SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sure ^ ^

I just made another one actually, haha. So now there's 2! biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23842837

I'm still in the process of making more though, so feel free to request anything if you'd like ^_^

Hm... I rather like the way Yuuma sounds. For him, I'm thinking either my phantom, Katsuo. Or my airship pirate, Matthew. I haven't gotten around to posting up my air ship pirate, but he is done. Or, if you want, I can link you to my characters, and you can pick one out. I do have about three ukes on there, so you'll have to skip over them.

Oh, sure! It'd be lovely to see your characters ^ ^ I don't mind you using whichever one of your choice though, so feel free to go crazy! haha.

Ok!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23291351

Again, there are a few ukes in that topic, but feel free to pick one out if you want. I have no problem using the same character twice, if you decide to choose one. ^_^

Hello, some of them I can't see the pictures to. Would it be possible to see other sources for these ones please? If not that's alright ^ ^

Alexander Delattre
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

I'm also interested in Hikaru Locklir. I can't help but love sadistic seme's > <

Thank you! If it's too much trouble for the pictures, I don't mind just sticking with Hikaru if you're alright with using him smile

Please let me know any plots you may have in mind as well ^ ^ And you can just PM me too if you'd prefer.

Oh crud! I apologize for that. I recently rearranged my photobucket. Guess I forgot to edit those posts. sweatdrop

Here's the link for Alex. Though I may look for a different picture for him. The way the eyes are set look weird to me.

And here's Naoki.

As for a plot. I'd like to do something based around Halloween time. Which I think Alex would be good for, since he is the kind of guy who would love the general idea of it. If we choose to do that, the general figuring out he's part demon may come in to play. But we'd have to figure out a goal for them. Sadly, the first time I used him didn't last long enough to establish that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:10 pm
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sure ^ ^

I just made another one actually, haha. So now there's 2! biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23842837

I'm still in the process of making more though, so feel free to request anything if you'd like ^_^

Hm... I rather like the way Yuuma sounds. For him, I'm thinking either my phantom, Katsuo. Or my airship pirate, Matthew. I haven't gotten around to posting up my air ship pirate, but he is done. Or, if you want, I can link you to my characters, and you can pick one out. I do have about three ukes on there, so you'll have to skip over them.

Oh, sure! It'd be lovely to see your characters ^ ^ I don't mind you using whichever one of your choice though, so feel free to go crazy! haha.

Ok!

Again, there are a few ukes in that topic, but feel free to pick one out if you want. I have no problem using the same character twice, if you decide to choose one. ^_^

Hello, some of them I can't see the pictures to. Would it be possible to see other sources for these ones please? If not that's alright ^ ^

Alexander Delattre
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

I'm also interested in Hikaru Locklir. I can't help but love sadistic seme's > <

Thank you! If it's too much trouble for the pictures, I don't mind just sticking with Hikaru if you're alright with using him smile

Please let me know any plots you may have in mind as well ^ ^ And you can just PM me too if you'd prefer.

Oh crud! I apologize for that. I recently rearranged my photobucket. Guess I forgot to edit those posts. sweatdrop

Here's the link for Alex. Though I may look for a different picture for him. The way the eyes are set look weird to me.

And here's Naoki.

As for a plot. I'd like to do something based around Halloween time. Which I think Alex would be good for, since he is the kind of guy who would love the general idea of it. If we choose to do that, the general figuring out he's part demon may come in to play. But we'd have to figure out a goal for them. Sadly, the first time I used him didn't last long enough to establish that.

Ooh, both Naoki and Alex are also so nice X3
Hm, I was kind of thinking of Hikaru actually, but if you would like to try something with Alex, I'm all for it smile
I just sort of liked the sadistic side of Hikaru X) I love sadistic seme's XD haha. But yeah, either one is fine with me ^ ^  

SachikoChiba

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:12 pm
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Ok!

Alexander Delattre
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

And here's Naoki.

Hm, I was kind of thinking of Hikaru actually, but if you would like to try something with Alex, I'm all for it smile
I just sort of liked the sadistic side of Hikaru X) I love sadistic seme's XD haha. But yeah, either one is fine with me ^ ^

Hm... Perhaps I could alter Alex slightly to have a sadistic side. I have no problems changing my characters around for the sake of a role play. So if you have any requests for alterations, feel free to throw them out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:20 pm
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Ok!

Alexander Delattre
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

And here's Naoki.

Hm... Perhaps I could alter Alex slightly to have a sadistic side. I have no problems changing my characters around for the sake of a role play. So if you have any requests for alterations, feel free to throw them out.

If you would throw in a bit of sadism in him, I would like that, haha ^u^
And same with mine, if you'd like any modifications with Yuuma, please let me know and I can adjust him for this specific rp smile  

SachikoChiba

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 pm
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Alexander Delattre
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

And here's Naoki.

And same with mine, if you'd like any modifications with Yuuma, please let me know and I can adjust him for this specific rp smile

Alrighty. I'll add a bit of a sadistic side to him. He won't be as extreme as Hikaru, where it shows all the time. Alex's will only show at certain points, if that's alright. As for Yuuma, I like him the way he is. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:16 am
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Alexander Delattre
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

And here's Naoki.

Alrighty. I'll add a bit of a sadistic side to him. He won't be as extreme as Hikaru, where it shows all the time. Alex's will only show at certain points, if that's alright. As for Yuuma, I like him the way he is. ^_^

Great ^ ^

So I guess we can get started then? X3
Did you want to start off then since you had an idea?  

SachikoChiba

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:17 am
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Great ^ ^

I suppose we can. Sure. Would you rather this be in PMs? Or forums? I'm alright with either one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 am
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Great ^ ^

I suppose we can. Sure. Would you rather this be in PMs? Or forums? I'm alright with either one.

I'm fine with either as well smile Whatever you feel like I guess right now I guess ^ ^  

SachikoChiba

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:23 am
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Great ^ ^

I'm fine with either as well smile Whatever you feel like I guess right now I guess ^ ^

Hrm.... I suppose we can do a forum. You don't mind it starting out at a masquerade do you? Alex is rather fond of them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:40 am
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Great ^ ^

Hrm.... I suppose we can do a forum. You don't mind it starting out at a masquerade do you? Alex is rather fond of them. sweatdrop

Forum's fine and no no, a masquerade sounds cool ^ ^  

SachikoChiba

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:48 am
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Great ^ ^

Alright. Excellent. I will link the forum to you when I'm done posting then. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Great ^ ^

Alright. Excellent. I will link the forum to you when I'm done posting then. ^_^

Alrighty ^ ^  

SachikoChiba

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:14 am
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Alrighty ^ ^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23846505#354371951

Ok! All done. If you need me to edit my intro post, just let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:19 pm
Is a spot for a uke still open? User Image  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:30 pm
Moroi Kioku
Is a spot for a uke still open? User Image

Sure! What kinds of role plays are you used to? I.e Fantasy, slice of life, supernatural. Et cetera.?  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff