Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Adagio - German Pub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

After a moment, she pulled away, licking her lips and committing to memory all the information the kiss had unleashed. "Mmm, you taste like beer and...chocolate? Hmm, weird. Well, that was the worst kiss of my life," she informed him, rolling her eyes. "I'll tell you one thing, though. Decius has perfected the formula for regeneration and generation. Obviously much faster than you have, Doc."

Awesome nerd
Because I suck and this assignment is due in less than ten hours.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I vas about to say ze same shing." Fields grunted until he heard her mention Decius' skill, his eyes widening in disbelief. So... the other has already gained control of molecules, has he? Damn that man. The doctor grunted some choice words in his native language before chugging down his drink and returning to his seat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

"I understand you're not exactly close, Dr. Fields," she said casually, her fingers toying with an unlit cigarette. "In fact, Decius is rather ahead of you, isn't he?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 pm
Mayah Playah

"Vhat?!" he gasped before clenching his jaw and his fists. "How dare you tell me dat, you svine! Decius is nazing compared to me! Ein am better zen him und every way!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image

She merely laughed at him. "Oh please! You hate him because he's better than you. It's so obvious. Even before we knew it, I could detect it." Finally noticing the blonde showing in her hair, the woman sighed. "Great, it took me weeks to create that potion..." Pulling out a comb, she combed her hair slowly, the red bleeding out and revealing blonde hair. Her eyes flickered from purple to blue several times before landing on blue. The girl that stood against the wall looked almost nothing like her Bunny persona. Setting her hand on her hip, she sighed, pursing her lips. "Anyway, I know why you're looking for him. I honestly could care less, as Decius is nothing to me. In fact, I'd love to help you find him. But as I said, everything has a price."

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

Dr. Fields was completely unfazed by her change in appearance, he just kept his scornful gaze on her. He hated everything about her. That cockiness she displayed, her stubborn pride, her looks. He hated every single bit about her, and the longer he stayed around her, the more likely he would go just as insane as his rival. "Your prices are as disguschting as you, I vill have nazing to do with you." he growled as he rose from his seat, turning his gaze to the doors. "I vould rather look around und de dark zen spend unother minute vith you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image

"Pity, and I was about to tell you his exact location," she sighed, walking over to the doors herself. "All I really needed from you was a kiss, Dr. Fields, and I got it. I received everything I wanted, and I bet you're about as small as the rest of your German friends, so it's not like sex with you was ever appealing. But if you really dislike my company so much, that you don't want to know where he is, then why should I torture you much longer?" Melody opened the doors, stepping out and swinging her car keys around one finger.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:31 pm
Mayah Playah

"Vait!"
Dr. Fields was infuriated, that much was clear. He looked as if he would strike her at any moment, but he also looked humiliated. Humiliated because he was stuck with this mistake of a living organism, this filth to the population, this new generation trash.
Nevertheless, she knew where Decius was, and that was all he had.
This is foolhardy! part of him reasoned with him, the part that wanted so desperately to leave the trash alone like she deserved. You have just entered the school, people are bound to have seen him! Do not meddle on this... this..... hure!!
And I'm sure the rest of them are just like this thing, he remarked. The sooner I find him the sooner I can leave this pitiful excuse for a school.
The doctor swallowed his pride and his rage, it was hard to keep down. His arm slowly fell to his side and his glare remained on her. "You vant only und kiss?" he murmured.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

She chuckled, holding her arms out at her sides. "Just one, and I'll tell you where he is."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

He sighed in defeat. Acting was not his strong point, so he would have to actually put feeling into this. Looking through his eyelashes as he death marched towards her, he tried to imagine a beautiful Aryan woman with a warm personality and maybe even some timid nature to her. It wasn't that hard since the abomination had the same features, but the attitude was from from what he liked.
Fields towered over the girl that was now taking the form of the one he actually liked, and as he gazed at the new face his own scowl softened. He wasn't gazing at Melody anymore, it was Decius' wife, back before he became the psychotic killer he is today. His wife was the perfect Aryan, she owned a candy shop and loved children. Just what he wanted, and even Dr. Decius stole her from him.
But at this moment he could pretend that things were fine, like he still had a chance with her. And he would use it. The doctor leaned down and placed his lips on hers with surprising tenderness and affection.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

Melody felt a surge of emotion wash over her as he pressed his lips to hers, and she could sense the woman he was pretending she was. The young woman almost pushed away as she realized what the doctor wanted, that she was the farthest thing from something he could ever want. She heard his thoughts on her, calling her an abomination, calling her a whore, things she was so used to hearing, but never with such conviction. It brought tears to her eyes, and she melted into him, kissing back with a kind of shyness and gentleness rarely displayed by such a woman. Her tears spilled over as she read his life and thoughts, the brick surrounding her heart breaking down as yet another word pierced her. Her hands came up to his chest, her palms pushing on his chest in a half-sincere effort to break the kiss.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 pm
Mayah Playah

But she didn't have to push him away. As soon as she touched him he pulled away with the same cold glare he had earlier. "Vhere ist he?" he said.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

But before he said a word, she was running down the street, trying to wipe away the tears as she sped to the school, desperately needing the advice of her best friend, the school whore, the one and only Nikolai.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Dr. Fields looked in disbelief as she ran off. She really did that? She ditched him?
The doctor clenched his jaw and tightened his fist in anger, so much rage that there were even sparks of electricity coming off his body. Yelling every kind of curse, cuss word, and profanity in German, he waved his arm forward and watched as a rip in space transformed into a hungry black hole.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:31 pm
tiny14xx
brb

Dr. Fields stepped into the bar - it was a simple place, the kind of pub oldtimers would sit and relax in, maybe play some pool and toss some darts. It wasn't energetic like most bars that had the laser lights and the loud music. That's why Fields returned so often, he may look young, but he didn't want to socialize with the idiots of this generation.
"Hurry up before the entire zhing closes." the doctor snapped over his shoulder as he waited for the demon to enter. Caesar was probably worried about that other annoying demon, but Fields implored him to leave him. Armageddon was no friend of his and he sure as hell wasn't paying for his drinks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff