Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 pm
Despite making an effort to avoid making contact with his hand, Tambrey's gazed his slightly when she reached up to pet the Pichu. It seemed as if the static had spread to his hand as well as her hair. Rory picked Thor up and moved him over to his typical spot on his shoulder.

Whatever had just happened was very strange yet nice. When she gave a small cough and started to extract herself from the situation, Rory turned his full attention back to the capsule. It was easier to contemplate what step to do next than it was to contemplate what had just happened.

"Yeah," he replied and disconnected the capsule from the outdated machine, "I can take this on down and hook it up. If I remember right, it won't be long until it will have to be transferred to the bigger capsule. The nutrient supply here will probably last a day or two depending on how quick it grows."

He tucked the capsule into his arm, making sure to keep a good grip on it. He gave her a small, half smile while noticing the slight red-ish tint her cheeks still contained. "I'll see you later."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:17 pm
"Oh, you don't hav- I mean, I c-..." Well, he was already no carrying the capsule. "Um. Thank you." Tambrey nodded as he talked about capsule transfer and replenishing the nutrient feed; it felt /weird/ to have the experiment reach such a stage finally. There should be elation for it- and there was- but the events of the day were clamoring for more attention and staking their own claim to various emotions even in such success.

She returned his half smile with genuine warmth but couldn't help but wonder if her expression was quite right. That /was/ the right kind of smile right? Well, just had to put it out of her mind.
She nodded. "Later." and waved with her fingers to Rory and Thor.

One word goodbye like that, smile or not, was really not something that suited her and she'd dwell on such for a little while after leaving the labs.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:10 pm
"You're welcome," he responded wondering if she felt as nervous as he did. Why did he even feel nervous? This was Tambrey! They'd been around each other a lot working on the newly completed experiment and he had never felt like this. Except he had felt like this before! It just hadn't been with her before. Why was he acting like this around her? Why now?

He could feel a small blush form on his cheeks when she smiled back at him, giving him and Thor both a small wave before she walked out of the small temporary lab.

He shook his head, hoping that would help him clear his thoughts and left to take the capsule to its new home. He'd get it set up so it could keep growing and worry about what was wrong with him later.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff