Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
What happened to the guild members who were here last year? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forced poll
  blah
View Results

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 pm
Clover_IceQueen
Sagebomb
Clover_IceQueen

Oh sweatdrop

not lookinf for drama, but since most of the crew/vices have known each other 7 years or so now makes sense we are connected both in and out of the guild.

I have been lucky enough to meet 3 guild members IRL so far, I would still like to work on increasing that.

You must be quite the jet-setter smile

The first time was in 2009 when I did my 1 year work visa in the USA (meet blue and GPL), the second time was after a cruise contract (which was between canada and alaska and meant I could spend some time in the us afterwards)

Ive landed in 4 countrys via plane (not counting nz) though Ive been to ~33 countrys, mostly by ship when i was working on the ship. Although the hours were long (up to 91 a week, though luckily normally closer to 60, working everyday in a row for up to 180 days, and paid well below minimal wage with some terrible managers, though a couple good ones too) the world travel I am very greatful for, I have been lucky to see more than most people will ever see already, though the travel bug bites hard and there is a lot more I want to see.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:39 am
Clover_IceQueen
Citrus Novii
Clover_IceQueen
Citrus Novii
I got pissy and 'left'.
Basically.
Then I got over it and just haven't felt like posting. Been lurking to make sure that everyone is still breathing at least, and bumping my quest thread.

What happened to make you want to leave?

A combination of some personal life stuff and being annoyed by some posts and actions. Stupid s**t in the grand scheme of things, but at that point I'd rather just take a break and calm down rather than throw a s**t fit over it. 3nodding

Yeah, I've gotten pissed at some of the posts lately, and I even found out that some of the members were bullied into leaving sad

Mm, my reasons weren't really based on the V situation, I wasn't involved when it happened and when it's all rolled up anyhow, it's none of my business.

I 'left' because of a different person entirely, and they can't change the way they are, and it's ridiculous to ask someone to leave a place they like just because I'm a little chapped so I bounced out /shrug

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 am
My life has been sucking me away from the internet...

Also known as... winter hath come so I am hibernating.

Also other websites have drawn me in when I am online....

Aaand my recent card addiction....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:21 pm
Citrus Novii
Clover_IceQueen
Citrus Novii
Clover_IceQueen
Citrus Novii
I got pissy and 'left'.
Basically.
Then I got over it and just haven't felt like posting. Been lurking to make sure that everyone is still breathing at least, and bumping my quest thread.

What happened to make you want to leave?

A combination of some personal life stuff and being annoyed by some posts and actions. Stupid s**t in the grand scheme of things, but at that point I'd rather just take a break and calm down rather than throw a s**t fit over it. 3nodding

Yeah, I've gotten pissed at some of the posts lately, and I even found out that some of the members were bullied into leaving sad

Mm, my reasons weren't really based on the V situation, I wasn't involved when it happened and when it's all rolled up anyhow, it's none of my business.

I 'left' because of a different person entirely, and they can't change the way they are, and it's ridiculous to ask someone to leave a place they like just because I'm a little chapped so I bounced out /shrug

It happened when I was on hiatus, and I guess that's for the best.  

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:16 pm
Citrus Novii

Im sorry for my part in it, both for things i may have done, or things I didnt prevent.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:52 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Im sorry for my part in it, both for things i may have done, or things I didnt prevent.

Nah, you're free and clear of any kind of guilt. c:

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 am
Citrus Novii

as captain, if I didnt resolve a issue, I still accept blame. Although I cant (and wont try to) control the actions of other, I seek to provide a safe environment for all my members, failure to do so is something I dont like to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:19 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

as captain, if I didnt resolve a issue, I still accept blame. Although I cant (and wont try to) control the actions of other, I seek to provide a safe environment for all my members, failure to do so is something I dont like to do.

If it makes any difference, there wasn't much that could be done about them because my number one complaint about them is how insufferably annoying everything they post is to me. Replies, topics, it all just gets under my skin.

Only thing that COULD resolve that is one or the other leaving or being kicked out I think, or getting to know one another, which I tried, but couldn't. The internet-chemistry just isn't there lol so I removed myself from the problem. 3nodding

I do appreciate the dedication though, makes a difference feeling like you care about everyone here. 3nodding

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:32 am
Citrus Novii

If it makes any difference, there wasn't much that could be done about them because my number one complaint about them is how insufferably annoying everything they post is to me. Replies, topics, it all just gets under my skin.

Only thing that COULD resolve that is one or the other leaving or being kicked out I think, or getting to know one another, which I tried, but couldn't. The internet-chemistry just isn't there lol so I removed myself from the problem. 3nodding

I do appreciate the dedication though, makes a difference feeling like you care about everyone here. 3nodding

There have been a few people who just cant get on. At times there have been things which didnt really sit well with me either, though I would rather bite my tough and try and resolve or ignore the issue than cause it to get worse. To me any time there is conflict there is the opportunity for resolution and personal growth of the people involved. The problem is some people dont want resolution they just want drama.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:28 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

There have been a few people who just cant get on. At times there have been things which didnt really sit well with me either, though I would rather bite my tough and try and resolve or ignore the issue than cause it to get worse. To me any time there is conflict there is the opportunity for resolution and personal growth of the people involved. The problem is some people dont want resolution they just want drama.

It's not so much drama in my case, I just don't really want to address it.
It's more cowardice.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:38 pm
Citrus Novii

It's more cowardice.

As long as you are feeling better now thats what counts, I myself have much past which shall stay in the past.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

It's more cowardice.

As long as you are feeling better now thats what counts, I myself have much past which shall stay in the past.

I'm am feeling better, thanks. c:

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:21 am
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

It's more cowardice.

So, will you post more? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:11 am
Whelp glad the people who are around, are around.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:50 am
Clover_IceQueen
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

It's more cowardice.

So, will you post more? biggrin

Hmm, mayhaps.
I'll do my best. 3nodding
ONLY FOR CLOVER. lol.

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items