Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 800 / Hidden Attic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:58 pm
~After Renovation~

----
Aili entered her room and glanced around curiously. Despite what the butlers had informed her of, Aili thought her room looked the same. It appeared that even in her absence, the butlers had occasionally dusted her room.

'Though they probably didn't enter the experimental room. Not that it should need dusting, even after these months. Oh! I should renew the protection bonds.'

Aili laid her messenger bed at the foot of her bed and walked towards the doorway that led to her experimental room. As soon as she walked through the doorway, the atmosphere shimmered and Aili found her in her little laboratory. Here, Aili could literally see the change. Aili found herself looking out into the sky, glancing at the clock tower and little people down below, whereas in her old lab, there had been no windows.

"Aldora must have spelled the glass so that no one could see this from the outside," Aili mused.

She let out a sigh. Thinking of Aldora still brought a pang of sadness to her chest. Aldora was no longer the little girl at her side. It had been months, almost a year since she had seen her sister-self.

"There's no use worrying. She can take care of herself just fine." Aili stepped towards the glass. "Well, now to renew and strengthen the protection spells."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:40 pm
Aili gently placed her hand on the spelled glass and closed her eyes. She focused on her breathing, bringing her body into a meditative state in order to fully control her power. A faint light surrounded her body as she pushed her magic outside of her skin. The glow underneath her hands pulsed slightly as she mentally nudged the power out and into the glass. In her inner mind, the magic streamed out like a web to encase the experimental room. An even fainter glow of purple and her own silver-pink magic that surrounded the room, informed Aili that the spells indeed had weakened, and it had been some time since the spells had been laid.

Aili let out a breath as she gently increased the amount of magic she was pouring out. The threads of magic thickened and very soon, the spaces of the web were covered with a sheet of Aili’s silver-pink magic.

Slowly, Aili lifted her palms off the glass, and when nothing appeared to shift, she completely removed her hands from the glass. She opened her eyes and gazed at her handiwork, satisfied at the success of the spell. In reality, there was no spell. The way Aili worked her magic conflicted with many teachings about chanting and patterns. Her power with nature allowed her to almost “naturally” work her magic into a given purpose.  

LadyLight
Crew

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:54 am
Aili placed down the papers in her hand and sighed. She had signed up to teach an active class again. Just maybe she could teach one-on-one again.

'I would probably be a better tutor than an actual classroom teacher. Perhaps I should also offer tutoring? Hm... I guess I'll have to see how much time I have on my hands'

Aili refocused her attention on her assigned class, "Priest Studies, eh? Time to start writing lecture notes."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:57 pm
Aili walked into her room with a lugging a suitcase. She paused and allowed her eyes to survey the main entrance before shutting the door behind her and walking towards one of the windows. It's so good to be home, she thought, resting her forehead against the window overlooking Ria's campus.

After a few moments of nostalgia, Aili sat down in one of her chairs to take another look at the room she had been away from in the past years. Yes, it's been too long since I've been here.

Aili bent over to grab the stack of mail that had been resting on her suitcase and when she dropped the stack, a small cloud of dust puffed into the air causing her to sneeze.

"Okay. Clean first. Mail second. Then I can rest."  

LadyLight
Crew

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out