Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Houses
Shimizu House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

"Huh? You don't care?" Rikiji was indeed going to erase her memory, but now he wasn't so sure, fearing a trick. "Why wouldn't you care that I was invading your mind and erasing your memories? Most people would...." he said cautiously, preparing for anything while sticking close to Luna, in case the girl tried to get her involved.

Luna_Shimizu3100
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:33 pm
Son Takahani

Skyler stared at Rikji. "Um, I seriously don't care, I did trespass in your house," Skyler said, turning away. "I don't really have a lot of things to do in life anyways so I don't care..." Skyler looked at Rikiji yet again then asked, "Why? The mighty succubus is scared of a human?" Skyler smirked a bit, but then got plain bored.  

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:54 pm
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luna Shimizu
"Unable to move from the weight of the embraced words,"

Luna was slightly sad at Skyler's comment about not having a lot of things to do in life. But still, she did trespass on Luna's property . . . Luna would really have to think about this . . . "What do you mean you don't have a lot of things to do in life?" she asked Skyler, feeling bad for her. Maybe, if Skyler and Rikiji could get along, Luna might befriend Skyler. Maybe give her a nickname, Sky-chan. Luna could get along with her . . . if Rikiji didn't dislike her . . . Luna started thinking about having a friend that already knew. Sure, it'd be a hassle to make sure she keeps the secret, but at least someone would know. But if Rikiji wanted to erase Skyler's memory, then that was fine . . . either way, Luna would still be with Rikiji . . . if he even wanted her . . . Sometimes, a kiss means nothing to a boy . . .

"I fell into a warm dream. When I woke, it was after I lost you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

"!!" Rikiji became infuriated by the girl's comment. "Afraid? I'm only wary in case you intend on hurting Luna in some way!" he said to her. He then looked down at Luna and said "Luna? What do you think? She might turn on us, being that she's a human. She might reveal us to the whole town, and if that happened then we could both die, along with your mom. I will leave the choice to trust her up to you, so what do you think?"

Luna_Shimizu3100
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

Captain Taka
Captain

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:28 pm
Luna_Shimizu3100
Son Takahani

Skyler glared at Luna first, then Rikiji. "My life. . ." Skyler but a sad smile onto her face. "My life, I was forced into marriage from my parents, but I disagreed since I don't know anything about the guy, but my dad got mad at me and told me to go away to my room. In the middle of the night on the same day, I packed up my things and left home. . . And before that, in elementary school, people wouldn't be friends with me since people thought I was those snotty girls that were rich, and if they were friends with me as they happened to do something wrong, they thought I would send bodyguards and take them away or something." Skyler huffed as she crossed her arms and let the moment go away from her mind. "And so I only have like three friends, not a lot, and they're busy a lot." Skyler looked at Rikiji. "And to Rikiji, I work at a cafe that has a second floor for monsters, and you think I can beat a cat demon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Luna Shimizu

Luna was a bit overwhelmed at having such a problem dumped onto her lap. "W-what? I-I'm not sure . . . oh and why do you smell like soup, Ri-sama??" she asked, the smell finally starting to get to her. She then heard Skyler's story, and was sad again. She looked at Rikiji again. "I'm sorry, it's so hard for me to think so quickly about that . . . everything's changing so quickly . . ." she said quietly. Right then, the sound of incoherent blabbering came from the living room. Luna jolted, then stood up quickly and ran into the living room. "Mom??" she said loudly. She ran to her where her mother was sitting. Her mother was shaking and repeating something over and over again, but it was hard to understand any of the words. "Mom?" Luna repeated, but she knew that her mother couldn't hear her.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

"!! Luna, what is it?!" he asked, chasing after Luna and forgetting the conversation they were having at the feeling that she was worried about something. When he walked into the living room and saw a woman that was unmistakeably Luna's mother, he quickly bowed and said "M-Mrs. Shimizu!" He didn't ask questions, and he didn't say anything more. He didn't want to disturb Luna, even if her intense love for him had saved his life only moments before. We can settle our other matters later, but right now I will let Luna tend to her mother. "Forgive me for interrupting" he said finally before walking back to the hallway to Skyler. He walked up to her, grabbed her tightly by the arm, and said with a calm yet slightly threatening tone "Alright you're off the hook this time, but if I catch wind that you told ANYONE then your mind is as good as blank! Got it?" and with that he let go and walked off, going up the stairs and to his own bedroom, closing the door firmly behind him.

Luna_Shimizu3100
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 am
Son Takahani

Skyler brightened when Rikiji let her go, but she still would've known that he was a succubus anyways. She shook her head, then turned to Luna as Rikiji closed his bedroom door. Skyler quietly went to the door, and left the house. But, before she went to her shift at Rock Hard Cafe, she went to Rikiji's window, which fortunately for her was not covered by blinds. She stuck her tongue out, then ran off to the Cafe.  

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:18 am

Luna Shimizu

Luna held onto her mother's arms as she kept shaking, still babbling. "Mom? It's alright. Everything's fine! No need to worry, everything's alright!" Luna said, trying to calm her mother down. But her mother apparently couldn't hear her, cause she kept on babbling. After some time though, Luna's mother started to calm down, she stopped shaking, and after a bit she stopped her babbling too. She then seemed to breathe normally, but she was still in her non-responsive state. "Mom . . ." Luna said, her voice barely a whisper, fighting tears. But her tears betrayed her, running down her cheeks. "Mom . . ." she repeated again, now crying. She felt so lonely, her mother never responded to her. She wished that she had someone who could comfort her . . .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 am
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

When Rikiji saw Skyler stick her tongue out at him at his window, he just rolled his eyes and snapped the curtains shut. After a few minutes, however, he suddenly got a sinking feeling. "!! Luna,...." he said to himself, knowing that this feeling of despair was flowing into him from the very person that had saved his life with her love. He looked up at the ceiling and said to himself "She really is the one huh? Hehehe, all this time searching, and she was right in front of me. !!" He then got up from his bed and bolted out of his room, running down the stairs, down the hallway, into the living room. He looked down onto a scene he never wanted to see, even before he grew to fall in love with Luna: she was crying. He got down onto his knees and wrapped his arms around her, trying to comfort her. "What's wrong Luna? You can tell me, I want to help,"

Luna_Shimizu3100

Captain Taka
Captain

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Luna Shimizu

Luna felt Rikiji's arms around her, and felt only slightly better. "I can't help but wonder . . . if my mom's ever going to get better . . ." she told him through sobs. She really cared for her mother, even talking to her while she knew that her mother would be non-responsive. "But . . . she has to . . . she's all I have . . ." Luna said, her voice barely a whisper. Her tears continued to flow like water fountains. This was the first time she ever actually said that to anyone, and the first time anyone's seen her cry, since she usually puts on a happy face in front of others.

Houses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces