Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Siddie, Nahm, Chaya, Jordan, Noah, Qarah Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:13 am
lizbot

Jordan: That's ... difficult. I'm assuming that this amnesty applies only to me and not to anyone my actions would directly affect, so I still wouldn't be able to visit family safely, or a number of other things. I think I'd want to get all the records pertaining to me and my family and get a good, in-depth idea of where I stand and why.

((Possibilities he considers and discards: getting out of Deus, because he wouldn't be able to bring the guys with him, giving his family money, because that is potentially traceable and hazardous to the recipients even if not to him, getting rid of Sasha, because that would hurt others/bring others under suspicion))

Noah: What? Do I have to? Um. It's really dumb. There was this girl in my eighth grade class, she played the clarinet, I really liked her, but she had lots of people who liked her and I never really had a chance to talk to her so nothing ever happened. It was just a dumb crush.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:32 am
astrazilla
Noah: If given the opportunity to be in a sandwich of the sexy variety, what would be the ideal make-up be? >.> /gazes

Qarah: What could Lurks do to make you like him more?

Noah: U-um. I don't, er, um, Ive never thought about anything like that, I don't know. redface

((Well NOW he's thought about it. It'd be Al and Pey, if a) he didn't feel that was vaguely cheaty and b) they could stand each other.))

Qarah: BE LESS STUPID. emotion_donotwant  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:50 am
Akina Tokuwa
For Noah --

1. What is something about Peyton that no one else might know/realize?

2. If you were in the Harry Potter universe, what House would you be in?

3. What is your spirit animal?

4. In middle school, what were you like?

5. If you weren't a Hunter, what job would you probably have? Not a dream job, but the realistic one.

Noah: Um - her favorite animal is a goldfish. I don't, maybe she's told other people too, but, well. I thought that was cute.

I'd totally be a Hufflepuff, people don't appreciate them enough, they're really tenacious and loyal and they work hard and that's important.

My spirit animal, uh. Maybe a rabbit? Like, they're fast, and they're smarter than people think they are, and they can survive in all sorts of situations.

In middle school? I didn't have a lot of friends. I studied and I read a lot of books and I did some classes outside of school, all kinds of stuff that I was interested in. I wasn't a popular kid or anything but that was okay, I had books.

Um. I'd probably be working on my mom and dad's farm, or someone else's farm, if I wasn't doing undergrad research.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:22 pm
prolixity

Nahm!

1. Monogamy is not your thing, and that's cool! Hypothetically though, if for some reason you wanted, or needed, to settle down with one, could you? If so, do you have someone in mind?

2. Do you ever wish you you were not light sensitive? Are there things you regret not being able to do because of your light sensitivity?

3. Have thought at all about what sort of career you might be interested after you finish school?  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out