep her safe from the hunters and any fighting because he would protect her from it all.

”Of course we do, if we never let it out then we’ll never get to have fun.” Luke smiled at her and he guessed that what he said did reach her because he saw some tears and she thanked him. That was better than her just ignoring him and never getting her to see that she could do so much better than Micah, she could have Luke. It did surprise him when she threw her slippers but he guessed that they had something to do with her problem so he didn’t ask anything because he really didn’t care, it looked like she just wanted to have a good time. ”Oh really? It’s nice to hear that I’m not so bad looking.” Luke laughed until she mentioned him finding his mate and he sighed, he might as well be honest or something. ”I did find her but I don’t think that she knows I’m her mate. She’s focused on this other guy and I guess she just doesn’t see me as her mate.” He shrugged and looked at her. Did she see it? Could she tell that he imprinted on her? Oh well, he would just have to wait for the day that she realized her mate was standing in front of her the entire time. It would be the best day of his life and possibly the hardest since they would have to figure things out but his wolf was still going crazy for her. It was hard not be excited.

Luke laughed again when she splattered mud on him. ”I didn’t notice.” He smirked and rubbed more mud on his chest before he picked her up in a bear hug rubbing the mud on his chest all over her. It felt so good to have her in his arms but he made the bear hug only last long enough to seem friendly and get mud on her, actually on his shirt on her before he set her down and smirked at her. ”You got something on my shirt.” He smirked and teased her.

(O.O.C- Yeah, I know she's only 17 and you said that they imprint at 18 so I guessed so. But Luke doesn't know that.)

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff