Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I had this dream... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weird
  I KNOW
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:56 am
Citrus Novii

Truth, I don't want to give anything much reason to attack me.
Unless it's verbal, then it could be kind of fun. XD

Yeah well, that just made walking in the brush a little more terrifying. XD
Justified on the animal's part, but still terrifying non the less.

I would only call myself bio-curious, animals don't really get me, but human diseases and anomalies in humanity get me all kinds of worked up. I can spend hours reading stuff about like, people born with extra heads, no brains, or have like 8 colons or something like that.

Insects and animals I look up only when I have too, I don't know, it just isn't as interesting to me. :/

I love doggies. emotion_kirakira
My dog does that to people, it's why I have to keep her on a leash absolutely ALL of the time whenever we go somewhere. You know? She did it to the inspector from the government who was assessing my situation with my grandmother last week. emotion_facepalm I was mortified.
She handled it well though. Just kind of laughed and then my dog started licking her. c:

Its not really enough to be a issue, you are more likly to roll your ankle on a rock or such still.

Yeah, like I think Ive said, Ive been enjoying the "monsters inside me" series, as well as the british series "Embaressing bodys" which have both been quite good. But I still find humans boring compared to the entire animal kingdom.

Dogs are awesome, and I love working within dog psychology

What does your dog do when you suddenly take on the dog play pose

Normally if you take this pose it will illicit a response in most dogs (though senior dogs may be less likly to react).

Yeah people who dont understand dogs will often not understand things like the soft mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:36 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Truth, I don't want to give anything much reason to attack me.
Unless it's verbal, then it could be kind of fun. XD

Yeah well, that just made walking in the brush a little more terrifying. XD
Justified on the animal's part, but still terrifying non the less.

I would only call myself bio-curious, animals don't really get me, but human diseases and anomalies in humanity get me all kinds of worked up. I can spend hours reading stuff about like, people born with extra heads, no brains, or have like 8 colons or something like that.

Insects and animals I look up only when I have too, I don't know, it just isn't as interesting to me. :/

I love doggies. emotion_kirakira
My dog does that to people, it's why I have to keep her on a leash absolutely ALL of the time whenever we go somewhere. You know? She did it to the inspector from the government who was assessing my situation with my grandmother last week. emotion_facepalm I was mortified.
She handled it well though. Just kind of laughed and then my dog started licking her. c:

Its not really enough to be a issue, you are more likly to roll your ankle on a rock or such still.

Yeah, like I think Ive said, Ive been enjoying the "monsters inside me" series, as well as the british series "Embaressing bodys" which have both been quite good. But I still find humans boring compared to the entire animal kingdom.

Dogs are awesome, and I love working within dog psychology

What does your dog do when you suddenly take on the dog play pose

Normally if you take this pose it will illicit a response in most dogs (though senior dogs may be less likly to react).

Yeah people who dont understand dogs will often not understand things like the soft mouth.

I still really want to check that out but I haven't gotten an opportunity to go look for it yet. But I will >:3

LOLOMGSH.
When I do that, she almost instantly snaps up and does the exact pose the dog in the picture is doing. Unless she's being laze, then she just kinda lays there and stares. She's kind of getting older, we got her when I was like 14? 15? Soooo she's about...seven years old. Starting to sleep a lot more. BUT she still plays, a little food aggressive but eh.

I won't say that I understand dogs, but I have a better grasp on it than most people out there. I'm a terrible trainer though, it's taken me this long just to get Daisy to sit. gonk  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:12 am
Citrus Novii

I still really want to check that out but I haven't gotten an opportunity to go look for it yet. But I will >:3

LOLOMGSH.
When I do that, she almost instantly snaps up and does the exact pose the dog in the picture is doing. Unless she's being laze, then she just kinda lays there and stares. She's kind of getting older, we got her when I was like 14? 15? Soooo she's about...seven years old. Starting to sleep a lot more. BUT she still plays, a little food aggressive but eh.

I won't say that I understand dogs, but I have a better grasp on it than most people out there. I'm a terrible trainer though, it's taken me this long just to get Daisy to sit. gonk

Cool cool.

Yeah typically younger dogs react the best to it. But its a pretty simple way to see how body language is encoded into the genetics of dogs without them never even needing to observe it from other dogs.

It may be harder to teach old dogs tricks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAK0J8Uhzk

But you can definitly do it. Was a pretty crazy thing, but pretty awesome. One of our news journalism programs followed it very closely.

When it comes to dogs, I take more of a dog approach to training than a human one. So the dogs Ive had/trained to do things, havent really learnt to do amazing tricks. Just because as long as they can do the basics I havent really seen the need to go to far beyond it. Though who knows with my next dog.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff