Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Kumori Apartments
The Hiroshima Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:01 pm
Shifting Time

Drake stood out side Kaida's door, his head down. Still grasping the door knob. He took his open hand and placed it on his heart. He had felt her gripping onto him, he felt more with her with that. He brought up his head with determined eyes. He opened the door slightly and sneaked in, he didn't want to disturber her."Kaida-chan?" He whispered. He heard her deep breaths, she was asleep. He frowned a little bit. He silently moved to the other side of the bed. He slipped under the covers and moved closer to Kaida. He got within four inches of her when he stopped, he could hear her soft breath. He curled up a little bit and fell asleep next to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:46 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

"Life is never what is seems to be...
☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida was asleep, peaceful and dreamless. But that didn't mean things inside where as asleep as her. It started about midnight. Her hair started to slowly glow, very lightly as first but it got brighter as time went on. Then she slowly turned, sitting up but her eyes were still closed. Climbing out of the bed, she walked over to the steps the lead into the water. Slowly she descended the steps into the water and her skin began to glow and the water lit up around her. She just stood there still as could be.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:04 pm
Shifting Time

Drake was a light sleeper, he would be dead is he wasn't. He liked sleeping near Kaida, just being near her unnatural beauty. He woke up around twelve. It was Kaida. Her hair was glowing. He watched it glow brighter and brighter. He didn't know if this was natural for her to do or what. He watched her climb of of bed. 'She sleep walks?' He thought to himself. He propped himself up with one of his elbows. Then when he saw her go into the water, and the it glowing. He got up from the bed. 'This is amazing!' He walked over to her he stayed out of the room, just in case.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:32 pm
alphazarpha

User ImageUser Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida seemed to stand there forever. As she did her body started to basically disappear into the water. When suddenly she went under. It wasn't deep, but that didn't seem to matter. She disappeared in the water. Basically invisible in the water, after about five minute, she started to slowly form as she stood in the water. She didn't look the same at all. Standing with her back to Drake, she was naked now. Turning her head a little, her eyes were open and she was staring at Drake. It was like she was a whole different person now. "Hello…" her voice was ethereal. "I've never had company before… Who are you and why are you in my home?"

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:01 pm
Shifting Time

Drake watched in shock and fear as Kaida, the girl he loved, disappeared into the water. The he watched as a ghostly liked figure took her place. He quickly ran up to her. Grabbing her just below her shoulders, he then picked her up, she was at least four inches off the ground. "Who are you and what did you do with My Kaida-Chan?!" His eyes began to tear up slightly. He looked at the creature he had in his hands. It looked somewhat like Kaida but not enough to make him want to hurt it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:15 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

The woman looked at him, not doing anything about the abrupt movement. She just stared at him as he picked her up. Reaching out, she touched his forehead for a moment before she moved her hand away "I have done nothing with myself. I am Kaida…" she touched his hands, pulling them away from her to set herself down again. "Now are you going to answer me? You are in my home, not the other way around and I have not gone anywhere." she tilted her head slightly before she looked at the bed from where she was.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 pm
Shifting Time

Drake watched as the girl got her self down. He listen to her, she sounded calm enough. He felt so dumb at that point. "Right you are normal Kaida's doppleganger." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed. He sat her down an then sat down her self. "I am Drake Darknight, Kai-." He thought for a moment, he read about this before. The then snapped his finger. "I am The Other User of Your Name's friend. I am staying here tonight. And maybe the next night." He hoped this worked. He had done he research on the monsters from the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:39 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him as it seemed to click who she is. Give him a nod before she let him take her from the water. Listening to him before before she tilted her head "I see… That explains many things." she looked at him before she blinked "Did he send you for me?" though he might not know who she was talking about. It was her father, well their, her two selves, father. Looking around for a moment "I've been alone for a long time now." She looked at Drake she started to lean toward him "Will you keep me company?"

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:15 pm
Shifting Time

Drake looked at the doppleganger as she leaned towards him. ''Is she talking about Mr. Hiroshima? He was the only person that fit. He nodded. "Ya sure, I might have to talk to you later anyways." He turned his head, he saw the camera in the corner of his eye. "Hold on a sec." He walked over to the wall and went into its blindspot and walked to the camera and scraped up the cable.It wouldn't be recording and it would look like an accident.He walked back to Kiada's doppelganger. She was just like Kaida, but paler, and naked. That would be annoying, he probably not make her blush... "How long have you been, alone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:34 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him seeing him nod lightly. She gave him a very small smile before she blinked. Watching him walk to the wall and did something to a cable. She wasn't sure and she didn't much care. It wasn't important to her. He came back and she heard his question. That made her stop and think for a long moment before she spoke "It's been… a couple months, maybe more." she looked at him "Why do you ask?" her hand reached out touching his chest lightly. Touching skin to skin her hand would be very cold.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 pm
Shifting Time
can we finish this up in PM then? my com is being taken by my friend for a project to night

Drake felt The Doppleganger's hand on his chest, it was freezing. "Your so cold." He placed his hand on hers. "Let me warm you up." He said as he leaned in and kissed the doppleganger. This time he put in the tongue. He leaned more and more, until the doppleganger was lying on the bed. And he was ontop of her, smiling. He smiled a wicked looking smile, tonight the real Kisha would never remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:22 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

The night passed and was eventful. Kaida turned in the bed, having changed back to normal in her sleep. Groaning lightly not wanting to wake up. With a stretch and a yawn, she sat up and looked over, seeing Drake she gasped lightly. It seemed that he snuck in and fell asleep. With a sigh she rolled her eyes and climbed out of bed. Walking out of the room to the kitchen she started looking to see what she could make for breakfast.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:48 pm
Shifting Time

Drake rolled out of the bed shortly after Kaida-chan, got out. He landed on his back. "Ow" He said bluntly. He picked himself up from the floor and began to walk to the door. His eyes were only slightly open, with a small frown. He wasn't upset, just tired. He walked out of the bedroom and began walking to where he thought the kitchen was. He opened door and there was a large supply of boxes, it was the guest room. He turned around and walked into the kitchen. He shuffled over to here and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey, good morning Kaida-chan." His eyes where still lightly closed, he still looked tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:56 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida was looking in the fridge frowning a little. She really didn't have much. She found her bread but that's really all she had. With a heavy sigh, she closed the fridge, hearing the thud she blinked. She was about to check on Drake when he walked out, watching him walk passed the kitchen to the guest room then back she shook her head lightly "Morning Drake… Did you sleep well?" she said pleasant with a little underline of annoyed.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:38 pm
Shifting Time

Drake nodded, he had an amazing night. "Sorry about me sleeping in your room, I could find a good place to sleep!" He smiled slightly."How was your night?" He moved closer to Kaida-chan. He liked being close to her, she made him feel like nothing else mattered. He saw she had the bread. "Toast?"He pointed to the loaf of bread.  
Kumori Apartments

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff