Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Trip to the Fair (Mini-game pg2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Natsuko-neko rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4 Total: 10 (3-12)

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:54 pm
[Yuri]

At least the guy didn't sound to angry about her small mistake. "Sorry once again." The noblewoman said. She looked at him curiously though after she placed his accent as well.

~*~*~

[Mix n' match group-I mean Lore/Rory/Tambrey/Jerome/Dith]

"I've been good." Shizuo said with a slight shrug, answering both Jerome and Dith's question. "And you both?" He glanced around at the mention of Izumi then looked back to Jerome. "When I left the apartment I hadn't heard from her if she was going to come or not, I left Aiden with her though if she needed to go somewhere." When Dith started to move though, Shizuo followed with a raised eyebrow at the game of choice.

~*~*~

[Anyone going to try for the slot game]

Before Xander could decided yes or no on going on the roller coaster, he heard the call of the man in charge of the slots nearby. He looked over at them then shrugged and walked over. "Why not, just one or two tries wouldn't hurt." It didn't hurt that the banter between the vender and the jester was amusing as well.

(2 pts.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 pm
[Xander (2 pts)]

The game operator gleamed. "And a lucky roll it is, young man! Surely another round could only be better." The man reached behind the game counter and pulled out two tokens, which he stacked on the polished surface. "Any lady friend with you today? I'm sure she'd love a prize."

"Hey! Old Bat! Your wife know you're here?"

The man sent a steady glare at the clown. "Does the nuthouse know you escaped?"  

Catzandbirdz

TawnyAngel rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2 Total: 6 (3-12)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 am
[Xander/slots guy]

Cream slacks, close fitted black top, elegantly styled red hair and a smirk. KO was on good form – as ever – and currently consuming an ice-lolly in a rather suggestive fashion. The hawking cry of the short fat man caught his attention and caused a raise of a sculpted brow. Well, why not? He knew games like this were a waste of money, but it was his money to waste... well it was his money now anyway. There was nothing quite like a handsome man with an adorable eevee kit (now back in its pokeball) for distracting ladies while Duke rifled through their purses.

Still smirking to himself KO sauntered up behind Xander (vaguely recognising him from around the base) and purred; "I'll try anything once," before running his tongue along his ice-lolly again and moving to the machine next to the blond. Shooting a sidelong glance at Xander he added; "Let's see if I'm going to get lucky today, shall we?"

Natsuko-neko rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2 Total: 6 (3-12)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:42 am
[KO/Slots operator]

Xander chuckled and grinned at the vender. He knew that the man was just wanting him to to keep going but to be honest he was curious now just how many points he could win, after mentally decided how much money was was willing to spend of course. He was about to answer the question when another, familiar, man came up beside him. The blonds grin turned into a smile at the flirting. "Nope, no lady friend." He finally answered and looked to KO and playfully purred back. "Good luck then."

(Total pts. 12)  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:25 pm
[Natalia]

"Don't worry about it. I'm use to getting overlooked, unless I'm making trouble." He said this with a smirk, but then tilted his head back a bit to hear the banter between the slot machine guy and the jester.

"Speaking of trouble, sounds like a clown is giving that old man a hard time. Man, he's annoying." Yuri isn't exactly a big fan of clowns or jesters or whatever they were. They tend to get in your face and act stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:09 pm
[Xander (12pts), KO (0) ]

The game man clicked his tongue and shook his head sadly. "Aw, shame, shame. Handsome fellow like yourself? All on your own? Doesn't seem right." As he collected another ten tokens to add to the stack, any flirting between Xander and the new player (cough cough) went completely over the vender's head.

The clown, on the other hand, was fighting to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing. That wouldn't be good for juggling at all.  

Catzandbirdz

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:14 pm
[Rouge, anyone playing the slots]

Another new arrival also heard the jester's voice, like Yuri did - although this newcomer had quite the opposite reaction. His reaction was one of recognition, mild surprise and a hearty dose of well-meant curiosity for his friend. Making his way through the crowd to the source of the voice, Inigo found Rouge pestering the poor game operator. The grunt wasn't even the least bit surprised. "Hola, mi amigo, esta bien?" He asked with a big, lop-sided grin as he reached a hand out to pat the smaller person on the shoulder, but thought better of it and refrained so as to avoid disrupting the juggling act.

Despite his chosen word's gender - amigo - he still wasn't sure of the person's gender - but luckily the ending could be used in either case. Whoo for convenience! "Not causing any trouble today, are you?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 pm
[Inigo]

Disrupt the juggling act? Forget that! "SPANISH!" Both of the clown's arms flew out to the side, letting all three bean bags thump to the ground unhindered. A broad, almost manic grin of joy lighted on the unhidden portion of the white makeup covered face. What happened next -- complete with a bounce to make up for the height difference -- could only be best described as full-on glompage. "Amigo Man!"

Attack complete, Rouge set back on the ground, but kept one arm still draped over the taller shoulder. The other hand waved dismissively. "Me? Cause trouble? PFFFFF!"  

Catzandbirdz

TawnyAngel rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 1 Total: 6 (3-12)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:39 pm
[People by the slots]

"All by himself?" KO smirked at Xander and then the slot-keeper and had another try at the game of chance. "I could fix that." Oh, hello, somebody was speaking flamenco (KO was far from politically correct in the privacy of his own head) but they looked a little young for him really. The kid had got the joker talking a bit more which was interesting, and entertaining to watch.

"I wish people would jump all over me when they saw me," he said with another raise of his eyebrow to Xander.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:51 pm
[Rouge]

Inigo could only chuckle at the jester's reaction, and he hardly stumbled when he was suddenly smothered in clown. Either the weight difference didn't matter, or he was prepared for such an attack - actually it was definitely the latter. The clown's behavior was a pretty good indicator that this more than likely was a frequent occurrence. He returned the gesture with a similar level of joy but much less noise and jumping. Basically, he responded as a sane person would when giving a hug to their legitimately crazy best friend. He laughed at the response as he stuck his hands in his pockets, noting the arm dangling on his shoulder. This, also, was more than likely a frequent occurrence - being an arm rest to a shorter, crazier person. "Claro que si - of course not, I should've known. You'd never cause trouble," he chuckled.

His gaze diverted to the bean bags abandoned on the ground, and he carefully maneuvered a toe under one and flipped it up, and reached out to grab it with one hand. "How many things can you juggle at a time?"

-------

[Aulus]

Table doubly (or triply?) secured, Claire did not hesitate to eat her pizza rather quickly. Fairs weren't about sitting off on the side eating the whole time - they were about walking around seeing things and doing stuff and riding rides! ...on the topic of rides and what to do next right after eating, she paused briefly to chew thoughtfully for a moment or two, then swallowed before speaking. "Probably games, or at least walk around and look at stuff for a while. Probably isn't the best idea to ride something crazy just after eating greasy, unhealthy fair food." Games - there was a game guy speaking rather loudly, and what sounded like a second person antagonizing him? And a few other people, and something about Spanish or something. That sounded interesting, but then again, other things could be too, so she shrugged and threw a coquettish smile at him. "Whatever you're up for."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 pm
[Claire]

Aulus likewise gobbled, but more because he was a large hungry man than because he was in a rush to see the faire. "Mmfh," he swallowed some pizza, "Well how about that?" he waved over at the action around the slots. "Waste of sodding time really, but it's cheap to have a go or two and we might get lucky, never know right?" More pizza vanished, and more pop/soda.

Tortie meanwhile ducked under the table and helped herself to unidentified dropped items; if Aulus could eat unhealthily and deliciously today then she could too!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:13 pm
[The Arcanine]

The blue, flower-like Igglybuff bounced closer before bouncing right into the Arcanine. And then she did it again, this time with a little Iggly giggle. Clearly, she wanted to play, or perhaps just get up to mischief.

[Seraphine]

Sasha's plan of action immediately changed when she heard the slot machine man proclaim his game. "Hey! Maybe we should check the game out instead, huh?"

((OOC: Sorry, BFK, I don't think I saw any replies from Seraphine... so I tagged her again. Hope that's okay!))  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 pm
((That's totally fine! o: I've been busy with work and sleep because oh god work so early, but it actually works out better this way XD))

[Sasha, Yuri]

In her head, Seraphine was pulling to a complete stop. Whoa, whoa, wait a minute -- all she did was stop to give the girl the direction the cotton candy was in and to remark on her outfit and strange living habits, which were now stranger by at least half, and now the girl was suggesting they go do things as if they were best friends or something. That spot was already taken, and Seraphine was not about to replace Rosie with some weird girl she just met. She opened her mouth to say something when Sasha changed her mind again to the slot machine games, and Sera started with "I don't think" but then stopped mid-sentence. When her sentence began, her eyes had started scanning the area to find said slot machine game, and when her words stopped was exactly when her eyes stopped - on Yuri. Yuri. Her face immediately depressed into an extremely displeased frown, bordering on suppressed anger, and she changed her response accordingly. "Actually, that sounds like a good idea. Let's."

Without waiting for a response from the girl, Seraphine silently stalked towards her target, not caring who she pushed or shoved out of the way before she stopped and gave the man a swift kick in the shin. "You incorrigible jerk!" She shouted vehemently, stopping to stand with her hands balled into fists and her face, as always covered in a pretty but not too obsessive layer of make-up, darkened in a deep scowl. "I can't believe you would play such a horrible trick on me!" The only reason his shin was the target and not his nether regions was the fact she'd gained a pokemon from the incident. That was the only reason.

-------

[Aulus]

Claire nodded as she finished her pizza and had a sip of her drink. "Sure, we can go check it out. Who knows? We might win something nice, or something." With fair games? Unlikely. They were probably all rigged and no one ever won anything. She was about to speak again when her attention was drawn to the area quite near the slots, with a girl yelling at someone. She aimed a wry grin at Aulus as she stood. "Yeah, I'd say that'd be fun to go check out."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:58 pm
[Sasha's Igglybuff]

The Arcanine stares at the Igglybuff as it bounced around, the Pokemon being no bigger than the size of one of his massive paws. If that. However, a playful smile tugged at the corners of his maw. Eh, his scent tracking could wait. Because saving the world and princesses always can be put on hold for games! Tail wagging, the Arcanine lowers his head to get a closer look at the Igglybuff.

[Seraphine]

Yuri is staring with annoyance at the shenanigans around the slot machine when he hears someone shout. Something about an incorrigible jerk. He turned to look just as a foot connected with his shin. His eyes went wide and he leaped back to hop a bit on one foot.

"OW! Son of a-GEEZ What the hell?!" Arg that hurt! After a bit more hopping, he looked to the source of the yelling to see... Oh her. Yeeeah. Trying to mask the pain, Yuri grinned. "I guess the fashion police don't exactly have a sense of humor, huh?" Wince. He then gave Repede a look. You could have warned him, dog!

Repede just gave Yuri a flat look. You deserved it.

[Rouge and anyone around the slot machines]

From atop an overhang over the slot machines, a pair of creepy eyes gleam. They focus on Rogue, for the clown's outfit is very interesting! Those below will hear a deeply bellowed "PUUUUFF" as THIS descends from on high and falls towards them!  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Natsuko-neko rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1 Total: 5 (3-12)

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 pm
[KO/Slots operator/Moonpuff of DOOM]

"Oh it's just for this fair." Xander said as he played again. He noticed the jester had found a friend, or well the friend found him, as he did so. He then looked over at KO and smirked back. "I wouldn't mind the company." So long as it stayed in the flirty zone anyway. "I don't know, if people did that then they might mess up your clothes." He startled at the pokemon yell and looked over to see a Jigglypuff fit for halloween.

(14 pts. total)

~*~*~

[Yuri/Sera]

Natalia looked over at the clown that Yuri mentioned and raised an eyebrow. Before she would say anything in return a young woman came over while yelling at the man and then kicked him causing him to jump and curse. She looked between the two. "I take it you both know each other fairly well." She said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff