Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Cotswolds 88 Hotel Painswick {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

As soon as their lips touched, Nikolai pulled away from it, though he stayed very close. "Don't be stiff," he instructed softly, his warm coffee-scented breath against Ben's mouth. "Move your lips with mine, dearie. And don't be afraid to put your hands on me." He leaned back in again and kissed him gently.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 am
Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He nodded, bringing his hands up to Nikolai's shoulders and trying his best to relax. Kissing back, the boy came closer to Nikolai, their bodies almost touching.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:27 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Sin's lips moved along with the boy's, and when he felt the hands on his shoulders he moved his hands onto the boy's waist and shuffled him a little closer. A few moments passed before Nikolai decided it was ready to deepen it and parted Ben's lips with his tongue. "Try to wrap your tongue around mine." he whispered before sliding his tongue inside.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:36 am
Awesome nerd

Ben followed Nikolai's instructions without a second thought, tentatively touching the Sin's tongue with his own. After a moment, he gained a bit of confidence and started to really kiss back, still moving at a slow, lazy pace, but still wrapping his tongue around Nikolai's. The silver-haired boy moved closer, now pressing his chest into his mentor's, and slowly inched his hands into Nikolai's soft, curly hair.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:44 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

He had to resist his habitual urge to already begin on the neck, this boy was just barely reaching his hair. Nikolai let one of his hands slide up the boy's back and to the back of his head as he deepened their kiss. Part of him was still wary of the fact that he would no doubt die if one of Ben's parents were to walk in, but he was also aware of the fact that the boy would definitely not leave him alone if he were to stop now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:53 am
Awesome nerd

He continued to kiss back, his rod already hardening once again. Ben's young and mostly-inexperienced tongue tried to keep up with Nikolai's, and his hands gently and unsurely pushed Nikolai closer. He was still completely terrified, but he knew he had to do this. He had to learn how to be an excellent lover...even if it meant losing his virginity to the man his father hated.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:06 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Because of how close their bodies were, Nikolai quickly noticed the change in Ben's body. He broke the kiss. "Kiss my neck, dearie." he instructed. "When you feel you're ready, try to suck on it." He grinned a bit. "Don't overdo it though."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:09 am
Awesome nerd

His hard blush returning, Ben nodded silently, then moved his lips to Nikolai's neck, kissing it softly. After a few minutes and a small burst of courage, he sucked on it lightly, his hands on Nikolai's upper arms and his cheeks as red as the silk sheets on the bed.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Yes, dearie, just like that." Nikolai said with the slightest purr. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to swoon for a bit before he set one hand on the boy's head, directing him to a pleasure point. As soon as he felt the lips touch it, a shiver of pleasure ran down his spine. "Mmm, you're learning quite well, darling."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:55 pm
Awesome nerd

Ben sighed in relief, then tensed as his teeth accidentally grazed Nikolai's smooth neck. Crap! I didn't mean to use my teeth! Great, now I just screwed everything up...

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The moment he felt the teeth, Nikolai let out a sharp startled gasp and dug his slender fingers into the boy's hair. "Dear me," he whispered after recovering, eyes still closed. "Are you quite sure you need my help, darling?" he purred in the boy's ear.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:11 pm
Awesome nerd

Ben almost smiled at Nikolai's words, not pushing his luck by doing it again. Instead, he continued to do as he had before, as per Nikolai's instructions. 'Well, that was lucky...wonder when things are going to take off. I'm so ready, I can barely stand...and I think he knows it, too.'

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

As if on cue, once Ben's thoughts finished Nikolai pulled him onto the bed and pinned him down. "Listen carefully, darling." he started and gazed up and down the boy's body, not in the seductive way he loved to but as more of a chart he was looking over. "There is a difference between good and phenomenal. Good is getting your screams, your orgasm, dearie. Phenomenal is when God is called down and windows are broken." He grinned at the memories. "To reach phenomenal, darling, you must use the pleasure points on the body. I can't remember everything that well, but I believe the male body has nine pleasure points." He leaned his head down and kissed him again, although he grew a bit dominate yet feminine at the same time. Nikolai took Ben's bottom lip into his mouth and lightly sucked on it, and as the action continued his mischievous tongue slid a few millimeters from the lip, teasingly licking and activating a pleasure point. "First is the lower lip." he whispered between the kiss.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 pm
Awesome nerd

The moment the elder man touched his first pleasure point, the young boy whimpered, more blood rushing to his groin. 'Oh my God...all that from my lip? Mental note-taking mode, activate!' Too prideful to let out anything above a whimper, the pre-teen lay still, his body yearning for more.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Smirking at the intended reaction, Nikolai lowered his kisses to the front of the throat. He placed a few teasing kisses around before reaching the Adam's Apple. There he let his tongue slide out and run in circles just beneath the bulge of the throat, activating the thyroid. "Next is the throat."
With that activated, his kisses trailed down from the chest to the headlights on them. "Then the nipples." The torturous tongue returned to do its favored job. As if with ice cream, it began to circle around it from the areola to the center, and once the center was reached it was given a light flicker and then a soft bite.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff