Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:46 pm
Awesome nerd

blushing once more, the angel found himself pulled into kissing back, his hands slowly lowering themselves to his sides. pulling away so he could breathe, the angel stared into the devil's eyes. "i-i can u-undress on my own..... i-if... if you don't mind...?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image

"It's either that or I help scrub you down, darling." the Sin bargained with his lips next to Belyi's.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:56 pm
Awesome nerd

"u-uhm... uhm...." the angel stammered, unable to find his voice at that suggestion, the color in his cheeks starting to rise

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

"Would you prefer I do both?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:57 pm
Awesome nerd

at this, the angel found it impossible to even stammer, his cheeks just a deep red.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

The Sin grinned. "I'll take that as a yes." Then he leaned back towards Belyi and began kissing him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:19 pm
Awesome nerd

blushing lightly, the angel shyly kissed back, supporting himself by putting his hands on the counter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image

Nikolai pried Belyi's lips apart with his tongue then inserted it into his mouth. As his tongue felt around the boy's mouth, his hands drifted to his sides and pulled him closer to his body.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:42 pm
Awesome nerd

blushing madly, the angel's hands slowly relaxed, one looping around his neck to get tangled in silver curls as the other rested daintily over the devil's heart. his tongue slowly brushed across the sin's, hesitantly sliding into his mouth as he tried to be a bit more assertive about this.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image

Nikolai made a noise between a purr and a moan when he felt the boy try to outdo him. He lightened up on his aggression to allow himself the memorable feeling of what it was like to be submissive, but his next move neutralized it. His hands slid down Belyi's sides and began lifting the shirt upward.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:59 pm
Awesome nerd
what shirt? he's a drag queen. he wears a dress~

shivering under the sin's touch, the angel gasped slightly when, once again, his dress was pulled off.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 pm
((I dunno, dress shirt?))

Damian Foster
User Image

Nikolai's lips were just grazing the boy's neck when something caused him to freeze. He stopped his movements and slowly stood up straight, his gaze towards the direction the front door was. "Stay here, dearie." he whispered softly to the angel before hurrying out the room, making sure to lock the door.
After a few travels down the stairs, the Sin glanced at the entrance and smiled charmingly at the angered archangel looking for something... or someone.
"Mmm, entering without knocking, dearie?" Nikolai cooed as he leaned against the wall, his arms folded and one hand on his chin. "Shall I punish you~?"
"Later." Damian said breathlessly, he traveled a good distance, nearly the entire state! He was always bad with directions. "I heard you found him," he said and looked at the slightly confused Sin.
"Found whom, darling?"
"Grigori."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Back in the bathroom, Belyi was taking this moment to steady himself. "what have I gotten myself into this time....?" he pouted, leaning on the wall.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:56 pm
"Grigori?" Nikolai murmured, the very name making him tense and uncomfortable. Already his memories squirmed into his sight and promised awful flashbacks, he had to blink numerous times to get them away for now. "Whatever do you mean, dearie?"

"Erik told me you found him." Damian smiled eagerly, ready to rip apart the man that threw away his life.

"I... don't recall." the Sin murmured in a confused tone.

Damian frowned. For a minute he considered the idea that Erik was wrong, but then he remembered something. "Well... Erik told me to tell you that Grigori's reincarnation is named Belyi. Know anyone with that name?"

Nikolai went silent.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:28 pm
Awesome nerd

letting out a sigh, the angel started to play with his hair, braiding it in a few spots. Soon though, goosebumps formed on his pale skin, and he turned on the shower in hopes that it'd warm up the room.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff