Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☀¢нαηgιηg ѕєαѕσηѕ❅ OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

authin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:15 am
Wild Lullabies
authin

Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna have Taylor go to where Aaron and Alex are since we're finding the rest of the months, good thing Flawless had Cassia say that since this will be good to bring in those who are a little behind.

Okaaay! ヾ(^∇^) I'll just go and make a post then; they'll be at the park.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:28 pm
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been having really awful writer's block when it comes to writing for Maggie! I don't feel like she really has anything useful to add right now... Can I wait until all of the months have gathered?  

sephu

xXJustified_DeathXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 pm
-Daffodil Miss-
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been having really awful writer's block when it comes to writing for Maggie! I don't feel like she really has anything useful to add right now... Can I wait until all of the months have gathered?

Believe me Miss, I feel your pain...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 pm
My dearest lovelies.
I first want to say I am so so so sorry for my leave. My grades went in the shitter and I was banned from electronics. I had my ipod back at one point but I don't like posting on there and all I did was message Catastrophic because I thought I'd be getting things back again. But then I did bad again. So lost all my chances once more. There's a bit of trend here... Anyways! I have my devices back once more. Although my parents prefer me to not get on during the school week. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart you guys. I know it really sucks to have someone just leave and to be stranded but I am back and it's time to get things moving once more.

This is the post where I'm going to call a few people out. And I do apologize but it's what I must do. I should also point out that, Wild Lullabies is my friend in real life and we don't know where she is. And I'm terrified. She ran away, we're assuming, and we have had no contact from her. Her parents have reported her missing since it's been almost a month. I will keep you updated on her but just know that I am literally terrified. :/

Okay, wiping away tears now, I must continue. I first would like to say that I completely understand that this roleplay is really hard to post in. There's 10 of us, 12 characters. That's a lot of people and a lot of storylines to keep up with. But I need you guys to understand that I am always fully aware of what is going on in the roleplay and I will always be able to give you an update or help you find a way to get your character involved. I've been roleplaying on Gaia as well as writing in general for a few years now and I can work my magic when needed. Don't be afraid to ask. I won't get mad. I want you guys to post. Especially those who haven't posted a lot.

Felixxia, Girl you know I love you to death but you have only made one post. I've sent you an update on the roleplay a while a back and it still is pretty applicable since we've been at a standstill. I need you to post. We can't have Foster be left behind. Please. This is me begging for you to post. Just something. Anything.

Justified, I know this is your first time playing a girl. It kind of sucks a bit, huh? You've been okay at posting but I know atleast Wild has tried to pull you in. I need you to post and get with the group. Please.

We need to get together as a group. That is when the roleplay will really start to get less confusing, once were all together. Relationships will be able to form and the fifty different storylines will hopefully come together. What I need from you all is an idea of making this roleplay start off again. I do not want another failed roleplay and this one has the potential to work wonders. We need to come together as a group and figure out what the ******** we need to do. I know Wild is gone and I will make decisions for her for now. I may have to give up her space or just control it as my own since I know if she does come back, Gaia will be the last thing on her mind.

If any of you wish to leave the roleplay and give up your character, just tell me. I don't want you to go and I may try and stop you but do let me know. I don't want any of you to leave when it's a temporary problem that can be fixed by some catch ups and more posting. I love you all and Felixxia & Justified, I wasn't trying to specifically call you guys out, it's just that you haven't posted much is all.

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

authin

Random Lullaby

Wild Lullabies

emenoh

Artificial Laws

- Daffodil Miss-

xXJustified_DeathXx

Felixxia

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

xXJustified_DeathXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:45 am
Flawless Fire

I really need to apologize Flawless. Honestly this isnt my first time doing a girl (RPing*) but for all the trouble getting into this RP just to get hopelessly lost isn't all that appealing to me. I don't post because of lack of inspiration and no one to really interact with because there are so many people in so many different places. All I can do is drop hints and if no one picks up on them, well whatever. Point is I personally don't do well in RP's with a lot of people, especially with big long posts because I get so terribly lost in it all.

It's not my thing, but I'll give it one more try. Not giving up just yet. I just need a REALLY good refresh on where the heck we are, because my girl is pretty much on her own.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:24 pm
Flawless Fire

I'm in if the roleplay continues. But my workload and RL is taking a lot of my time in the weekdays, so my posts will be irregular.  

authin

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:37 am
I'm all for this Roleplay. I think that we should start it off again with everyone meeting together with Ko. That is, once everyone says if there still in or not. If a few drop out and one happens to be a girl, I will gladly take up the female role and play two roles to keep this thing going.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:53 pm
I'm all for staying in this role play. Just need the replies and I also agree with Cata. And I really hope Wild shows up..  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 pm
Justified, I completely understand. It's hard to keep up. I'm gonna do what Catastrophic mentioned and just restart the Roleplay at the meeting with Ko as long as everyone else responds.

Authin, I have a lot going on too IRL. So I will completely understand if your posts are irregular. If it ever gets to where you're really far behind, I'll send you an update

If any roles drop, I'll, of course, let you guys know. There's s no word from Bree (Wild) but like I said I'll control Taylor for now. I've picked up very well on how she writes for him so it won't be hard and I made her post style for her so I have that. Thank you guys for replying. When I'm on my computer, I'll hopefully get to make the post. But I might wait for other replies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:35 pm
Just to give a little update. We are losing Daffodil. she's leaving because she doesn't feel as though she gives all of heart into it. And I completely understand. It's hard to work in a large group and that's fine. She said she's sorry for letting us down and I hope you guys are willing to forgive her.

I will be starting the roleplay up again this weekend. Those who don't reply to the message above will have their characters replaced.

Right now, Catastrophic, Justified, authin, and Random Lullaby are in the clear. As well as my character and Wild's. So that's 6 of us so far, techincally 7 characters because of authin's double roles. I just hope everyone else responds. And we do have 1 open role for March and she is female. If anyone wants to take on another person, naturally you all will have first dibs. If not, I'll advertise her role. Just if you guys do take on another character, be careful and try not to get too far behind. Playing doubles can be a bit challenging, I'm sure authin can testify to that.

Love you guys (in the platonic way... maybe c; )

And still no word on Wild, but a search party is currently searching the country parts surrounding our town. I'll keep you updated on her status.

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

authin

Random Lullaby

Wild Lullabies

emenoh

Artificial Laws

xXJustified_DeathXx

Felixxia

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 pm
Flawless Fire

I can take March if you would like. Unless someone else wants her. ^^ I've been having the urge to make a new roleplay character for a bit now. Like I said though, if someone else wants her they are welcome to snatch her up from me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 pm
I kinda gave up on this roleplay a little while back because of a bit too much instant love I found, and I felt as if the twins wern't really doing much.. XD

Although, I do miss playing my characters, so. If you're willing to let me still participate, without getting mad that I gave up a while back, then I'll happily continue on.

If not, then say so please. ^-^

Also, I hope you find your friend there. I know the panic you're probably going through. I've had many scenarios like that, the scariest was when I actually had to stop my friend from running away, oh gosh. I'll send a thought your way deary.

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:14 pm
Artificial Laws

Hahah don't worry, I welcome you back with open arms dear! ^.^ I don't blame you for giving up. Gahh I'm so happy, that's 9 characters so far who are willingly staying! eep!

Random Lullaby

I think Catastrophic said she wanted to play a girl, but I'll let you guys talk about who gets to play March. I'm fine with either of you playing her because you guys are both excellent roleplayers. c:

I'm just waiting for emenoh & Felixxia to reply now. Awesome possum. : D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:25 pm
Then by all means let her have March^^ If another girl spot opens up, lemme know because I have a basic character outline ready smile I would play a boy but I fail in quality as a role player when it comes to male roles xP!  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:10 pm
Alrighty tighty! Why thank you.~ And also. >.> Anyone wanna give me a down low on whats happening? XD I don't feel like reaaaading.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff