Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Silly Ally's and KillaHill- Bounty & Neko (private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:18 am
silly Ally 1202

Alex turned to her. "I can pick you up and start a forest fire?" He offered turning to her, Ghost had made plans starting to dig a hole behind him. He thought about having more traps thinking of either digging a huge hole or starting a small fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:11 pm
(sorry my laptops a d-bag. Wouldn't let me post anything because of some updates or something)

Tsuri turned slightly and looked behind her. She didn't want to depend on this stranger. If she didn't have this damn collar on she could get herself out of this situation. But she did and she couldn't. Her hand grabbed his sleeve again and looked down. "I'll follow your lead." She said waiting for his reply.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm
silly Ally 1202

((It's ok, just glad your responding now ^ ^))

Alex nodded to her and smiled. Lighting a cigarette he took a deep breath in and smirked blowing out a fire that blocked the path but only singed the trees in it's way. He then nodded to Ghost who dashed to their home and picked up Tsuri. "Hold on tight." He spoke softly to her and used his magic to move out of the forest at a ridiculous pace, an average person would only see a blur in front of them but Alex's eyes can see even at the speed he was running at easily dodging anything in their way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:20 pm
Tsuri looked up at him as he lit his cigarette. The smoke drifted around infront of her. The sent carried and clung to things. She realized that the cloak he had given her smelled of the same smoke. When he picked her up she expected fast but let out a small gasp as they began to speed through the trees. It was frightening, and she closed her eyes clinging to his clothes.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:38 am
silly Ally 1202

Alex stopped in the city. "They won't catch us from here." He put her down and grabbed her collar. "I'm sorry for this." He started to walk and looked to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 am
Tsuri nodded and lowered her head, staring at the ground. She was used to be an object rather than a living thing. So she did what was expected of her; she kept her eyes down and mirrored her "masters" movements. Her body was covered by the cloak and nothing but the leash coming from her collar was seen. While walking something popped into her head. "I uh.. I never learned your name." She said in a low voice, trying not to let others hear her.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:04 pm
Alex turned to her and scratched his cheek. "Your right... i'm Alex." He spoke to her happily looking down to her. "I guess because i know everything about you I didn't realize you knew nothing about me." He chuckled slightly and continued to walk with her.

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:20 am
Her breath stopped in her throat. 'Everything?' she thought, releasing the air with a little sigh. Tsuri eyed Alex suspiciously from under the giant hood. But her eyes resumed their place on the ground infront of her. She grimaced for a moment knowing he may know more than most, but not everything. Her frown cracked into a smirk and she chuckled. "Everything huh..?" She sighed, looking off to one side absent mindedly.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:29 pm
silly Ally 1202

Alex shrugged. "Everything on your file anyway... As well as what my 'Associates' could tell me about you master." He spoke the last part annoyed. "For what it's worth I'm sorry for his behavior... Not every human is like him" He spoke to her softly and stop outside his apartment complex opening the door and looking to the hotel clerk who nodded and stepped aside allowing Alex to enter the staff room and go further towards an elevator going down underground. "Your free to act how you want now" He spoke staring to the door of the elevator.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm
Tsuri tried to stare at the ground and away from Alex as he spoke. When they got inside the elevator she pulled off the hood of the cloak but nothing more. The dress she was wearing tended to slip off the shoulder on one side and was now ripped up one leg. Not only did she feel ashamed of the condition of her clothing but the idea of getting sexual attention, being what she was, was dangerous for her. She felt smaller than ever being in this confined space with him. She was dwarfed by his size, which happened often when she stood next to men. "Wh-where are we going.." She said pressing her fingertips together.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:27 am
silly Ally 1202

Alex looked to her. "My home... It's underground." He smiled and turned to the elevator doors watching them go down. "You'll have the time to prepare and heal and then I'll make the decision to take you back or not." He spoke not turning to her, he wanted to help her but would he risk everything to protect her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:00 pm
Her hands clasped together nervously. She had never been in any other human houses besides her master's. 'I wonder if it's messy... maybe it's dark, it is under ground' She thought nodding her head to his words. Tsuri almost missed what he was actually saying. Suddenly it processed. She turned and looked up at him with her mouth cracked open a bit. "Or.. not?" she said with suprise.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:21 pm
silly Ally 1202

Alex nodded looking to her as the door opened, it was a wide open room with a thin hallway at the end, the walls were clean stone round like an igloo shape, completely tidy and nothing was out of place, with two single beds one on each side of the one huge room, one bed had a opened book face down on it, clearly seen to belong to Alex and the other was filled with dog hair on the top, clearly marked as Ghost's. Alex walked forward. "Let's just say there are some who don't think you should be hunted, some who hate your 'master'... Some who are just happy you didn't kill him." He spoke and took off his kimono hanging it onto a bar of his clothes along all the same costume he was wearing but in an assortment of colors. "I'll sleep in the dog haired bed you can sleep in the one with the book." He pointed to the beds. "The hallway leads to a staircase up into a sealed off cave only opened on our side and by Ghost, he has a small cave that attaches to it... If you need the toilet or a shower unfortunately it's a elevator up or the cave to go outside." Alex sat on Ghost's bed and smiled watching Ghost ran down the hallway and look to them both panting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:35 pm
Tsuri looked from wall to wall, with her arms held infront of her in a guarded manner. Her eyes were careful to avoid Alex. She pulled the strings of the cloak and pulled it off her shoulders. Her hands fidgeted as she silently slipped over to his bed. She sat down and tried to get comfortable. The blankets smelled like his cigerettes. Tsuri layed down with her back towards him and curled up. She got in a position like she was sleeping but didn't close her eyes. "...it'd be dangerous for you.. if you didn't bring me back, wouldn't it?" She said hardly loud enough for him to hear her. Her tail was curled around her rolled up legs, she held the end near her nose.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:50 pm
silly Ally 1202

Alex nodded and walked up to her bed. "Yes... They'd hunt me down and try to kill me." He replied and sat on the end of the bed making sure not to sit on her legs or anything. "But I'm ok with standing for what I believe in." He continued and looked to her, he couldn't help but be attracted to her stroking her head slowly as he spoke. "No one knows I'm here... They won't see you until your ready." He said trying to reassure her, in actual fact any member of staff knew he lived down here but he told them he was a rich aristocrat who didn't want attention.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff