Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
The Depths of Darkness Original (OPEN and ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethan sat down under a tree as he let his demons do the searching. One with the power of the darkness flame mastered doesn't need to resort to petty recon anyway. After a while he decided to start working out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:50 pm
User Image
█████ Rome █████
" A job is a job. Do it or get out. "

The man didn't say a word throughout the whole conversation. Why waste his breath if they wasted his valuable time when he could be doing work...
A sigh of relief left his lips when the two annoyances left, leaving the man all alone in his office. His office was meant for work, not for a tea party.
Turning around in his office chair to stare out the window, Rome chewed his inner cheek slowly, his eyes gazing at the dead men that decorated his front building.
"Need to get that cleaned..." he spoke before turning around to face the front door, Rome picked up the phone from his desk and dialed down the number of one of his best friends and work mate who helped each other in tough times. Right now was a tough moment...
Bringing the phone up to his ear, Rome tapped his fingers on his desk, listening to the rings. 1 ring... 2 rings... 3 rings...
"Hello?" a deep and husky voice spoke through the phone, a smirk playing on Rome's lips. "Yamoto? It's me, Rome. Remember when you said you owed me one? Well, let's say I need a favor..."
And the converstaion started.

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:57 pm
Pokeriio

User ImageUser Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
✖ Keta Malker ✖

"Hmm guess no ones here I guess I'll have to come back later." She said as she turned her back to the door and began to climb down the steps back to her car. She finally reached the bottom and went into her car. it was already pretty late out but she decided to drive home anyways. On her way back to civilization she began to think. 'I may have to take these matters into my own hands.'

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image
█████ Rome █████

Walking down a darken corridor, Rome stopped in his tracks and turned around to see a boy running after him.
"I don't have time for slowpokes, Yosuke. Time is wasting away" Rome snapped, the boy finally reaching his boss and took a moment for a breather. But Rome had other plans, continuing his walk to his destination that wasn't too far now.
He had spoken to Yamoto about needing men. The man, Yamoto, replied with 'they'll be on their way. Meet where we always meet' and the conversation ended there.
Now Rome was on his way to meet Yamoto and his new men. Hopefully, they'll be worth something and last longer than his own men did.
Reaching a door with a lock, Rome pulled out his pin cross and placed it into the wall with the same shape as the cross. Suddenly, a sound of something being unlocked was heard.
Yosuke swallowed down his nervousness. He never met Yamoto but heard rumors that Yamoto and Rome used to be evil demons that ruled the demon world long ago and was brought back as mafia bosses...
But that rumor was ended when Rome found out and gave a 10 hour lecture about it.
"Yosuke, stop shaking. Yamoto hates weaklings and crowds like yourself."
The boy just shook his head up and down. He didn't even realize he was shaking! Rome sighed when Yosuke continued to shake again. Ignoring him, Rome opened the door and entered into another darken corridor but with a single faint light at the end. Yosuke followed, keeping close to his boss. He could hear loud laughter from the end of the corridor. "Yamoto must be here" said Rome who hurried his pace just a bit. "The man hates waiting..."
Finally reaching the end of the corridor, both men walked in to see a man sitting on a black sofa with large demon surrounding him.

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:29 pm
Pokeriio

User ImageUser Image
✖ Keta Malker ✖

Keta finally arrived home and collapsed on her bed. "I guess if I can't find him I'm better at taking this into my own hands." She said to herself as she put on her pj's and got into her bed. She snuggled up in the covers and slowly drifted of to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:34 am
User Image
█████ Rome █████

It seemed like forever but the meeting finally ended with both the bosses shaking their hands on the agreement they just made. "I'll be sure to call if they are a problem" Rome said. Yamoto nodded, a smirk landing on his lips. "Don't worry, they'll behave..." and with that Yamoto disappeared.
Turning to the demons, Rome cleared his throat. There was about 50 demons, all different sizes and shapes. "As you can tell, Yamoto left you scum under my order. If you cease to disobey me you'll face punishment."
All the demons nodded, unfazed on the outside but slightly trembled on the inside. Something about their new boss didn't make sense to them. The demons could feel a aura coming off of him... but they couldn't grasp it. Was their new boss a demon as well?...
Rome frowned when the demons looked at him blankly, their ugly eyes trying to find something. "Might I ask what is wrong? If not then stop looking at me like that" Rome spat. The demons quickly shook their head. Finally, one spoke.
"What are we to do, Sir?"
A wicked smile played on Rome's lips. "Simple. Destroy the demons that go on my territory. Meanwhile, some of you will help create weapons and ship them. I'll explain more once I introduce you to the rest of my useless men."
With that said Rome turned around and shoved a colourless Yosuke out the door. "Yosuke, go grab the other man. And seriously, if you don't stop shaking I will kill you." And with that Yosuke yelped and run off to fetch everyone else.

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:29 am
Pokeriio

User ImageUser Image
✖ Keta Malker ✖

Keta awoke 4 hours later, vampires don't sleep too much because, they don't need to. 'Hmm I think I have a plan but, I'll need his help.' She thought as she got up and got changed. She brushed her teeth and combed her hair back into a neat ponytail. Then she grabbed her bag and keys and left. She drove till she was in front of Mr.Rome's work. She walked through the lobby to the elevator. She arrived on his floor and walked through his doors and closed them behind her. "Look I don't have any time for your sass or snide remarks. I need your help and in return I will help you. Understood?" She said as she took a seat in the one chair in front of him. She waited quietly for his response.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:49 am
NekoAnimeLuv

User Image
█████ Rome █████

Walking back, the demons following him from behind, Rome arrived to the lobby where his men where waiting. Some of the men's jaws dropped when they saw the demons behind their boss. "B-boss! Demons!" one yelled. Rome sighed. "If your small pea sized brain where to actually work, they would have attacked your useless a** already" Rome said, a hint of annoyance lacing his voice. "Moving on, I want to introduce you all to your new co-workers. I expect no one will get killed... not that any of you are important and useful anyway" Rome said, turning to face the demons.
"Okay, I will let Yosuke take it from here. He'll explain what has to be done. I have some paperwork to do now. Don't disappoint like they have" with that said Rome left and returned to his office. He smirked when he saw his new desk was fully assembled. Sitting down at new desk, Rome pulled out some paperwork that had to be done by today. But before he could even start, that woman from before came in.
"Oh, look what the cat dragged back" he mumbled, leaning back on his office chair. Listening to her, he raised a brow.
"Help? What would I need you for? I have no use for you. But do go on and tell me."

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

LadyKasula

Demonic Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:11 pm

User Image

Character's Name: Botan
Username: RenoRussia-Chan
Race: Spirit
Personality: She is clumsy, bubbly, careless, talkative, cautiously-optimistic, a scardy-cat, and tries to be helpful.
Appearance(s): She has long blue hair that has usually been pulled into a pony tail. She has purple eyes. She wears a light pink kimono with a white obi, when she is on duty and human clothes when off duty. When she is training someone she wears a long sleeve yellow shirt with an orange camisole and brown slacks.
Weapon: Oar
Powers: Spiritual Power (mild healing abilities) and Flight (summons her oar for quick transportation)
Their Life: Not much is known about her early life, but she is one of Spirit World's grim reapers. Botan was assigned by Koenma, her boss, to help resurrect Yusuke and then to be his assistant and trainer once he became Spirit Detective. She is usually the one who brief's the team on their mission and gives them gadgets to use. During the Dark Tournament, she was the team coach for Team Urameshi and the one who ferried Genkai's soul when she died.
Other: The power sphere (the key to the Netherworld's power) used to lie in her body.
Parents: Unknown

❥Role-Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces