Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Hunting an Android Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 pm
Rockriver001

Jensen walked up to Minoru and grabbed his arm before he turned him over so he was on his back and he stepped down on his chest and pointed the pistol at his head, "Boy... you're in a hell of a lot of trouble..." Jensen spoke as he was bleeding a bit as a small trail of blood ran down his mouth and his body was torn up a bit as the others started walking towards them.

Minoru's eyes widened, and he panicked.
"AAHHH! I'm so sorry! I am not the dust fairy at all! It was all lies, lies, LIES! Please don't shoot me! I'm too young to die, and what if I don't die and but am just mortally wounded and forced to lie there in misery in a pool of my own blood!? I'll do anything I don't want to DIIIIIIE!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:13 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

Jensen walked up to Minoru and grabbed his arm before he turned him over so he was on his back and he stepped down on his chest and pointed the pistol at his head, "Boy... you're in a hell of a lot of trouble..." Jensen spoke as he was bleeding a bit as a small trail of blood ran down his mouth and his body was torn up a bit as the others started walking towards them.

"AAHHH! I'm so sorry! I am not the dust fairy at all! It was all lies, lies, LIES! Please don't shoot me! I'm too young to die, and what if I don't die and but am just mortally wounded and forced to lie there in misery in a pool of my own blood!? I'll do anything I don't want to DIIIIIIE!"

Jensen growled before he reached down and grabbed his by the neck before he smacked the side of his head with hte pistol, "Shut your ****ing mouth!" Jensen yelled out being annoyed by him, "That's enought Major." Duke said to him as he called his rank instead of his name as Duke walked towards Minoru and Jensen stepped off him. "So..." Duke spoke squating down as he looked at Minoru, "You're the andriod everyone seems to be looking for?" Duke spoke looking at him.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:34 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

Jensen growled before he reached down and grabbed his by the neck before he smacked the side of his head with hte pistol, "Shut your ****ing mouth!" Jensen yelled out being annoyed by him, "That's enought Major." Duke said to him as he called his rank instead of his name as Duke walked towards Minoru and Jensen stepped off him. "So..." Duke spoke squating down as he looked at Minoru, "You're the andriod everyone seems to be looking for?" Duke spoke looking at him.

Minoru, not even flinching as the gun bounced off his head with a loud clang, looked away and mumbled "Yes. I'm the one who didn't want to be recycled..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:39 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

Minoru, not even flinching as the gun bounced off his head with a loud clang, looked away and mumbled "Yes. I'm the one who didn't want to be recycled..."

"Recycled? What do yuo mean?" Duke asked looking at him as he narrowed his eyes, of course he knew the mission but he knew something had been wrong the entire time, with little information given to him and a secret facility that not even the government knows he has been suspoisus lately.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:14 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"Recycled? What do yuo mean?" Duke asked looking at him as he narrowed his eyes, of course he knew the mission but he knew something had been wrong the entire time, with little information given to him and a secret facility that not even the government knows he has been suspoisus lately.

"The answer is simple; I'm defected," Minoru said simply, "Unlike all my other siblings, so to speak, My emotions weren't programmed into me, and I also have several fears. Because of this, I'm a defect. They recycle defective androids, use parts that aren't broken for making others. I personally don't want to be recycled."
Minoru looked down with an upset look on his face, similar to the look an irritated child would have.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:54 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"The answer is simple; I'm defected," Minoru said simply, "Unlike all my other siblings, so to speak, My emotions weren't programmed into me, and I also have several fears. Because of this, I'm a defect. They recycle defective androids, use parts that aren't broken for making others. I personally don't want to be recycled."
Minoru looked down with an upset look on his face, similar to the look an irritated child would have.

Duke nodded before he stood up and looked at Jensen, "Get us a set of wheels." He spoek ebfroe he grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and made a call as he waited for an answer. "We have the package." Duek spoek into the phone as he listened over the line. "There has been a change in plan, you see one of my guys was almost killed but this thing never put up a fight only ran, if you want the package I want to know everythign, it told me it had siblings, and being recycled, what type of program are you rinning?" Duke asked as he remained silent for a moment before he spoke again, "Do you honestly want 4 elite special op agents going Awall?" Duke spoke crossing one arm over his chest as he continued to listen.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:20 pm
Rockriver001

Duke nodded before he stood up and looked at Jensen, "Get us a set of wheels." He spoek ebfroe he grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and made a call as he waited for an answer. "We have the package." Duek spoek into the phone as he listened over the line. "There has been a change in plan, you see one of my guys was almost killed but this thing never put up a fight only ran, if you want the package I want to know everythign, it told me it had siblings, and being recycled, what type of program are you rinning?" Duke asked as he remained silent for a moment before he spoke again, "Do you honestly want 4 elite special op agents going Awol?" Duke spoke crossing one arm over his chest as he continued to listen.

"Very well," the man on the phone said, "If you want to know, I shall tell you. The Γ generation is the third generation of androids, built specifically for both combat and serving purposes. Unit, Γ-3-1630, the one I had you capture, is a defective android. Not only does have unprogramable emotions, he also has multiple phobias. Because of this, he is to be dismantled and used for spare parts. As for siblings, he could be referring to the other androids."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:44 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

Duke nodded before he stood up and looked at Jensen, "Get us a set of wheels." He spoek ebfroe he grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and made a call as he waited for an answer. "We have the package." Duek spoek into the phone as he listened over the line. "There has been a change in plan, you see one of my guys was almost killed but this thing never put up a fight only ran, if you want the package I want to know everythign, it told me it had siblings, and being recycled, what type of program are you rinning?" Duke asked as he remained silent for a moment before he spoke again, "Do you honestly want 4 elite special op agents going Awol?" Duke spoke crossing one arm over his chest as he continued to listen.

"Very well," the man on the phone said, "If you want to know, I shall tell you. The Γ generation is the third generation of androids, built specifically for both combat and serving purposes. Unit, Γ-3-1630, the one I had you capture, is a defective android. Not only does have unprogramable emotions, he also has multiple phobias. Because of this, he is to be dismantled and used for spare parts. As for siblings, he could be referring to the other androids."

Duke listen but he still had questions, "So, I already now I have been on hte phone too long now, my guess is that you already know where we are by trackign my signal, so before I hang up I want a few more questions asked, first of all you went to one of hte worlds most skilled special ops teams to take down a machine that several regular police officers or SWAT could of done, not only did you do that but you refused to give me the information I needed, I have a large feeling that this "Andriod" stuff is a bucnh of bulls*** and I'm actually working for some terrorist agency." Duke spoke since he wasnt like this job at the moment, sure he would carry out hte mission but in his way he wasnt a soldier.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:17 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

Duke listen but he still had questions, "So, I already now I have been on hte phone too long now, my guess is that you already know where we are by trackign my signal, so before I hang up I want a few more questions asked, first of all you went to one of hte worlds most skilled special ops teams to take down a machine that several regular police officers or SWAT could of done, not only did you do that but you refused to give me the information I needed, I have a large feeling that this "Andriod" stuff is a bucnh of bulls*** and I'm actually working for some terrorist agency." Duke spoke since he wasnt like this job at the moment, sure he would carry out hte mission but in his way he wasnt a soldier.

"Oh heavens, no!" the man on the phone said, chuckling a bit.
"We simply create different androids for different purposes and sell them to the highest pay."
Minoru sighed inwardly. It bummed him out that androids were simply a dime a dozen, so to speak.
"Also, a SWAT team would actually have quite a difficult time trying to capture him. Like you have said, Iwas indeed tracking you, as soon as you reached the area he was in. I measured how long it took for you to catch him, and looked up some files on your little team's track record. Cross-referencing these, I see it took you significantly longer to catch this one being, didn't it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:50 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"We simply create different androids for different purposes and sell them to the highest pay."
Minoru sighed inwardly. It bummed him out that androids were simply a dime a dozen, so to speak.
"Also, a SWAT team would actually have quite a difficult time trying to capture him. Like you have said, Iwas indeed tracking you, as soon as you reached the area he was in. I measured how long it took for you to catch him, and looked up some files on your little team's track record. Cross-referencing these, I see it took you significantly longer to catch this one being, didn't it?"

"We captured this one in a matter of two days, it wasnt that hard to find him, especially how he wondered around publically, but this thing has yet to be a threat to anyone, it barely was to us and I understadn that if this thing can be a threat you'd want to prevent that, but a group of... scientists? Is that what you are? Anyway, what ever your group is called no one, not even our government files has any information about you, how do I know these are not goign to be used as weapons of mass destruction against another country?" Duke ased before he would say his final words.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:01 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"We captured this one in a matter of two days, it wasnt that hard to find him, especially how he wondered around publically, but this thing has yet to be a threat to anyone, it barely was to us and I understadn that if this thing can be a threat you'd want to prevent that, but a group of... scientists? Is that what you are? Anyway, what ever your group is called no one, not even our government files has any information about you, how do I know these are not goign to be used as weapons of mass destruction against another country?" Duke asked before he would say his final words.

"This android is rareley a threat, I'm just requesting the return of what rightfully belongs to me. Whether sentient or not, I own him. And as for the 'using for weapons of mass destruction' comment, that all depends on wh buys them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:17 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"We captured this one in a matter of two days, it wasnt that hard to find him, especially how he wondered around publically, but this thing has yet to be a threat to anyone, it barely was to us and I understadn that if this thing can be a threat you'd want to prevent that, but a group of... scientists? Is that what you are? Anyway, what ever your group is called no one, not even our government files has any information about you, how do I know these are not goign to be used as weapons of mass destruction against another country?" Duke asked before he would say his final words.

"This android is rareley a threat, I'm just requesting the return of what rightfully belongs to me. Whether sentient or not, I own him. And as for the 'using for weapons of mass destruction' comment, that all depends on wh buys them."

"Well then." Duke spoke with a bit of a angered voice as he could tell soemthing wasnt right, "ate to break it to you but you Andriod was captured on US American soil therefor he belongs to us if he hasnt already and will be taken to a US Federal custady and we'll deal with him ourselves." Duke said waiting for a reply.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:40 pm
Rockriver001

"Well then." Duke spoke with a bit of a angered voice as he could tell soemthing wasnt right, "ate to break it to you but you Andriod was captured on US American soil therefor he belongs to us if he hasnt already and will be taken to a US Federal custady and we'll deal with him ourselves." Duke said waiting for a reply.

"... Well, I hadn't expected this," the voice replied, hanging up afterwards.
"Does this mean I'm under arrest?" Minoru asked, currently preoccupied with staring of into space until the phone call ended. He was worried about being sent to prison. However, he was even more worried about the survivor of the crash. Normal people should be in the hospital after a crash like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:09 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"Does this mean I'm under arrest?" Minoru asked, currently preoccupied with staring of into space until the phone call ended. He was worried about being sent to prison. However, he was even more worried about the survivor of the crash. Normal people should be in the hospital after a crash like that.

"Maybe..." Duke spoke as he was unsure what to do at the moent as Jensen pulled up in a large blue van as he stopped infront of them and opened a side door. Duke walked in and sat in the passanger set as Keith and Diego carried Minoru insdie before Jesnen sat in the back. Diego tied Minoru's hadns behind his back wiht both steel handscuffs and a ziptie just incase one wasnt strong enough to hold him as he walked into the drivers seat and Keith started to treat Minoru's injury as Jensen was alright, just a few cuts and bruises. "Where to Colonel?" Diego asked. Duke then looked at him and whispered into Diego's ear where they would go, they needed to go somewhere to lay low for a while until he knows what to do before Deigo smiled and drove off.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:23 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"Maybe..." Duke spoke as he was unsure what to do at the moent as Jensen pulled up in a large blue van as he stopped infront of them and opened a side door. Duke walked in and sat in the passanger set as Keith and Diego carried Minoru insdie before Jesnen sat in the back. Diego tied Minoru's hadns behind his back wiht both steel handscuffs and a ziptie just incase one wasnt strong enough to hold him as he walked into the drivers seat and Keith started to treat Minoru's injury as Jensen was alright, just a few cuts and bruises. "Where to Colonel?" Diego asked. Duke then looked at him and whispered into Diego's ear where they would go, they needed to go somewhere to lay low for a while until he knows what to do before Deigo smiled and drove off.

Minoru was annoyed by the cuffs, but decided not to break them. He was focused more on Keith, more specifically, his wings. He didn't even care if Keith noticed the synthetic, yet still organic, muscle tissue or his alloy bones.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff