Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
looking to have an rp family (children) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:12 am
jjangless

"Oh." She said and hugged him when he spaced out. "You have me now though so you don't have to be scared." She said and kissed his cheek happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
jjangless

"Oh." She said and hugged him when he spaced out. "You have me now though so you don't have to be scared." She said and kissed his cheek happily.

He smiles as he holds her walking through stores for her clothes  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:45 pm
((may i join?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 pm
Meister_Solstice
((may i join?))

Of course  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:18 pm
Kiba Zetsumei

Annabelle giggled as she tried on some cute clothing she found. Once she ahd some clothing that she liked, she went over to Kiba and said "Can we go home now daddy?" She then looked at him cutely.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:34 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Kiba Zetsumei

Annabelle giggled as she tried on some cute clothing she found. Once she ahd some clothing that she liked, she went over to Kiba and said "Can we go home now daddy?" She then looked at him cutely.

"Of course sweetie. Lets go" I take you back put to my car putting all the bags in the trunk. Its only about a 15 minute drive to my house and I live in a rather large house. I take you inside and start walking down a hallways that has three bedrooms.  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:53 pm
Annabelle was amazed at the size of the house, but she was smiling. Then she looked around shyly and once they were at her room her eye's looked like they were sparkling. "It's so pretty." SHe said and then hugged Kiba's leg. SHe was speechless at having her own room and her own father.

Kiba Zetsumei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:00 pm
he smiles looking down at her "come with me lets get some lunch started" takes your hand and leads you too the kitchen passing by the other two bedrooms, one decorated for a little boy, the other furnished for a baby. "so what do you want to eat?"  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:09 am
Kiba Zetsumei

Annabelle thought about it then said "Mac and cheese please." She then smiled up at him and wagged her tail happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:42 am
-walks to the kitchen and starts cooking humming the song have faith in me-  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:09 am
Kiba Zetsumei

Annabelle perked her ears at his humming. She knew this song and loved it. Though she didn't know the words by heart, she still thought it was a great song. "I love that song." She said smiling as he hummed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:20 pm
-smiles as I continue cooking- now, I have one big rule. Stay out of the room with the red door. That's my music room and the stuff in it is very expensive. The only other thing I have no tolorance for is swearing  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:33 pm
"Yes, sir." Annabelle said with a smile. She was always good at keeping promises. She then tilts her head saying "Do you want any help?" She asked. She used to help her mommy all the time int he kitchen with stirring and tasting, along with a few other things.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:11 am
-smiles and pulles up a stool for you to stnd on- here can you stir this while i grab the cheese and milk  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:06 pm
Annabelle nods and smiles as she climbed onto the stood sitting as she stirred the noodles for the mac and cheese. Once Kiba had the milk and cheese she wondered about something.'I wonder if I will have a mommy too.' She said in her ehad as she looked up at him with a smile.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff