Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar shuddered at the mention of the Cutter. Twolegs were such strange creatures, doing things that would change a cat like that. "Starclan does bring dreams when they need to warn us of something, but those dreams rarely come to cats other than the medicine cat and medicine cat's apprentice." He could see the brown she-cat was interested by what she saw in the camp. "A clan is much like a family. We protect and keep each other safe, fed, and warm."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:56 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Brandy, Nate, and Shadow ~~

User ImageUser Image

Brandy nodded as she was only told a brief explanation about the clan. She sighs as she looked up at Nate to see what his decision would be. Nate sighs and decides to paddle on over to Shadow. "Are you...gonna be ok if we go home?" Shadow glowered at him like he was an idiot. "Yeah, I don't see why you have to wait for me in this weird place. I'll be back before you know it." Shadow then nestled onto the soft comfortable net trying to rest up. Nate nods and goes to Brandy: "C'mon, we need to go and think about it? Brandy raised a brow, confused. Nate then shakes his head: "Which life seems better...?" Nate then gets Brandy back home to get some rest and see Shadow tomorrow.

*Timeskip to Tomorrow*

Shadow was wide awake and ready to get going. But then she wanted to thank the Medicine Cat. "I really have to admit that you helped me out back there, I can help you get some.. 'fresh-kill'? Since I see your struggling." "We don't need help, but it is probably best to get home." Herbpool cooed as she was happy enough that the black she-cat was not complaining anymore about the pain. "Touche'" Shadow mumbled as she decided to go off until she smelt blood. "I smell something wrong." Shadow warned Herbpool, as the medicine cat's eyes widen. They both run to figure out what was going on. Only it ended up with Brandy and Nate, bleeding and running from something dangerous. Shadow immediately went to them. "GO AND HIDE NOW!" Nate and Brandy DID not hesitate as they wanted to find asafe place. Both had lost their collars and were rugged like they wrestled in the dirt. Nate looked a lot worse than brandy, looking like he was fighting something or someone the best to his ability. Shadow immediately charged at the silhouette of someone running toward them. She immediately recognized it: "YOU?!" She snarled, as she immediately remembers him.

"Nice to see you too 'Red-Eyes'." The cat the knocks Shadow out of him as both he and Shadow started fighting around in the open ground. Shadow was winning at this point, but her wound and slight mild cough could turn the table around.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw woke to the sound of cats yowling and the smell of blood. She ran out the entrance to the apprentices' den and saw the black she-cat they'd let stay the night in the medicine den fighting with another cat--not a Thunderclan cat. The tom's scent was all wrong. She didn't recognize it from any of the four clans. "Intruder in the camp!" Flamepaw yowled. How had he gotten in? How had he found the bramble tunnel? It should have been hidden!

Moonstar heard the yowling of fighting cats and smelled blood, and he heard his apprentice sounding the alarm. He rushed out of his den and saw the two young cats from the day before, bloody and without their collars, and the black she-cat fighting a strange tom.

Flamepaw unsheathed her claws and leapt at the strange tom, hissing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:52 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Shadow immediately pushed her out of the fight, protecting her from a blow to the face. She wailed in anguish as the blow affected her sight and now had to rely on scent. Shadow, to the best of her ability was able to fight until the cat was driven off. "YEAH, GO BACK TO YOUR ROGUE CLAN YOU p***k, AND DON'T YOU EVER SHOW YOUR PRESENCE HERE AGAIN!" She yells, remaining victorious despite the scratch of her eye. Immediately Herbpool checked on her eyes to see if there was any damage to it. Then Herbpool for some reason decided to test the brown she-cat. If she knew medicine...but not whitecough or greencough. "Tell me, what is the proper medicine that is used as an ailment to the eyes?" Brandy seemed confused and too tired to focus but those words automatically triggered her memory: "Ce-Celandine?" Brandy mumbled as she was getting tired. Herbpool smiles but decided they waited too long. "Alright, you three get into my den and get yourself comfortable, it'll be a long day." The three 'limped' over to the den as the medicine cat requested. Herbpool then sighs: 'And I just got that She-cat out of the dangerous effects of Greencough." She sighs in an annoyed manner as she gets to Moonstar. "Something is wrong if an intruder is able to get into this camp. It involves many tunnels in the bramble. I would see those two kittypets coming back since they been through there before, but not that cat whom attacked them. I don't know what we should do, it could be dangerous for the apprentices, and newly-appointed warriors."  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar nodded solemnly. "You're right. Something is wrong. But I can't move the clan because of one rogue cat finding his way in. Flamepaw!" The flame-colored apprentice came over limping a couple steps before walking normally again. When the black she-cat had pushed her out of the way, she'd rolled her paw. It only hurt until she walked it off. "Yes, Moonstar?" "Take another apprentice and fill in the bramble tunnel. Then I want you to change it. We need it to be better hidden so this doesn't happen again, understood?" Flamepaw nodded and ran to the apprentices' den to get someone else to help her with the assignment Moonstar had given.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:02 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Herbpool sighs as he wasn't getting what she said. 'I wasn't saying move the clan.' She thought to herself, shaking her head since it will be a waste of time explaining things. She then decides to check on the three who scrambled themselves to her den. Immediately she sees Shadow trying to calm the two down, whom seemed to be in a clear state of shock. "Calm down! It's ok. What happened to your owners?" Both Nate and Brandy's face turned into a expression a kit would make if in true pain. "It...it can't be." Brandy was the only one who spoke up: "Gone...A stranger invaded.....took em' all." "HOW?!"

"We...We don't know. But when it happened, it...the upwalker tried to put all of us in this strange bedding, I scratched him pretty bad but he threw both of us on the ground trying to control us. We ran off quickly and happened to very unlucky to see...I guess whom you knew from long ago. I tried to fight...but...but...I couldn't do anything! I only ended up making everything worse." Shadow gave off a sad glance as he understood his pain: the pain of failure to protect. She then patted the both of them with her tail. "You guys gpo on and rest, it'll make things better. Trust me, when I feel down I like to lay down and think things through in peace." She then stands up and walks out as her friends slept quietly, despite their bodies all shaken up. Herbpool immediately tried to stop her. "Your hurt." "I am not blind. But tell me, what are the rules for hunting?" Herbpool was shocked for some reason but then sighs. "If you really are going to hunt, then you have to put it in a pile-" She then points to the Fresh-kill pile that some cats are putting prey in. "-we call it a Fresh-Kill Pile. Our rule is that the Elders and Queens, along with kits are fed first. Apprentices and Warriors are then fed afterward." Shadow nods and is about to go off until Herbpool stops her again. "What?" Shadow asks impatiently. Herbpool wasn't gonna fight her stubborness since the morning already gone bad yet again. "I would have you ask Moonstar first before you go on hunting, he may have other warriors help you with it." Shadow glared. "I can fend for myself and my friends." She growls. "Ok, you can do that. But please, just for your sake, go to Moonstar and ask him." Shadow sighs and nods in agreement. Shadow then walks off, actually doing fine for a cat that had been scratched in the eye. Herbpool shakes her head. "What a strange cat..." She mumbles as she decides to do a check-up on Nate and Brandy to treat their wounds with cobwebs.

Shadow finally found Moonstar in god knows what as she then shakes her head, not wanting to ask a cat that attacked her yesterday. She sat to the side, not looking at him. "Your medicine cat wants me to ask you about the Hunting rules. or well...she already told me. But she suggested to ask you about it. I need to feed my friends since they are a bit skinny."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:44 am
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar cocked his head to the side. "You can go hunting, but take Flamepaw with you." He laid the tip of his tail on his apprentice's shoulder, silencing her before she could object and at the same time giving Shadow a look that dared her to try and object. "As long as you are staying with Thunderclan, you will abide by Thunderclan rules, and we do not send cats out alone."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:12 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Shadow would have really tried to object at this point since she was very 'capable' of being alone. But apprarently, this tom was NOT having it from her. She then just tchs and waits for Flamepaw to come to her so they can leave. Not saying a word, she analyzed the fresh-kill pile that seems to be running low. All were rabbits, mice, and birds. No fish? She then snickers as she decides to find that river that was in their territory...or well, it did have their stench anyways. She sprints over to the big river, observing everything around her. Shadow then goes over to the bush to see there were some berries. She pokes inside to grab a few with her mouth, walks back to the river without applying too much pressure to the berries, and then tosses them on the river. She then gets into a stalking position as she stayed still and waits for the fish. It felt like hours have passed before a silhouette was spotted swimming down the river to go after the berries. Shadow licked her lips as she caught the big guy. She however remained still until the fish was in the dead center. She then leaps to the river and catches the fish with her jaw, applying pressure to make sure it did not slip from her grasp. She hauls it back to land and waits for it to die before speaking for the first time: "Go on, get yourself a fish."  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw followed the black she-cat toward the river, catching a vole and a thrush on the way and burying them to pick up on the way back to camp. Seeing the older she-cat catch a fish, her eyes went wide. When she was told to get one herself, she shook her head almost violently. "No way! No Thunderclan cat would eat a fish!" She spat the word as if it tasted like dung. "And the Sunning Rocks are ours, but the river's Riverclan's territory! It's against the Warrior Code!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:24 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

She then glares: "Fine then! At least my friends would 'appreciate' the damn thing." She grumbled in annoyance as she then puts the fish down. "We're not even in their territory so why is it theres if the river is in WHATEVER Thunderblaw's territory?!" Shadow got defensive pretty quickly as she then just drags the fish back to the clan. Immediately, most got shocked faces from everyone once she dragged the fish. She then rolls her eyes and then puts it in the medicine cat's den. Before Herbpool could say anything, Shadow intervened: "I know, I know! The river is for a frickin' clan that is in THIS territory. I don't need another cat to tell me." Shadow growled. "This is for Brandy and Nate, just cut up the head, and fins and it is basically eatting meat. I would throw the bones, face, and fin to the dogs that live close to here since they gobbled up anything." She then walks on back to where Flamepaw was, irritated and cranky. 'Oh, and your welcome." She told the apprentice sarcastically as she kept on walking, going to ignore her rants for the rest of the day.

At the end of the day, Shadow had caught a few birds, mice, squirrels, and one rabbit. She had put those in the fresh-kill pile to help a 'clan' she didn't even fit into. She shakes her head, tired and aching since her body was suppose to rest. Herbpool then goes on forward to Shadow: "You don't look very happy."

"'Cause I was not expecting him to have some little one follow me around, nagging on everything I am doing wrong. If I wanted that, I'll get an upwalker." Herbpool nodded: "You'll get used to it. But that is not why I am here. I am asking on what are you gonna do if you plan on leaving?"

Shadow sighs: "What you think? They are gonna live in the streets like I am and learn how to survive?"

"or stay here and accept a new way of life." Herpool threw another suggestion. 'Yeah right, like everyone is gonna accept Me, Brandy, and Nate to this clan with open arms." Herpool gave out a quick glance. "You don't know that." She smiles a little at Shadow. "It's for you, and well..Moonstar to decide. He might ask you if you wanna stay and protect this clan like any other warriors here." Shadow shakes her head. "Yeah...Right." She tchs as she walks over to her friends, who were eatting the fish in galoure. "Something must've happen to make her act that way." Herbpool sighs and spots Moonstar as she wanted to talk him. "Evening Moonstar."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
As soon as Flamepaw got back to the camp, she deposited the thrush and vole she'd caught in the freshkill pile and chose a rabbit that looked like it could feed two cats. She carried the rabbit to the entrance of the apprentices' den and left it while she went to wake her brother. "Hey Smokepaw. Share some freshkill with me?" The dark gray apprentice nodded and got up from his nest, walking gingerly to where Flamepaw had left the rabbit. Flamepaw looked around to see where Herbpool was and saw her talking to Moonstar. All right. Flamepaw could wait to ask her to check on Smokepaw. If she was talking to Moonstar, it was probably important.

Moonstar heard Herbpool's call and saw her walking toward him. He swished his tail in greeting. "Evening, Herbpool. How are your patients?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:04 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Herbpool nods: "Their doing fine, and I guess the black she-cat decided to go on fishing the river that is close to the bramble tunnels. She seemed rather upset, but Flamepaw must've nagged at her. But anyway, she gave it to the two cats so their fed." She then stops, midpause and sighs. Then she starts smelling a cat walking in. It was Brandy, and with her was a flower being carried by her mouth. "Your suppose to be asleep."

"I...can't sleep." She mews as she then tips her head, curious what their gonna say. But of course, Brandy couldn't say it:"Nothing." Brandy then skampered off, leaving Herbpool confused. The medicine cat watches though as Brandy drops the flower to Flamepaw before taking off quickly to go back to Nate. "Those three are strange....no doubt about it." Herbpool mumbled as she turned back to Moonstar. "But like I was saying, their doing fine and they might be able to leave tomorrow if given rest." She then now wonders if Moonstar plans to recruit them or not. If not, will one of them ask to stay? Then she soon realizes something. "We got that gathering going on in a few days from now, do you know who your gonna bring along?"

That was when Nate came out. Nate, with worse injuries than Brandy & Shadow, walked like he was fine and decided to go to them. "Sorry for interruptin'." He bows slightly, trying to be respectful. "But Brandy got all shy on you two, she wanted to ask if she can stay here and become part of the clan."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar nodded. "Yes, I know who I will be bringing with me. I'll announce it tomorrow." When the spotted tom came out and bowed, Moonstar nodded in greeting, trying to keep his whiskers from trembling in amusement. "Brandy is the brown she-cat that was with you?" he asked. The three cats had never given their names. "She wants to stay with Thunderclan? To join us? She may if that's what she wants."

Flamepaw was surprised when the brown she-cat dropped a flower beside her and ran off. She sniffed it. It didn't smell like anything Herbpool had asked for before, and didn't look like it, either. Just a flower. Huh. That was a bit strange. She finished eating and licked Smokepaw's ear before padding over to the she-cat when the tom went to talk to Moonstar and Herbpool. "Why did you give me a flower?" she asked quietly.There was no menace in her voice. Only curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:41 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Nate sighs: "Well...it's not just her. We all do...all three of us. Shadow is more hesitant since she used to live in a clan and well...it never worked out. We lived with our housefolks yet somehow we depended on Shadow for Food and Shelter. I'm getting tired of it, I need to learn how to be independent for everyone's sake." He felt so determined to be independent so that Shadow wouldn't sacrfice herself for everyone. When moonstar said that brown she-cat, he nearly forgot. "Oh yeah....we never said our names. The one your talking about is Brandy. The black she-cat is Shadow, and I am Nate. But since your names are.. 'unique'...our names are gonna be changed?"

"If you do stay here, then yes..your names will be changed." She responded to him. "And Moonstar will be the leader, and you have to trust his judgement the best you can. Flamepaw is his apprentice, which maybe you and Brandy will probably go with since you two are still young."

He then looks down in embarrassment. "I'm...uhhh...14 moons." Herbpool was shocked. "I am so sorry, you look so young!" "I get that from everyone. Shadow mistakend me as a kit when I was nine moons old. I know I am not 'that' tall but I am getting there." He then smiles as he then sees Flamepaw going after Brandy, he sighs. "And uhh...this may be good for Brandy since she never talked to anyone except me and Shadow. And since you guys know so much about fighting, maybe it'll be good for me and Shadow too...so we can... 'protect'."

Brandy hid behind Shadow, out of pure shyness as the apprentice came out and tried talking to her. Shadow was not having it. "She only asked a question, just answer it." Her patience was very thin and was not having Brandy keep hiding behind her. Brandy stayed there but answered the question: "Courtesy?" She wasn't sure how to answer it herself, but she just wanted to do so. Shadow rolled her eyes. "Unbelieveable. Can't you just say that 'I wanted to be your friend' or an 'I'm sorry'?" Brandy looked down out of pure shame. "Don't give me that, your not supposed to be ashamed. Gee whizz, your as sensitive as a mother." Shadow then lays down and decided to rest. Brandy only blinked and waited for a response.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar listened to Nate and Herbpool talk, nodding when appropriate and thinking the situation over. "Your friend, Brandy, she seems to know a lot about herbs and remedies. Perhaps...Herbpool, you haven't yet asked for an apprentice. Maybe you could take her under your wing? If Shadow really does want to join us, she will be renamed with a warrior name. As for you, Nate, you may be fourteen moons, but I doubt you have much training, being a kittypet. You will join Flamepaw as an apprentice. My deputy currently has no apprentice. I will talk to him and see what he thinks of taking you on. The three of you will go through the naming ceremony tonight and will come with us to the Clan Gathering at the full moon."

Flamepaw's whiskers quivered in amusement. "She's kinda right, you know. You're acting as mousebrained as a queen." Then she glanced back at Smokepaw, who was just finishing off the last of the rabbit. "I guess I should thank you for helping my brother. Both of them, actually."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff