Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 702 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:46 pm
[Rias Nikashi and Cevian, both of your posts are considered one liners. Please extend them in the future. They need to be at least 303 characters in length.]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:04 pm
(( Oh. So THAT's the reason you posted in my thread, Spazzie... sweatdrop :: was thinking that Spazz roleplay posted in meh room :: XD ))  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:17 pm
((I'm Waiting for you guys))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:57 pm
((I'm waiting for you two. I posted on the bottom of the last page.))  

Cevian

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:09 pm
(( I give up. I'll post. :: sigh :: xD ))

Without really thinking about what she was doing, she snatched one of the sodas from his hand and opened it while her other was cradling her chin, elbow balanced on her knee as she sighed and took a sip.
"Thank god for that.. but.." she shrugged and sighed. "Anyway.." Keila stood, money jangling in her pocket. "Since there are more people here now, I should probably go grab some more snacks. Pallas, please watch Sena and Sadora for me.. all right?" and she was at the door, closed it, and went down the hall towards the snack machine, at a walking pace this time, thinking. Each thought churned in her mouth like a piece of chocolate, melting slowly as she rotated her tongue around, trying to grasp exactly what it tasted like, and what it meant to her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:51 am
Sena and Sadora looked up at Pallas when Keila left. it was interesting. This man was a part of their daddy and yet he wasn't. Sadora stood and walked forward, his chest puffed out. "I'm Sadora. How come you got a part of my daddy in you?" Sena toddled over. "No Sadora! He doesn't have Daddy in him. He was controlled by Daddy." Sadora blinked. Sena grinned up at Pallas. "I'm Sena! Where's Mommy?"  

Sakura_DeVara

Cevian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:41 pm
"Hello Sadora and hello Sena. You two are very perceptive. I'm Pallas," he said, bending down on his knees so they could see him better. "I don't know where your mother is, as for the part of your father in me, that was an experience I wish to forget. Your father is an interesting man. How he even exists is a mystery to me. From what I gathered during the short time he was controlling me, he is apparently the physical manifestation of Evil." Pallas stopped talking about that. "But we can discuss that later, tell me about yourselves."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:58 am
Sadora scowled at Pallas. He didn't trust this man whatsoever. He couldn't figure out why though. He looked over at Sena as she smiled brightly. "I'm 4 years old and so is Sadora but he's older than me. We never came to this place bfore and we want to see more of it. Can you and Keila take us? Please???" Sena pulled on a puppy dog look.  

Sakura_DeVara

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:56 pm
She deposited the change into the machine, and pressed random keys as she swallowed the chocolate, and then her hands fell back to her side as she leant her head against the plastic wall, the lights inside the machine soothing her.

What do I feel? What do I feel for Pallas? she asked herself, and the word floated around inside her empty head as she closed her eyes. I don't know... those words floated back softly, with fear in them. She didn't know how she felt. She'd never known much emotion, and they were rupturing inside her madly. Telling her to choose. Did she love him? And if she didn't, why? Why were these emotions all spinning around in her head?

"I don't know.. I just want them to go away..." she slid down to her knees, tears running down her cheek and leant against the machine and stared at the ceiling for a moment, and then reached her hand inside the machine and pulled out the hershey bar and snapped some off as she sighed and stood. "Whoever said these things were good for the soul had been dead on. Chocolate, for now on, you're my only one and true lover." she said with half a heart and kissed the packaging as she made her way back to the room, three other random items she wasn't even able to register in her thoughts. As she got back to her door, she sighed again, shaking her head. "I'm too young to be going through this," and she opened the still unlocked door and walked back inside with a smile, only a hint of tears left on her face. "Hey, guys, I'm back..." and then she looked to Sadora, and the look on his face, and caught the last of what Sena said.

What's got Sadora in such a touchy mood? she wondered, but then walked over and sat down on her bed, ruffling Sadora's hair as she went past. "Of course we can show you around. We have to wait for your mom to get back, though." she nodded thoughtfully and took another bite of the hershey bar in her hand. Or... she thought wistfully. "Or I could try and contact her. Besides... it's been awhile.." She should have been here by now, she added silently.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:45 pm
Pallas sensed that something was wrong with Keila. He needed to talk to her about it. He walked over to her and sat down next to her on her bed. "Are you ok, Keila? Are you sad about something? Is there anything I can do to help?"

Pallas wasn't, and wouldn't read her mind without permission, but he sensed her emotions whether he wanted to or not. He knew that she was sad about something, and was going to help her feel better any way he could. The kids could wait until after Keila was happy. They had enough time to wait a bit longer for Ria.

Cevian

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:42 pm
The children stared at the couple in confusion. Just then, they caught their mother's voice sweeping through the room. it was directed at Keila. They moved clsoer so they could hear her. They were surprised when it was also their aunt as well.

Ria snorted as she looked over at Kira. "I can't just leave them Kira." They were at the beach at the moment. Kira scowled. "You have to." Ria sighed and contacted Keila. "Keila, I have to leave for a time. I need you to watch Sadora and Sena for me. Please. I will return soon. At the moment, Evil is right on our heels and I'm not quite ready for him. Our gaurdians will come to you soon after we leave."

Kira also connecte dher mind to Keila, encompassing the others in the room. "If those children are hurt, you will be punished throughly. We have to set things right. We will return soon."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:51 pm
There was a prescence in her mind.

Keila opened her eyes so she could fully hear what was happening, and then touched a hand to her throat. It was like the voices were eminating FROM her. When she understood, and heard what Ria and Kira were implying, she was silent for a moment. Ria, when will you be back? Your kids need you... She didn't exactly respond to Kira. 'Punished thuroughly'? Oh, goody, that sounded like LOADS of fun...  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:52 am
Ria nibbled on her bottom lip. "I'm not sure Keira. Soon I hope. Just watch them. I trust you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:58 pm
I... I'm... all right, I'll take care of them the best I can. she bit her lip in the same manner and then tapped her foot, looking at Sera and Sena. I promise I'll look after them. And you really can't understand how much your trust means to me. I hope to see you soon.. Keila took a deep breath and then became aware of what was going on around her, and then shut her eyes. "I'm fine, Pallas. I'm fine, now." she looked to the kids and then smiled. "So.. you hear that? You'll be chillin' here with me for awhile. What do you say we split up for a little while?" she looked outside as it started to snow lightly. "Oh.. wow. Hey, look there, guys.." she turned over on her bed and crawled to the window, putting her head outside with a twinkle in her eyes.

Despite anything; this was her favorite time of the year. No matter how cold it got, the snow always made her feel warm inside. She took a deep breath and watched the steam travel from her mouth.

(( I'm so sorry; I didn't know you were back, Sakura! DX;; ))  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers