Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
LEAF NINJA CHECK IN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:53 am
Or you choose something stupid. A Doton, Katon, Weapon Class with the title "The Blue Lighting" HOW DO THOSE THINGS EVEN CONNECT!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:30 am
totes didnt see this here cause i havnt checked up on the village in a while...been in the exams

Rpc Name: Shion Uzumaki
Organization: league of extraordinary gentlemen
Class: ninjutsu
Ryo: people keep track of that?
Extras: um...9-wings host
What do you hope to accomplish in this Village?: well...if we're going to be flat out honest, the assassination of the hokage so I can take their place. Once in charge, I will militarize Konoha, much like the old cloud, and lead a glorious crusade against the ninja world, gaining every nation as nothing more than a numbered territory of Konoha....

and you think I'm joking, don't you?  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

sandmaster8986

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:05 pm
Rpc Name: 猿渡 Saruwatari 智久 Tomohisa

Class: Taijutsu
Ryo: 2,343

What do you hope to accomplish in this Village?: to become the best of the best  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:46 pm
Rpc Name:Ansho Hyuga Raiken
Class: Taijutsu
Ryo: 5,000
What do you hope to accomplish in this Village?: Becoming much more powerful to kill a Sharingan wielder, so that I may steal their eye.  

City in Slumber

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:55 am
Rpc Name: Kira Katonami
Organization: ---
Class: Ninjutsu
Ryo: How much we start off with
Extras? [A.I. Sage, Medic, Hunter Nin, etc]: Hatake Clan
What do you hope to accomplish in this Village?: Hmm... Getting strong enough to go rogue. [[If I catch anyone auto knowing about this. I will beat you with ma twig!! >8c]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:47 pm
Rpc Name: Ushiwaka Yoshitsune or Waka for short
Rank: Um...I'm from the Moon...so...that has yet to be decided
Organization: Moon Triber? *confused* [don't think it counts, but heh]
Class: none yet
Ryo: how much you start off with
Extras? [A.I. Sage, Medic, Hunter Nin, etc]: Exorcist and Prophet
What do you hope to accomplish in this Village?: I just hope that I can be accepted, not much more. If I do accomplish more than that, that would be great. I want to do my part to help this village  

ushiwaka2468

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Team Jacob 100

ushiwaka2468

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:09 pm
Basic Info
Full Name: Ushiwaka Yoshitsune
Nicknames: Waka, but close friends call him "Ushi"
Age: nearly 400 years old. Moon Tribers are Immortal. {NO I am not god-modding. he can die in battle...play Okami for more info]
Birth Date: unknown...since he finds that to be irrelevant. Sometime in September he supposes
Sexuality: Straight, though many think he's either gay or into animals. NO. He's not.
Race: Moon Triber, A.K.A Lunar Elf
Chakra Points: 600
Ninja Type/Class: Anbu, but also is an exorcist and a prophet

Favorites
Animal(s) : Wolf
Color(s) : blue,red,white,cyan
Number(s) : hates math, so no
Two Elements: Light and Wind
Weapon of choice: his[suggestively named] Flute-saber
Strength: Immortal
Weakness: Immortal. Living forever DOES have drawbacks...like watching loved ones die
Jutsu List: The call of the Heavens
ThunderBolt
Galestorm
Veil of Mist
Greensprout
Sunrise [calls out sun]
Rejuvenation
Cherry Bomb
Crescent[calls out moon]
Waterspout
Inferno
Catwalk
Blizzard
{all of these exept for the top one are brush strokes from Okami}

[These are what basic shinobi know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT ]
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-
-

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: (Optional. To obtain one, you must apply in Subforum)
Clan: (Optional. To obtain one, you must apply in Subforum)

Character Description
Looks:Waka appears to be somewhat flashy. He wears a bright pink kimono and purple Sashinuki-hakama, which along with his headdress, consisting of a hawk-head with a long flowing cloak. Beneath his headdress is the long golden hair of the Moon Tribe. He also wears tabi socks and tall "platform" geta with single tooth; this would appear to make him easy to knock down, but Waka moves more skillfully than he lets on. He constantly carries a flute with him that is actually the disguised form of his sword Pillow Talk. He also has a second sword in a scabbard at his side, which he uses in conjunction with Pillow Talk.
His appearance echoes that of the Japanese Tengu-bird like mythical beasts that were said to be very skilled in swordplay. His headgear is the shape of a tengu, and also features the typical tengu cap. The geta sandals are actually called "tengu-geta", as tengu were believed to wear geta with one "tooth" in the middle. Waka's clothes are that of a yamabushi (山伏), the mountain ascetics followers of the syncrethic Shugendō creed. In reference to this, tengu are often depicted dressing yamabushi dress.

Personality: No matter the situation, Waka never shows any signs of being upset or fearful, a habit that annoys Issun constantly. Also annoying to Amaterasu's companion is Waka's habit of rarely being direct; he prefers vague hints that he calls "prophecies" over straight information. His advice is always helpful, though it is sometimes observed to be so only in hindsight.
Waka also has a great deal of playfulness to his personality; even when he is taking things seriously, he refers to it in a light-hearted manner. This is evident in his prophecies, which usually contain some humorous action or phrase. He often peppers his speech with French expressions of affection, such as "mon amie" and "ma chérie". In the original Japanese version (and every other version except for the American release), Waka uses English expressions.

Even though Waka mocks Amaterasu many times throughout the course of the game, it is quite clear that he has a great amount of respect and trust for her. It can be said that there is a certain bond between the two, as Waka mentioned that they "fought Orochi side by side."
Background: Many years ago, a mysterious catastrophe wiped out all lifeforms on the moon. Only three members escaped, one of them is Waka. He boarded the Ark of Yamato, escaping the lunar realm and reached the Celestial Plain. There, the Celestials and the Celestial Brush Gods accepted him and he resided at the plain for an untold time. The Ark is also enshrined at the divine realm.
However, one day, disaster struck. Orochi and its legion of demons suddenly came flying across the sea of stars and assaulted the Celestial Plain. Amaterasu and Waka faced the demon together, but their efforts were fruitless, and Waka gave the profecy "Only the chosen one can defeat Orochi". Following this, Amaterasu dragged the beast down to the mortal realm, and the legend of Orochi began. Waka then evacuated the Celestials into the Ark of Yamato, trying to flee from the destruction of their home. However, not long after setting sail, an endless legion of demon rose from the Ark's depths; they massacred and devoured all the Celestials. The Ark lost its rudder, and plummeted down to Laochi Lake, releasing the demons. After the tragic event, Waka came hiding in Nippon, apparently from the searching of the demonic legion.
Village: Konohagakure
Family: Amaterasu[wife], Chibiterasu[son], Kurou[son]

Missions Completed
S Rank: does saving the world from demons count?
A Rank: ?
B Rank: ?
C Rank: ?
D Rank: ?

Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:27 pm
Rpc Name: Vincente Valtieri
Organization: Oniwabanshu
Class: Samurai
Ryo: 403,000
Extras? [A.I. Sage, Medic, Hunter Nin, etc]: Nope
What do you hope to accomplish in this Village?: To bring about a new era of prosperity that will last for generations to come. And I'll do it to, I can't die, I'll never die.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

ushiwaka2468

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:29 pm
Valentine Valtieri
And I'll do it to, I can't die, I'll never die.

It seems like we have something in common then, Mon Amie...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:03 am
Rpc Name:
Tsukiko Suyimotomi
Genin
Class:
Medical
Ryo:
Extras?:
One-Winged Angel Host
What do you hope to accomplish in this Village?:
Bring peace amongst Jinchuuriki, angel hosts, and other shinobi

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

iShippuden Sasuke-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:03 am
Blake Raine
Genin
Free Lancer
Spiral Bloodline
No clue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:42 am
Rpc Name: Neva Tsumori
Organization: None
Class: Bounty Hunter
Ryo: 5,000
Extras? [A.I. Sage, Medic, Hunter Nin, etc]: 3 Winged angel host
What do you hope to accomplish in this Village?: I hope to make some sort of friends, even though I don't live in the village.(No im not rouge. Im a black smith that works for all villages, but primarily the leaf.)  

RosewoodXFlame

Versatile Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:01 am

Rpc Name:
Akira Uzumaki
Genin
Class:
Sealing Master
Ryo:
Extras:
Uzumaki Bloodline
..eh..to become Hokage.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:33 am
Souchi The 2nd

Rpc Name:
Akira Uzumaki
Genin
Class:
Weapons, Sealing Master
Ryo:
Extras:
Uzumaki Bloodline
..eh..to become Hokage.

Uh... just a clarification

Uzumaki only have one class, which is Sealing Master. Meaning, you're not in the weapons class, lol  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash