Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
Fairy Tail Generation X RP (O/AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:24 am
User Image

"show off? nah I was here I just turn my self into water and went to the bottom of the door" Leonis replied. "Now Master I want a Matc....." Leonis replied but Master laxus punch him and knocking him out with one blow.
"That for entering my office without permission and second I already beat you many times in a match and is getting tiering." Master replied  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:40 am
User Image

Luna saw her brother been beat by Master Laxus again "Man he never learns." Luna replied. "Yeah he acts like your father Maggie even thought he is not related to you" Laxus replied. "ok lets get down to bussiness here is the mission I have for you guys, listen well you must go to the Mysterious lost forest it has been rummored that a mage is controlling creatures and attacking people many have fail to defeat him but I think you do a great job just seen you reminds me of those guys back then" Laxus replied while giving the request paper to Victor.  

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:53 pm
"You can count on us." Victor said as he took the paper.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:29 pm
User Image

"hey guys before you leave take this guy away don't leave him here please" Master Laxus replied. Has everyone headed outside to start their journey. Then Leonis woke up a bit with a headache.....

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Eriio

User Image
"You have a nice nap?" Victor asked as he put Leonis down. He had been carrying him for hours  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:14 pm
User Image

"Huh what happen were are we?" Leonis replied while standing up "how much time was I gone?"

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image

"man your really stupid Leonis we are in the middle of our important mission and you were sleeping like a "Snorlax" and you must thanks victor he is being carrying you for hours!" Luna scoled Leonis...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:39 pm
Eriio

User Image
"You need to go on a diet." Victor said "you said you weighed what? 177? Feels more like 187 or 197. Must be all those snacks you have."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:46 am
User Image

"well that means that your weak because you can carry something heavy and on second though did you just called me Fat" Leonis replied while giving a mean look at him "I'm not fat!!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:43 am
Eriio

Siegrain_the_overlord

User Image
"Me weak? I carried you like a sack of potatoes for hours and you are calling me weak? And yes, I did call you fat. I always see you eating some kind of junk food and nothing healthy! I at least eat things that will keep me fit like meat, vegetables, fruit, fish and bread." Victor said as he removed his gloves and stuck his sword into the earth. "You want to see how 'weak' I am? Then come find out for yourself." He challenged his friend.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image

"Ah so your challanging me well bring it on! I can beat you with no problem at all!!" Leonis replied giving him a glared.

//OCC// we look like this XD ----- Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image

"Hey guys it is the time to be fighting don't make me beat the c*** out of you two and I'm counting on you to make this mission successful!!!!" Luna replied giving them a really mean glared at both of them

//OCC// Now we look like this XD ----- Image

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:43 am
Eriio

Siegrain_the_overlord

User Image
Victor said "you gonna come at me or what?" to Leonis before shooting Luna a look saying not to get involved. "This isn't gonna take long, Luna. just sit back and relax while i knock some sense into his thick skull." was all Victor said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image

Well ok it doesn't hurt a little warm up before our mission Leonis replied while putting guard up ok come at me bro!

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
❥Role-Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash