Reply Roleplay
[PRP] The Meaning of Christmas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tymiko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:33 pm
Tymiko looked to Yuri as he went to go help with the cooking, surprised he was so involved with this community already, even though it was different from the one he had been just talking about. He really wasn't a loner after all. Not like her.

Investigating the bags he had placed on the counter, the girl happened to overhear the others talking to Dove and asking about the relationship between her and Yuri. Not really caring who saw, she stuck her tongue out and made a face of disgust, turning back to the bags out of curiosity.

Distance continued to struggle and wiggle in her arms insistently, so at last Ty gave in and returned the Eevee to her pokeball. She wasn't all that comfortable around all these strangers, either.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:00 am
There were various noises of disappointment coming from the girls at Dove's confession of just being friends. But they giggled again and nodded at her question. One of their fathers seemed to over hear and answered for them.

"Yuri helps out a lot in our little community. Needless to say, he's earned a lot of friends around here."

Seeing Tymiko make her face out of the corner of his eye, Yuri smirked. "Careful. I hear if you do that too much, your face will get stuck like that." This said as he pulled items from the bag. It was a variety of different foods. Such as meats, vegetables, some other ingredients, and a few pies.

The pies were put into the oven to start heating up before he got a knife, flipped it once, and started chopping up some of the vegetables for a salad.

The woman that Yuri had been talking to, then shoved a stack of paper plates and a box of plastic utensils at Tymiko. "Here dear, put these out on the table would you?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:39 pm
"I see..." she replied softly to the man, tipping her head in Yuri and Tymiko's direction. She had gathered that Yuri was poor, but she didn't realize how prominent he was to the community in which he lived. She watched him interact with the younger trainer, brows furrowing as he started working on the food.

Looking to the girls again, she smiled, deciding to be of some use. "Alright, my beautiful little ladies--and gents," she added, glancing to a few small boys standing close by. "What shall we do? Should we play a game or should I go help make dinner?"

She grinned at the children around her and Lovey; there were definitely worse ways she could be spending the holiday, even if she wasn't with her boyfriend...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:01 am
The girl scrunched up her nose in a mock fierce expression at Yuri, probably looking more silly than scary. Her act of defiance seemed to suggest that she didn't mind if her face was stuck that way.

When the stack of plates and box of utensils were shoved her way, Ty made a brief expression of incredulity at them. She hefted the burden higher up her arms so she had a free hand to touch the woman's arm with in order to catch her attention. "Excuse me," she said politely, "but may I ask how long you've known Yuri?"

Tymiko

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:29 am
The children gasped in delight and excitement. "A game!" they said eagerly in unison. After all, cooking wasn't as much fun. They could let the adults do that if there were games to be had. Repede barked his agreement, thinking that was a good idea too.

Yuri smirked at Ty's defiance, but just continued on with what he was doing. Soon the man was busy cooking food along with the others that were sharing the work. Cracking a joke here and there as he peeked in one of the ovens to see how the holiday bird was faring, finishing up the salad, and making sure there was plenty of desserts to go around for later. There were quite a few people to feed after all.

At Tymiko's question, Madeline paused to think. "Goodness how long has it been. Several months now at least. Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:45 pm
Dove's smile grew. "Alright, a game, then. Do you have any ideas?"

Lovey raised herself onto her hind legs, pawing at the air and yipping excitedly as if to proclaim that she wanted to play as well.

"Maybe we could play hide-and-go-seek with Lovey? She's pretty good at hiding, you know. Or maybe she could do a few tricks for you all?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Tymiko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:05 am
The girl looked thoughtful. "Oh. Thank you," she said with a smile, setting each place at the table with a plate and the appropriate utencils. "I was just curious. I had no idea he'd been established here that long." She'd thought Yuri had been more of a vagabond, but apperantly not. Most people needed a little company and stability now and then, though, she supposed.

Glancing back at the long-haired young man, she watched him cook a while before turning to see what Dove was doing. After some consideration, she took out a Dive ball and released her Vaporeon. "Go play with them, Fathom," she suggested with a distant smile. "They might enjoy another pokemon playmate."

The pokemon looked at her perplexedly, tilting his head with an inquiring, "Por?" but his trainer gestured toward the other children and smiled more broadly at him.

"Go on!" she said. "I'll just be outside if you need me. It's kind of...stuffy in here for me, I think. Just need a little fresh air..." She set the last place at the table when Fathom cast her one last curious look before hurrying toward the other children. Now that he had rested a bit, it was nice to stretch his legs in the warm interior of a human dwelling.

Satisfied, Ty's smile disappered and she headed through the front door through which they had come. This atmosphere was getting to be too much for her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:21 pm
Oh wow. They had options! The kids looked to be in indecision for a moment, because both of those sounded really fun. Then one girl finally piped up. "I'd like to see her do tricks!" Then some of the others agreed and finally they were all in agreement. Seeing a Pokemon do tricks was always fun!

Seeing Tymiko leave the building, Yuri was in the middle of stirring something and waited a few moments before flagging someone down. "Hey man, mind taking over for me?" "Geez Yuri, you just got here and you're already ditching us?" "Hey, I wouldn't dream of it. I just need a few." "All right but I'm not leaving any pie for you if you're late." The man smirked and handed it off to the other.

Stepping outside, Yuri spotted Tymiko and headed over towards her. "Hey Champ, taking off on us already?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:20 pm
Dove laughed at the one little girl's enthusiasm. "Alright, tricks it is," she said, rising to her feet and holding out a hand to the little girl. "You have to tell her what to do, though. Think you can do that? She'll listen very well to you, I promise, right Lovey?"

The eevee yipped affirmatively and turned in a circle once, awaiting the child's orders. It had been a while since she had performed; this could be fun!

Dove grinned, then looked toward the door as Yuri followed after Tymiko. Were they leaving...?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:09 pm
The girl froze in her tracks. Oops. She hadn't expected anyone to notice; least of all the busy Yuri, surrounded by this family-like community as he was. And he had been cooking, too. Without turning around, she answered in a chipper voice, "Aw, Yuri, you didn't have to come outside. What if your food gets overcooked?"  

Tymiko

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:58 pm
"Yeah I think so," one of the children replied, all of them looking pretty excited.

Repede though had noticed the departure of Ty and Yuri as well. He barked at Dove, knowing that Yuri would come back. After all, he wouldn't leave entirely without Repede.

"I think the other guys can handle it for a few minutes," Yuri told Ty, coming over to stand next to the girl with a hand on his hip.

"So, what's up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:48 pm
Silence followed for a full minute. Then Tymiko turned and ran at Yuri, wrapping her arms around his torso and burying her face in his shirt. "I don't know how to share," she confessed in a muffled voice. It sounded more of a whimper than anything.

"I don't like sharing. I don't want to!" Her hands balled into fists as she clutched the cloth of his garments tight. "That's why I can't make friends." She let go of him and stared at the ground. A fat tear rolled down her cheek and she furiously wiped it away with the back of her hand.

"Sorry. I'm being silly," she perked up with a laugh, maneuvering past him to return to the building. "Let's go back inside. They're probably missing you."

Tymiko

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:33 pm
Yuri looked down at Ty with a clearly shocked look on his face when she ran at and threw her arms around him. That was... rather unexpected. Not that it bothered him any, but it definitely surprised him. His arms held out awkwardly as the girl mumbled into his shirt. ... She wasn't meaning what he thought she meant, was she?

"Whoa whoa, what are you talking about? Share what?"

But before anything else could be said on the matter, the girl did a complete 180 and decided to go back inside. He watched her for a minute before starting to follow after.

"Actually, I've got a better idea. Want to help me with something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:38 am
The girl glanced back nervously, slowing her movement to the door, but not stopping. "What is it?" she asked. "Is it cooking? I can't cook." That probably had more to do with the heat involved in cooking than the actual cooking itself, but she wasn't about to say that.  

Tymiko

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:45 pm
Yuri just motioned for Ty to follow him. It definitely didn't have anything to do with cooking. But maybe it'd help her with her sharing issue? He led her back behind the building and went in through the rear entrance, into a room with a bag of pokedolls and a couple costumes. It was there that he placed a green hat on the girl's head, the man smirking slightly.

"Hey, you look good as an elf."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces