Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Quarantine: Mckinley Academy (DEAD. DO NOT POST) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:11 pm
James' ears perked, "A cure? Yeah, sure, I'll give blood, but they better not try to kill me or something afterwards." he said, and he looked at his fur, "Although, I like this white fur... better than some ugly brown it used to be..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image

"Don't worry my father is the chief of police. We'll just follow what they say and we'll be ok.....oh yeh i was wondering off topic....do you have a Girlfriend or someone on the outside?" She asked waving the walky talky at him.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 pm
Knux_nyan

James shrugged, "Nah, I figured if someone likes me, they'd come and tell me." he said, and smiled, "Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:19 pm
Name: Noir "midnight" solstice
Species: Wolf
Fur color: black with white spots
Clothes: User Image
Weapons: a razor blade
Group: Loner
Grade: sophmore  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image

"What makes you think i don't like you in that way." She said with a flirt like look on her face.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

(Meister go ahead and post)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 pm
Midnight walked around the building scared and hid in the bathroom and locked her self in a stall and hugged her knees. "mom..dad. help us please." she whispered quietly toherself as she started to chant her pagan protection spell  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:46 pm
James grinned, "Hehe, maybe you do, maybe you don't. I won't know till you tell me." he said, and he continued walking along, humming to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

"Seems so." she then continued to walk along as she heard crying from the bathroom and walked in to see Midnight in there. "Hey hey you ok?" She said as she said as she opened the stall door and kneeled down to her. "Don't worry we'll get out of this."

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 pm
i crawl out from under the entrance to my den, reaching back under and pulling out a one strap backpack, slipping it on and tightening it around my chest.
i take an ipod touch out from the backpack, plugging in ear buds and turning it on, scrolling through the songs, landing on "nemesis" by alvin risk.
as soon as the music starts, i jog through the halls, vaulting over railings, rolling as soon as i hit the ground to lessen the impact. i move through the Quad, jumping over the benches and reaching the other side, heading for the ruins of the east wing as i kick open the door to a hallway  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:56 pm
Midnight stared at the girl motionless and clenched her eyes shut ready to be slapped as she finished her chant hoping help would arrive soon. "h-have you seen my sis?" she asked and showed her a pic of her younger sister teary eyed as she glanced around "she was about to run out when we got seperated she she she said she was gonna go home and tell mom and d-dad."  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

"No i don't think i have. Sorry. Did you see her after the quarentine?" Julia asked Midnight with a little smile.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:06 pm
James watched both of them, and he stayed quiet, waiting until his assistance was needed.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:07 pm
She shook her head "after the quarentine she disappeared." she covered her arms to hide cut marks and hid her razor blade in her bra "shes dead isnt she..." she said whimpering and hugged julia tightly  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

"Yeh....i can't lie to you." She said as she hugged midnight back. "Its not good to eavesdrop." She said noticing James there. "And you do know this is the girls bathroom....tho it doesn't really matter anymore."

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:15 pm
midnight looked down and hugged her knees "i have nothing now... she she was all i needed in oder to survive this mess." her eyes glossed over as she began to cry. "why us why my little sister. Why is this happeneing!" she bursted out the door and ran into james and burried her head into his chest trying to calm down  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff