Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] NYet's Characters + NPCs ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 pm
Mimsy: Elon Musk or Neil Degrasse Tyson?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 pm
Nothing Yet

Mimsy: If you could ask one question and get the answer, what would that question be? Keep in mind that the more specific your question the more specific your answer would be!  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:12 pm
Zoobey

Mimsy: Do you love people to kill or kill people to love?

Mimsy: It is absolutely not a requirement for me to love someone to kill them, but it may be a requirement to kill to love. I remain uncertain.

astrazilla
Mimsy: Elon Musk or Neil Degrasse Tyson?

Mimsy: Musk is impressively innovative and has levels of skill and intellect that are not easily dismissed, but my understanding of engineering is not refined well enough to find his accomplishments as admirable as deGrasse Tyson's. Cultivating a public interest in astrophysics is a tremendous undertaking, and his sacrifices in the name of this challenge deserve more acknowledgement than I could ever put forth.

(Mimsy also has a bit of an extra affinity for NDT because his wife's name is Alice, and favoritism.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:48 pm
nesshime
Mimsy: If you could ask one question and get the answer, what would that question be? Keep in mind that the more specific your question the more specific your answer would be!

Mimsy: I try to keep such things in mind. As tempting as it may be to consider asking a question that is scientific in nature, I suspect that I would not be nearly as satisfied with the answer that I received as I would be with a conclusion that I arrived at via my own theories or experiments. Therefore, it is more beneficial to ask a question regarding something that I find difficult to approach, but cannot answer on my own: if I had opted against joining Deus Ex, would I have successfully recorded the existence of the Higgs Boson, or did I enter my field too late to do so?  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:49 pm
@Mimsy --

1. What is your greatest discovery to date?

2. Would you rather live happily with Robert in your life but make no significant scientific gains ever, or live without Robert but have a plentiful, ground-breaking, world-changing science career?

3. If you had to change your hair color, what color would you like to try?

4. Do you have any tattoos? If not, what tattoo would you potentially get?

5. What is your spirit animal?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:07 pm
@Thackery

Would you give up your life in this world to return to the Violet kingdom?  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:13 pm
@Thackery - if you had to pick - which would you pick? Keys… or Remi?

@ Mimsy: If you had the opportunity to visit wonderland, but in order to do so you had to die, and become a ghost - doomed to haunt those who you once fought beside… would you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:28 pm
MIMSY

If Robert was a woman, would your relationship with him be the same?

Would you be jealous if he had bigger boobs ))))):

(because he would)

Also, if you found out that someone was hurting Shu, and you had the power to stop them, but it required you actually physically hurting Shu to get to them, would you?

What would you do if Petra came back to Deus and tried to get Robert back?  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:32 pm
Thackery: If you could go back to reflection in a peaceful-world without the interruptions of rude legacies, with anyone you wanted, would you? The catch: the people you want to see in reflection would need to die, not necessarily at your hands, and to join them yourself, you would need to die too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:34 pm
Mimsy:
-Do you prefer your tea hot or on ice?
-If Clerise was still alive do you think anything would be different? If so, how?  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:35 pm
Mimsy:

How did anything and everything come to exist?
How do you know that this world is real?
Magnets, how do they work?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:36 pm
If Mimsy could become a Halloweener what species would she choose to be?

If Maysy Jabberwocked the Jabberwock what balargale snagraf would suite the chafing callibird?  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:53 pm
Akina Tokuwa
@Mimsy --

1. What is your greatest discovery to date?

2. Would you rather live happily with Robert in your life but make no significant scientific gains ever, or live without Robert but have a plentiful, ground-breaking, world-changing science career?

3. If you had to change your hair color, what color would you like to try?

4. Do you have any tattoos? If not, what tattoo would you potentially get?

5. What is your spirit animal?

Mimsy: I will address all of these questions in the order provided, respectively numbered:

1. Proof of Wonderland's existence. Previously, my discovery of the correlation between dark matter, dark energy, and FEAR, though this is currently a partially unproven theory.

2. I would rather avoid both absolutes, but I ultimately cannot survive without science.

(Mimsy's interest in science originates from her curiosity paired with her lack of understanding re: why she wasn't like everyone else, and she chases accomplishments to achieve positive feelings she didn't otherwise get. So being truly happy with the latter would be pretty difficult!)

3. If 'unnatural' hair colors are allowable, then blue. Blonde otherwise, as it is the furthest from my current color, and I am interested to discover what this might change.

4. I do not have any tattoos. If either Robert or Lucky wanted a tattoo, I would consider something that might correlate with theirs. If I selected on my own, then I would be drawn to patterns found in the cosmos or molecular structures of significance.

5. Spirit animals are a construct of comfort that I do not subscribe to.

(April Ludgate If spirit insects are allowed, the answer is spider. If aquatic mammals, then mimic octopus. If land mammal, then cat, because of their relationship with curiosity.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:54 pm
Beejoux
@Thackery
Would you give up your life in this world to return to the Violet kingdom?

Thackery: Well...yeah! I mean, it was really nice there and I got to live with like almost everyone I cared about, but I didn't really like the fighting and stuff. I wouldn't want there to be fighting!  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:58 pm
endejester
@Thackery - if you had to pick - which would you pick? Keys… or Remi?

@ Mimsy: If you had the opportunity to visit wonderland, but in order to do so you had to die, and become a ghost - doomed to haunt those who you once fought beside… would you?

Thackery: .....noooooooooooo...

(There are lots of keys but only one Remi as far as he knows, so if forced to choose, that would be his choice.)

Mimsy: Yes, without hesitation. I am not particularly attached to this physical form.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff