Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Valentine's Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine's Day
  I LOVE YOU ALL MUWAHAHAH (nohomo)
View Results

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:56 am
Citrus Novii

Ginhi ain't takin' no s**t from none of the bitches.
Even her own. talk2hand

They are emotion_kirakira
Opals are VERY pretty.

I dunno, I get like a three year old reaction to gemstones. I just want to like put them in my mouth for some reason.

YES. I am STRANGE.
I don't actually DO IT. But, the urge is there. sweatdrop
Don't choke/swallow them. Or you'll be excavating them out of your poop. Though that could be fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:17 am
Ginhi~kun
Citrus Novii

Ginhi ain't takin' no s**t from none of the bitches.
Even her own. talk2hand

They are emotion_kirakira
Opals are VERY pretty.

I dunno, I get like a three year old reaction to gemstones. I just want to like put them in my mouth for some reason.

YES. I am STRANGE.
I don't actually DO IT. But, the urge is there. sweatdrop
Don't choke/swallow them. Or you'll be excavating them out of your poop. Though that could be fun.

OMGSH.
Ew. XD

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:31 am
Ginhi~kun
Sagebomb

I will keep it in mind for when I visit you. Do you have a earring type prefference?
Uhhh. Pretty much whatevers? Sterling silver/white gold. ALL THE EARRINGS.

Danglers, pinners, hangers in single hang, hangers with threads, retro etc.

I like silver ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:20 am
Citrus Novii

OMGSH.
Ew. XD

xD yerp.
hope you get your shiny gems though <3

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:22 am
Sagebomb
Ginhi~kun
Sagebomb

I will keep it in mind for when I visit you. Do you have a earring type prefference?
Uhhh. Pretty much whatevers? Sterling silver/white gold. ALL THE EARRINGS.

Danglers, pinners, hangers in single hang, hangers with threads, retro etc.

I like silver ^_^
Pretty much everything man. I am not picky mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 am
Ginhi~kun
One of my old best friends would always talk about wanting diamonds. Since she was like, 13-14. I remember finding it irritating then. When she's in relationships she's clingy AS ********. Like doesn't talk to you. So her guy proposed to her after a year of dating, and got her the diamond she always wanted blah blah blah. She didn't keep in contact with me before that, but after ring she pretty much just stopped talking to me. So when my dad passed, I told her, and was hoping that she might be there for me like a good bff (despite her stupid clingy s**t). Nope. So ******** you people and your diamonds.

Annnnyway- I'd rather have other precious stones if someone was gonna propose to me. Or a car...haha. But if your dude got you a diamond you could always wear it as a chain around your neck. And you could also cut insubordinate bitches with it.

The funny thing too is I was reading an article (that I think was like 30 years old too) about how diamonds really don't have any intrinsic value based on rarity at all. They're just expensive because of the way De Beers controls the supply of it all and marketed them in such a way that society now sees them as synonymous with romance and the courting process.

So basically, aside from the fact that there are some ignorant people out there who will look down on someone if they don't get/give a diamond engagement ring, it's kinda just throwing money away when something like a cubic zirconia would be just as good and way cheaper. Of course, the car idea's cool too. I think I'd go for a giant HD TV though.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:58 pm
Sagebomb
WRX is basically a redesigned Evo emo

I like subaru for its wagons, but outside of that, Im pretty indifferent. Legacy is good.

I expect I will be alone again this year thogh *shrugs*

u can sit with me and visit grams... gonna take her a rose
last year i was with her n' gramps
sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:28 pm
What am I doing for Valentines? Probably nothing special. I'm cool like that. Maybe I will make something out of sugar because that is the only thing that I do.

So, diamonds. I have a ring that looks the way it does because that's what my pre-husband wanted. It was important to him (not me) that the diamonds were real and a few other specifications. I like it. I'm not too picky.

I picked out my own wedding ring, though. It is a 2mm band with nothing on it, in white gold to match the other ring.  

thedenomerator

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:43 pm
thedenomerator
What am I doing for Valentines? Probably nothing special. I'm cool like that. Maybe I will make something out of sugar because that is the only thing that I do.

So, diamonds. I have a ring that looks the way it does because that's what my pre-husband wanted. It was important to him (not me) that the diamonds were real and a few other specifications. I like it. I'm not too picky.

I picked out my own wedding ring, though. It is a 2mm band with nothing on it, in white gold to match the other ring.
I appreciate you. Cause you can like a diamond and not poop your pants so hard they explode. Thank you for being a human being <3
I hope your V-day is lovely and cute spiders make friends with you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:17 pm
Ginhi~kun
I appreciate you. Cause you can like a diamond and not poop your pants so hard they explode. Thank you for being a human being <3
I hope your V-day is lovely and cute spiders make friends with you.

Diamonds are only important to my husband for the symbolism... and so that he doesn't seem cheap to everyone's families.

I have a spider in the window. I can't open the window or it might wreck her web again. She has miraculously survived many storms, but I don't know how long she has already lived. I think that she must've gotten through the screen when she was tiny, then she grew up there. I would slash discreet hole in the screen for her... but the window opening thing is problematic...  

thedenomerator

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces