Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
2-for-1 ♥ Matope Twin Directory! (Image Heavy!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the cert posts go behind spoiler tags?
  Yes my 56k modem is crying in the corner T n T
  No I want to see all the pretties!
View Results

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:20 pm
thyPOPE

Kitty Sprightt

SilverShieldwolf

Vesperiie

Vesp, there's an error in Fin's cert - he's certed as being a doe! Just wanted to let you know!

anemosagkelos

Samuel Carlin

Asahi Kumoru

Lural

hybridic

Thank you guys so much for posting all of these certs! I'm done with with the contributions of people that I quoted! Whew! I'll get to the rest tomorrow!

Even if twins aren't identical, if they're meant to match, post 'em anyway!

Also I posted a poll on the main page - do you guys think the cert posts should go behind spoiler tags? It's a ton of images and I don't wanna use up a ton of bandwidth for the Matope subdomain, but I wanna know what you guys think.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Amizade

Phantom

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:37 pm
Have some more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:51 pm
Sorry if there are reposts, I'm only going on what's on page one due to my lazy syndrome computer suddenly deciding it just can't load more then 5 images at a time...
==========================
I remember he was a twin, but not the name or owner of his sister.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 pm
space crawfish
Zilch's twin is Go For Gold.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:57 pm
space crawfish

I think this girl has a twin but I'm but not sure:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Can you tell I'm meant to be studying?

Ooh! And there are cinnamon/sand twins... help?
Edit: Maybe not... I was thinking of Dune, Reflecting-Dust and stuff... is there another one?
Edit: Does Streaked Sky have a twin?  

Amizade

Phantom

Rejam
Vice Captain

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:10 pm
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image

These two aren't technically twins, as I don't believe Michie and I were going to play them as such- But seeing as how the two are identical ...
User Image x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 am
saedusk

and be blue

Tiarana

Ruriska

anemosagkelos

Appeal

Amizade

elvyralani

venafydan

Aric Val

Rejam

charLOLLI sheen

Done with everyone who I quoted! Thanks again you guys! emotion_awesome I'm gonna add a little bit of
to the first post to make it easier for everyone to contribute. Shoulda done this when I setup the thread but I didn't think about it...:sweat:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. < I just checked abs's folder and found this breeding, and it doesn't look like she has a twin at all.  

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 am
Thanks for checking blue. I must have gotten mixed up. x:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:45 am
Oh no worries! I'll just remove that one from the list heart Thanks for checking that out!

EDIT: Done!  

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:42 am
I don't think Whispering Stone and Gentle Breeze are twins. Her antlers and scale have green tips, and their patterns are fairly different. They came in two different sacs, too, so.  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff