View Results

FestiveMayhem

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:38 pm
Hey, what's up?

>So i'm 17
>male
>I have a passion for video games, but I do know when to put them down
>Recently sold a lot of gaming things, preparing to move out but I'm currently a PS3 platform gamer, I gave up on xbox because psn is mostly free, even though my wifi doesn't work with my system (Stupid modem)
>Favorite game would have to be Bioshock.
>I like all genres accept for hunting and fishing games.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:51 pm
-Carl
-Male
-I generally just play Xbox 360 games, and I'll play practically everything other than RPGs for the most part. If you want an idea of what I play you can take a peek at my signature. I'm really big into achievements too. Anyways, I recently enlisted into the United States Air Force under the Cyberspace Support field. Still dunno when I ship out, but when I do you'll have to excuse my absence for a while with basic and tech school.

Decided to keep this short, sweet, and simple.  

Imperialist American

CarverUpqik

Fashionable Smoker

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:55 am
um my names chris but you can call me carver if you like i play just about anygame but recently i been playing mostly lbp2 and RE6 um ive platinumed Dark and demons souls (yay) almost there with skyrim.
if i had to pick a favorite game from each category it would be

RPG -Legend of Dragoon

MMO - WoW

Fighter - Soul Calibur or Mortal Kombat series

FPS - Halo or Dust 514

Puzzle - Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords

Action - Resident Evil Series

Simulation (i.e Racing) - Midnight Club 3 DUB edition Remix

Horror - Silent Hill

Music based - Guitar Hero or Um Jammer Lammy

um if you wanna know anything else just ask  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:45 pm
How ya'll doing. I'm Austin. Like alot of people on Gaia I'm your basic Rpg/Actions player. I will delve into other titles if they peak my interest though. haha although you'll never see me playing any kind of Call of Duty or Midnight Club. I'm 18. Right now i'm really into Uncharted 3 (I have all of them though) Resident Evil 6 and Tekken Tag 2. Find my PSN OgoffaStylez. Don't want to drag on this on to long but yeah anyway I'm really hoping to make some gamer friends to message me and say what's up!  

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

CorruptedWaffles

Bashful Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:07 am
Wow! Thank you for inviting me into this guild. c:

You can call me Corrupt, Waffles, Lili, or whatever. I don't really mind. I have a PS3 which I use for most of my gaming, however I have a few games on my laptop and then I have a DSi from before I got my PS3. (It looks so sad and lonely in it's corner, mostly cause my cousin charger jacked me. XD )

My favorite games ever have to be Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Cause you know. Dat horror. I love gore and blood. The more there is the more I want the game. I do love other games though like Asscreed and Portal as well as F.E.A.R.

Open world games are not really good for me though because I will literally spend hours doing dumb crap because I can. (Like driving my car in midnight club into the water over and over and over again.)

And that's me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:15 am
User: Drink Tea with Me ~ heart
I'm a Female Gamer :3
Favorite System: Ps3 ( i have this system biggrin )
Favorite games / series : Far Cry, Assassin's Creed
Game currently Playing: Assassin's Creed 3 ( it's good )
Favorite Type of Games: RPG, MMO, etc.
Favorite Genre of Gaming: Action/Adventure

Dislikes: Sports Gaming, Annoying Multiplayer Kids Online

That's pretty much it......  

sqvish

Noob

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Munchie-san

Smitten Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 am
yum_strawberry Gonna keep this short and sweet
~ Munchie
~ 19
~ Female gamer
~ Mainly play action games, but I play all genres
~ I've been a gamer for as long as i can remember, which is a looong time.
~ I have all consoles you can imagine includes: PS1, PS2,PS3, xBox, 360, GameCube, Gameboy, GameboyCOLOR, Nintendo64', NintendoDS and Sega! Phew!
~ I only play PS3, PSP, Wii and sometimes nintendoDS now
~ Me in Three words: Hyperactive, Joker, Friendly
~ I love Playing COD all night until like 6am (and i'm good at it) check my COD:ELITE page emotion_awesome
~ PSN: Swayzi
~ Raptr Profile
~ Anything and every other site i'm on: About.me profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:27 am
Hey I'm Whitney! But you can call me Juliet since my avatar is cosplay Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw.
-I'm 18
-Female (obviously)
-I love video games! My first M game was Halo when I was like 8, so I love the Halo series!
-I mainly play Xbox, but my friends are trying to convert me into a PC gamer...
-I've been busy lately so I haven't been on Xbox, but whenever I get some free time I'd love to play online with some of you! It's kind of embarrassing, but I'm not really much online player cause I'm shy and I'm probably not that good...But I like talking to new people. So if you'd like a lovely lady in your Xbox love chat, then I'd be happy to talk with you! Maybe you can bring me out of my solo player shell? Oh and I would love to hear your video game recommendations!  

Rapunzel the Princess

Anxious Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150

Ruff Rabbit

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:34 pm
Sup kids, I'm No More Dead Daves and I'll play any game that makes it into my hands. I specially love survival horror and FPS games.
If you're ever playing l4d2 over steam you should hit me up, my un's RhymesWithGasm.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:32 am
User Image I go by many names but I'd rather be called "Gene".
User Image I'm 18
User Image I play on xbox, my GT's: SISOMNUK
User Image The first video game I've ever played was Super Mario World,
second to that would definitely be Castlevania: Bloodlines (that game use to scare me then too ;m; )
User Image My favorite game as a kid was Road Rash (I loved picking out motorcycles I thought were 'pretty' >.< )
User Image Nowadays I mostly play CoD with friends (When I have Live), offline I'll play either RE6 or Dead Island.
User Image I don't talk in public matches/games on Xbox by the way (I'm mostly in party chat only)
User Image My first game I've played on Xbox would have to be Forza Motorsport 3. ;D (My all time favorite car would have to be the Shelby GT500 ;o )
User Image Honestly, I'm up for any games biggrin but I get nauseous with games as flashy as FFXIII-2,
oh and I'm on a quest for horror games at the moment ;u;

Prince Omelette

Salty Noob

redickulous

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:56 am
Mmm, well I'm Saydee.
I'm 18. Been gaming for about a year.
never really liked XBOX. More so PS3
c;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:04 pm
-Sam
-Age shall remain a secret cause I'm a jerkface heart
-Started with Nintendo (GBA) and went to Microsoft (360) c:
-First 360 game I ever played was Kameo. I hope to 100% it one day but the 0GS achievements make me not want to

that seems about it sweatdrop  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Dalin Rade

Original Cat

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 am
Hello I'm Dylan
Reason for joining :I was invited.I accepted the invite to meet fellow gamers that are gaians.And to play games with people of course lol.
Bit about me: I'm weird ,funny ,strange, and really really random(like seriously..no joke).Also I'm really friendly.
Games: I play all kinds of video games.Whether its a shooter or survival horror,RPG,puzzle, or casual.Some of my favorite games and game series are:Final Fantasy,CoD,Halo,Portal and Portal 2<3. Resident Evil, Silent Hill<333333,Bioshock, Minecraft ,pokemon and so many more. My favorite game from my childhood would have to be The Legend of Dragoon. As for consoles Mostly I play over XBL on my 360 ..I also own a DS a Ps2, and a few other systems. Well that's it I guess smile If you ever want to play with me PM me or chat with me in the forums here(I hope this turns out to be a good guild that doesn't die)Feel free to ask me for my Gamertag. Later ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:46 am
Yo, People call me one of three things, Zero (short for my gaia name) Taipinoi (often used game name such as minecraft) or Jordan (IRL name).
Age - 20
Location - UK
How it all began - A Family friend had a Sega genesis and i started playing it when ever we'd visit, and slowly began from there.
Owned Platforms - PS3, DS, PSP, WII & PC
Favorite Genre - JRPG
Favorite Game(s) - Final fantasy Series, Uncharted Series, Persona Series, Suikoden Series etc
Currently Playing - Bioshock 2, F.E.A.R 2, Slender - The Arrival Beta, Minecraft on and off and League of Legends
Gamer Tags - Check my Sig  

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

XBalmung

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:49 am
Alright then, let's see.

-My name is Brad.
-I am 21 years old.
-I play games I think.
-Monster Hunter is my favorite game series.
-Uhm, insert more info here.  
Dark Legion Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces