Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
"Nope your going to have to come in here."
"stubborn little..." *jumps into the pool*
User Image
"Yes I am stubborn, ask anyone who knows me personally, they'll say I can be a real stubborn sometimes." Red said as he splashes Angel.
"ack I've been soaked" *splashes back, then swims down to the bottom of the pool grabing his ankle down with her*
User Image
*while being pulled down, Red tackles Angel enough for her to release him*
*uses her scarf to bring you back down and then swims to the surface to catch her breath*
User Image
*Cuts Angel's scarf and swims to the top for air* "You'll pay for that." *Red said with a grin as he tackles Angel*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:17 pm
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
"Yes I am stubborn, ask anyone who knows me personally, they'll say I can be a real stubborn sometimes." Red said as he splashes Angel.
"ack I've been soaked" *splashes back, then swims down to the bottom of the pool grabing his ankle down with her*
User Image
*uses her scarf to bring you back down and then swims to the surface to catch her breath*
User Image
*Cuts Angel's scarf and swims to the top for air* "You'll pay for that." *Red said with a grin as he tackles Angel*
*dissapears from you arms and reappears outside of the pool completely dry* "Ah angelic powers kick a**, so Red still think you can take me?"
User Image

Your~only~angel

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:29 pm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
User Image
User Image
*dissapears from you arms and reappears outside of the pool completely dry* "Ah angelic powers kick a**, so Red still think you can take me?"
User Image
"Of course" Replied Red with a smirk. *Red casts a fire spell at Angel*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:26 pm
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
User Image
User Image
( uses free hand to stop fire ) Red why do you have to be mean to women?"  

black_knightj

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:44 pm
black_knightj
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
User Image
User Image
*Looks at her feet* "I was gonna do that, oh well." *jumps into the pool and disappears at the bottom* User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:30 pm
black_knightj
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
User Image
User Image
"I'm not. I'm nice to them. I could just hack her with a sword, but I'm giving her a chance to dodge a fire ball." "hmmmmm..... I see your point."  

Red_knightm

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:41 pm
*found swim-trunks*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:27 pm
"Hmmm I think ill get a tan," lounges on chair and just watches Red and Angle go at it.  

black_knightj

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:39 am
DarquePinkPaper
*found swim-trunks*

They're not mine eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:09 am
*as neo walks into the pool area noticing that red and angel are fighting in the pool "he thinks to him self should i join in " but then realise he is just he to relax* "hi guys" *he goes and sit down and starts to catch some rays*  

Mercury Falcon

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:18 am
Red_knightm
black_knightj
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
User Image
"I'm not. I'm nice to them. I could just hack her with a sword, but I'm giving her a chance to dodge a fire ball." "hmmmmm..... I see your point."
You can do what????!!!! User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
black_knightj
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
User Image
User Image
"You heard me, attack you with a long sword."  

Red_knightm

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:27 am
Pixilated
DarquePinkPaper
*found swim-trunks*

They're not mine eek

I don't think these belong to anyone... sweatdrop
*jumps in the pool*
BONZAI!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:59 am
*Adenille wanders quietly over to the deep end of the pool, slips into the water and sits on the bottom of the pool to practice holding her breath underwater.*  

Adenille

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:39 am
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
black_knightj
Red_knightm
User Image
"You heard me, attack you with a long sword."
Red... You need to chill- your are stressed out I can see that, but your talking about killing.... me
I mean if it was someone else but it's me...
*Pulls out an angelic blade for safety*

User Image

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas