Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Bartlebee's Slave Auction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:46 pm
Gammawolf99

Takuitsu

FirionTheDragon

"You? Rat?" Methesdis laughed deeply. Bartlebee held Akansha, who breathed heavily and groaned as he began to come to. Bartlebee, about to ask if he was alright, was given a small lick on the cheek by the previously rebellious bat. He watched the patrons intently with a smile when offered 2200 by the ever changing woman, and even wider when the mouse drew his weapon. He picked up Akansha in his arms and took a step back. He smacked the slaves back with his tail and announced, "Whoever kills Methesdis first can have him for free."
Akansha grinned a fanged grin and Delsin giggled behind them.

(( Someone already claimed killing him btw ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 pm
FirionTheDragon

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Grey pointed his scythe at Methisdis, rage in his eyes.
?I ask two things from you, Brute. Your full name, and that you make peace with your gods."
If anyone was paying close attention to his scythe, it seemed to move like a living creature, it's three red eyes looking at Methisdis.  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:12 pm
Gammawolf99

Takuitsu

FirionTheDragon

"Come and die you little rodent." Methesdis stomped and whinnied as he beat his chest "I'm not afraid of your little toothpick. You'll pay for this Bartlebee. After all the money I've made you. You won't leave this market alive!"

Bartlebee glared. "You can't kill a hell hound, nave." He spoke in a dark voice and his eyes glared with a burning fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:29 pm
FirionTheDragon

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Grey leapt at Methesdis and used the bottom of his scythe to swing at the horses stomach, whilst using his leg tu kick his feet out from under him in the opposite direction.  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:40 pm
Gammawolf99

Takuitsu

FirionTheDragon

Methesdis fell to the ground and rolled backward. He kneeled on the ground and drew a gaudy firearm and pointed it at the mouse and fired. He missed, the bullet wizzed pass his shoulder without grazing him and ran right into the head of a majestic leopard woman in white. Screams inside the slave auction echoed through the halls as everybody bolted away from the falling woman.
"I'm sorry Master!" Akansha gasped, gripping Bartlebee's coat. Bartlebee lunged at Methesdis, who was firing another round another round at Grey. Bartlebee tackled his legs, making Mathesdis fall forward in Grey's direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 pm
RadioWires
Gammawolf99

FirionTheDragon

The crowd of terrified patrons rushed past Faust, who was still safely perched on his barstool. He evaded a flying bottle and ducked underneath a table. Habibah stood cowering behind his angry owners and a heavily-armed mouse. Seizing his chance, Faust snuck up to the fennec and tugged gently on his harness.

"Come with me, won't you?"  

Lycoris Kafka

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:10 pm
Takuitsu

FirionTheDragon

Gammawolf99

Habibah grasped the bat without thinking. His collar was roped to the other slave, who was tugged in his direction. Delsin hissed and pulled,but Habibah gripped onto Faust with his large ears pinned to his head.
Bartlebee barked, "Delsin! Go!"
Delsin pulled hard on the rope for Habibah to follow him. Habibah whimpered and refused to let go. With a sneer, the other fox held out a hand to the bat.
"2000."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:41 pm
RadioWires

FirionTheDragon

Gammawolf99

Faust recoiled slightly at the fox, but stood his ground. He wrapped his winged arms around Habibah protectively and nodded.
"I would have left the gold for him anyway, just so you know," Faust mumbled as he fished out his coinpurse. He dropped the hefty bag of money into Delsin's paw and held the fennec fox against his chest.  

Lycoris Kafka

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:43 pm
Gammawolf99
FirionTheDragon

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Grey dodged the other bullets and wasn't exactly sure what to do next, so he did multiple things. First, he dashed over to the shot woman while throwing a knife that just barely missed Delsin to get him moving. After doing what he could to slow her soul from leaving her body, he dashed back and slammed the bottom of his scythe into Methesdis' head and turned to Akanksha.
"What the bloody hell are you doing!? Run!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:16 pm
Gammawolf99

FirionTheDragon

Takuitsu

Akansha darted a look at Bartlebee, before he gestured to Delsin with his head. The slave, unable to fly, ran to Delsin who grabbed him by his rope and pulled him to the edge of the stage, but not off it. Habibah chewed on his rope to be let free. Methesdis hit the ground with a thud before rolling to the side and jumping to his feet. Bartlebee watched the two dueling with interested and stood back, covering his slaves with an arm. Delsin and Akansha hid behind him, Akansha on his tip toes to look over Bartlebee's shoulder to see Grey and Methesdis fighting.
Methesdis aimed his gun and fired as he charged forward, ready to tackle the mouse and over power him. He paid close attention to Grey's scythe and as he got closer prepared his back hand to grab a knife he hid in his belt.  

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

Lycoris Kafka

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:41 pm
RadioWires
Gammawolf99

FirionTheDragon

Faust pulled his ever-present switchblade from his pocket and severed the rope tethering Habibah to Delsin. Faust tugged his new companion's paw and pointed towards a darker corner of the room.

"I'm not much of a fighter,"
the white bat whispered apologetically, "and I don't want you to get hurt."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:08 am
FirionTheDragon

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Grey sidstepped the bullets and took a ready stance, preparing to hold the very much larger horse's charge.
"I'll teach you not to call me 'rat'," He murmured under his breath.  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:32 pm
The fighting was going on everywhere. Nero sat quietly next to the stage. The black cat was curled up into a ball, crying out of sorrow and fear, the tears running down his face and dripping onto his slave's collar. He could hold his own in a fight, yet there was too much going on. Too much blood. Too many screams. Nero couldn't handle it. He simply sat there, silently crying some tears of fear.
"Please...make it stop...it's too much..." He thought, over and over again, hoping master Bartlebee would somewhat help him. But he was busy trying to sell the other slaves right now. So Nero just sat there, curled up, waiting for things to take their way.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:24 pm
Gammawolf99

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

FirionTheDragon

Takuitsu

Mesthesdis roared and lunged with his gun forward and fired, his back hand back ready to block with his short sword. Bartlebee ignored the fighting for now and returned to his slaves. Delsin tip toed up to him for a hug, but his attention was toured Habibah and Faust.
"Have you paid for that slave?" He barked to Faust.
"Oh yes master, 2000 gold for the scamp." Delsin cooed, rubbing up against his master his tail. Bartlebee pet Delsin and glanced at Akansha, who remained hunched frightened.
"Very well, this whelp can go for 2000." He eyed Habibah's new owner sceptically. With a smirk he mumbled, "Habibah likes it hard."
He heard a familiar crying in the distance and his heart beat quickened.
"My Nero..." He said, pulling Delsin's rope with him as Bartlebee approached the edge of the stage, lowered down on all fours and reached out to his personal slave Nero. "Stay down my pet, I'll keep you be safe."  

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas