Do you hunt monsters?
  I am a Monster Hunter
View Results

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:13 pm
If we can get a full party, sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:29 pm
Getting on now.

Edit: I might have to move closer to the wireless.

In greed 1 city 30

Hobo Scruffy

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:53 pm
whats your hunter ID?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:35 pm
After Kegs left my internet started to mess up, so that's it for me tonight. Was fun. But now we must hunt down the Owwin.  

Hobo Scruffy

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:48 pm
yus

and for kegan i reccommend lookin at the wiki's armor list. i'm sure you'll find something with skills you'll like.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:19 pm
ug tomorrow i could use some buds to take on a devil jho. the random online peeps are terrible.  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:25 pm
the one for the wiiu... its gonna be so great. new creatures, lots of old ones, and online for the wiiu.

im gettin it this march for sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:02 am
Xilo The Odd
ug tomorrow i could use some buds to take on a devil jho. the random online peeps are terrible.

Uugh, I'm sorry. I forgot I was going to do this with you. I just have so many distractions. >_<;  

Hobo Scruffy

Nightstar Draconia

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:50 am
I absolutely love Monster Hunter. <3 I currently play the 3DS/Wii U one. I've played all the PSP ones. I wish I could play the Japan PC one Frontier. Lucky people over there!  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:56 pm
word is we'll eventually be seeing a F2P MH game round the world, but for the moment im pessimistic about it. i get the feeling the F2P model they pick will be garbage.  

Xilo The Odd

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:49 pm
Xilo The Odd
word is we'll eventually be seeing a F2P MH game round the world, but for the moment im pessimistic about it. i get the feeling the F2P model they pick will be garbage.

NEGATIVE NANCY  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:28 am
Trenn Flashkill
Xilo The Odd

NEGATIVE NANCY
capcom's track record has been japan matters more when it comes to MH. so when they pick one it'll be one suited more towards japan, which our economy wouldn't be able to afford if we wanted to.

and what do you care?

YOU WENT BACK TO WOW!  

Xilo The Odd

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:35 pm
Xilo The Odd
Trenn Flashkill
Xilo The Odd

NEGATIVE NANCY
capcom's track record has been japan matters more when it comes to MH. so when they pick one it'll be one suited more towards japan, which our economy wouldn't be able to afford if we wanted to.

and what do you care?

YOU WENT BACK TO WOW!

Oh here we go. I KNEW I'D NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT.

ROAR RAVAGE RAKE SHRED RIP MANGLE MANGLE MANGLE  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:08 pm
No one plays with me.... I'm all alone in G-Rank... gonk  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:48 pm
i started a steam group to better keep in contact for MH. miiverse jsut doesn't work for me on such a thing. by the time i see a message its wayyyyy too late.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xilo/

add me as a friend and make mention your from the N-cult if you can. then lemme know if you want in the group. i'll take care of it all tonight im gonna be busy today but i figure i'd get it started.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff