Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Houses
Yakumo Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:43 pm
Son Takahani

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kein Taeru

Once he'd finished changing, Kein exited the bathroom. "Hmm?" He hummed as he looked around briefly. He scratched the back of his head as he began wandering down the hall, partially looking Hamaji or her sister, but mostly just out of curiosity.

(( It's no problem. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:09 am
~Hamaji Yakumo~

When Kein had gotten out of the bathroom, Hamaji was still outside washing his clothes, but Yukiji had just been walking out of her bedroom after cooling off some steam. When she saw Kein and what he was wearing, Yukiji became furious. Since her room is on the other side of the bathroom that Kein was looking, he hadn't seen her, and she walked up behind him and kicked him hard on the back of his shin. "HOW DARE YOU WEAR MY HAMAJI'S CLOTHES!!" She then ran back into her room and slammed the door closed, crying a bit.

~Yukiji Yakumo~

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:25 am
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein was somewhat caught off guard by Yukiji's attack and outburst, but it wasn't anything severe. Once he taken a moment to rub where she kicked him, he then walked over to her door. "Mind if I ask where all this hostility is coming from?" He asked curiously after lightly knocking on the door. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to fix anything or if he was just stepping further into the lion's den, but he figured he should try something.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:56 am
"AAAAAAAAAA!!" she screamed when the door opened on its own from his knock. She started throwing pillows and stuffed animals at him while shouting "GET OUT OF MY ROOM, AND LEAVE HAMAJI ALONE!! YOU CAN'T HAVE MY HAMAJI!!!"

~Yukiji Yakumo~

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:43 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"Huh..." Kein muttered, surprised by the door opening, right before getting pelted by pillows and animals. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? I'm not in your room, I DON'T WANT Hamaji, and She's the one that wouldn't leave me alone!" He yelled back at her, in an agitated tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:45 pm
Upon hearing Kein yell at her, she gasped and her eyes started to water up. Before he knew it she was crying out loud. "WAAAAAAAAAA!!"

~Yukiji Yakumo~

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:05 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"Urk!" Kein made this sound, completely thrown off by her suddenly crying. "Ah..um...H-hey, please don't cry." He said in a remorseful tone. Compared to how she was before, he was pretty sure that him yelling was the cause for this. He then got down on the ground and bowed his head as if groveling before royalty and with a loud enough voice said. "Miss Yukiji, I sincerely apologize for my outburst and beg your forgiveness!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:46 pm
"G-GO AWAAAY!!" she managed to yell at him through her crying, throwing another pillow at his face and ducking down at the head of her bed, crying loudly into a stuffed animal and hiding her face from him, hoping he would just leave her alone.

~Yukiji Yakumo~

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:03 am
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "I can leave you alone for the time being, but I can't leave just yet." He stated. He was a little unsure what else to do, since his previous action didn't so much as slightly calm her down. "I still need to get my clothes back and I could still really use your help, despite apparently being on bad terms." He said honestly as he got up. He then politely bowed his head. "My apologies for disturbing you." He said before starting back down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:00 pm
Yukiji didn't respond, she only kept crying into her stuffed animal.

~Yukiji Yakumo~

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:58 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein headed down the stairs and started looking for Hamaji. "I've been having some of the worst luck, since I met that one." He mumbled, thinking out loud as he searched about for Hamaji. After looking around, what he assumed was, the entire downstairs he had more or less given up on finding her as he returned to the kitchen. "Hmm....I wonder what they have here?" He questioned, starting to be concerned about time, as he started looking through their cooking utensils and ingredients. His initial thought was if it would be a while and they had what he needed, he would simply make the cake here and pay them back later.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:10 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

After washing Kein's clothes for a while, Hamaji wipes off some sweat and decides to go inside to check on Kein and Yukiji. Hamaji walks in from the back and sees Kein rummaging through the fridge. Hamaji smiles and sneaks up on Kein, suprising him when he closes the fridge door by shouting happily "WHAT'CHA DOIN'?!"

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:07 am
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein slightly jumped, due to Hamaji's shouting. "Oh, it's you." He said in a slightly relieved tone. "Since, you seemed to have vanished and I had yet another confusing run in with your sister, I figured I'd see if you had the materials I needed to make Hana's cake here." He explained, giving a rough summary to answer her question, as he continued to look around.  
Houses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff