Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I hardly think that matters now." chuckled he as he leaned back and waited, rather impatiently, for the other to begin.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:18 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He trembled as he unzipped his master's pants, pushing them apart and pulling out that glorious rod. "Y-Yes, Master," he whispered, taking the tip into his mouth and suckling.

Awesome nerd
You wanna do the time skip?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:29 pm
Mayah Playah
No. emotion_donotwant
Jk
but seriously
I'll do it

User Image

Nikolai, his fist resting against his temple, exhaled slowly when the game began. It took an incredible amount of skill for him to stay in character instead of curling up and moaning like he wanted to so badly.

{48 minutes later}

Nikolai slowly opened his eyes once the deed was done. Again, a slow exhale left him. He hadn't changed from his pose, the only part of him that moved was his free hand that currently slid off the top of Leon's head. "Well done," he said, his voice having a light squeak for only a second before returning to its masculine role. "For a slave." he added with a sly smile and a lifted brow.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:06 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon blushed, daring an upward glance. "Th-thank you, Master...your praise is undeserved, but greatly appreciated..." He again bowed his head, setting his hands over his own hard rod.

Awesome nerd
xD

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Yes, that's true..." Nikolai sighed and waved the boy to move away from him with an impatient frown on his face and flicker of his wrist. He noticed Leon's own problem and contemplated changing it all back to normal, but he decided to stay in character a little longer. Role-playing was just too much fun!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:29 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon sat back on his heels, his head bowed low as he waited patiently for his master's next command. In the back of his mind, he remembered this part of the book, where the captain then told Nicholas his new duties, and then strapped him up in his latest BDSM contraption.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

By then Nikolai had finished skimming that very scene, grinning at all the things he'd get to create. Hmm... Now was a perfect chance to - how do children say it? - up the anty. Sloth dear, Nikolai thought while setting the book down. I'll need your help on this.
I was beginning to think you'd never ask, darling! Sloth's voice giggled in the Soviet's mind.
Nikolai's eyes rimmed with purple as an equally colored mist climbed out of his sleeves and rolled over the floors. As reality bent to the mist and sent the two into Nikolai's own kingdom of dreams, he spoke with little revelry, "I am a captain, Nicholas. I must use my days to pillage and steal. It has been long since I've seen a woman, at least one in my taste. I am a captain, and a man, Nicholas. I have urges." The scene smoothly faded into what looked like a wooden dungeon of a ship. There were even creaks and groans of the waves slamming against the very ship. Even Nikolai had been given a slight alteration. His blazer had gotten longer to be named a coat, the tattered tails hanging a couple inches above his ankles. His coat had a more lavish design to them, the buttons having golden lines around them and giving him a manlier appearance. Though his face still held its lazy charm, he had a more roguish look about him that couldn't quite be pinpointed. Placed atop his head was even a black pirate hat, but instead of the cliche skull and cross bones at the very front, the Sloth crest stood proudly.
"That's where you come in."
I think you overdid it a bit, sweetie, Nikolai sighed inwardly while gazing at his attire.
Oh posh, darling, you look absolutely stunning! Sloth insisted and forced his host to look up. But I would prefer your guest~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:14 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Where I come in?" he repeated, looking around, amazed. He stayed on his knees, too frightened of what his master would do if he rose to his feet. "I don't understand..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

As he finished speaking, an eye-patch formed over the Sin's left eye. "You are mine, Nicholas." he repeated while resting a hand on his hip. "Your body, at least." In a blur of movement he strode up to Leon and pinned him against the wall. "I've still time 'til we hit land, I want to try something." he whispered into Leon's ears just as a CLACK of iron cuffs being locked could be heard. Nikolai stepped back and gazed at the wrists chained up, his one lime green eye bold and sadistic.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:42 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon whimpered, biting his lip. Suddenly, he got the urge to look down. His clothes had charged to a dirty red overcoat, a used-to-be white poofy shirt, dirty tan, tight breeches, and knee-high black boots. He looked like a British soldier...just like Nicholas Carrington. Leon's eyes snapped back up, full if terror and confusion. "M-Master?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Shh, boy." Nikolai hissed as he snuck his hand beneath his coat. After some rummaging he pulled his hand out, and in his grip was a whip. "Your moans sound quite... delectable." he admitted while observing the unraveling whip beneath him. Hard leather was what he was holding, it promised pain for many years just as it had seen much pain in its past. "But... I want to hear you screams now." He flicked his gaze upward to see Leon's reaction. Once interested, he tilted his arm back and let the whip's body roll to the ground before lunging it forward and hurling the leather at the man's body.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:07 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He only saw the whip for a second before it came speeding towards him, hitting his stomach and slicing through the shirt, leaving a small red mark on his smooth, tan skin. Leon let out a scream, dropping his head forward and starting to quiver. "M-M-Master...pl-please!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The scream was thrilling, it mixed harmoniously with the creaks and groans of the ship. Nikolai slowly bit his lip with arousal in his sparkling lime green eyes. That crimson color was a wonderful shade on Leon, the ruthless captain in him and the sadistic part of him both wanted more. They took hold of his arm and lifted it yet again, the whip shying away from Leon to fall behind its wielder. "Silence." hissed the lazy captain as the whip lashed out at the slave again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:52 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Consenting to his ruthless master, Leon squeezed his lips shut, only to open them once more as the whip hit his n****e. Screaming in pain, he glanced at the mark, easily spying a small cut right below the tender bud. Leon forced away his whimpers as his arousal became more and more prominent. As much as he hated to admit it, Leon was falling very quickly in love with being his master's slave, and hopefully, pet. Wouldn't you think he'd look good in a collar?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

At the sight of Leon's turn on, Nikola's eyebrows lifted. Was he getting aroused by this? Nikolai's eyes softened slightly with interest in them. Leon was a masochist, was he? Well now, the small and faint sadistic side of him enjoyed that tidbit greatly.
"Yes," Nikolai growled with a deadly smile. "Yes, scream. Scream for me as I paint your body red!" he laughed while lashing out at the boy repeatedly.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff