Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:16 pm
"oooooh... that sounds really dangerous. Glad he's okay though," she nodded, turning to look at him directly. "Glad you're okay..."

Her usual self would have thought the same, though for entirely different reasons. As it was now, she was seriously enjoying his company, perhaps a little more than she would normally let herself allow.

She shivered as the door of the tavern was opened again and pulled the blanket more tightly around her once more. When that did little to ward off the chill, the girl leaned into Yuri's side, seeking warmth elsewhere. He wouldn't mind, her mind told her against her subconscious will. She was a model afterall~ And he was a man...~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:28 pm
"Actually, I thought Repede was gonna die. I stayed up with him all night. He's blind in that eye, but he managed to pull through." This was definitely bringing back some memories, both good and bad.

Dove really seemed to be perking up now, though. That was good. It was a shame she had been so down and out because of some jerk boyfriend.

However, Yuri barely noticed when someone opened the door, letting in a draft that ruffled his hair lightly. But what did catch him by surprise, was Dove leaning into him. With his hands still behind his head he blinked and stared down at her wordlessly for a few moments. Uh... okay. ... So she's probably cold. He guessed he could deal with that for now. Putting his arms down, he draped one over the back of Dove's chair and let the other rest on his leg.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:36 pm
When Yuri didn't shove her off--not that she would have understood if he had anyway-- Dove shifted her weight to get more comfortable. "Mmm..." she purred contently, closing her eyes. Yuri was warm and strong, she noted. It had been a while since she had been this close to any male strength.

"He didn't though, so that's a plus," she giggled quietly. "He's a tough little guy... bet he'd even be able to take Sparky down, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:51 pm
Yuri tilted his gaze away from Dove, using one hand to rub the back of his neck as she snuggled up to him. This was getting to be just a little bit awkward. In fact he was so distracted that he almost didn't catch her question.

"Uh... Yeah, sure."

What was with her all of the sudden? Yuri was a bit perplexed. She did have a boyfriend after all, and it wasn't him. Don't get him wrong, he liked Dove... but more like a friend. This was just weird.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:40 pm
As she shifted, a lock of Yuri's hair brushed across her face. Scrunching her nose at the feel, she tipped her head up at him, grin a bit too silly for her personality. "Your hair is soooo loooong, Yuri!" she giggled, twirling a bit of it around her finger as she reached for the hot chocolate again.

After taking another drink, she slid it back to the table and curled even closer to the young man, still playing with his hair. "Why haven't you cut it? Is it because it's so pret-ty~? I bet Repede likes it too."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:51 pm
When Dove started playing with his hair, Yuri started to look even more uncomfortable. He kept his gaze away from her, until she started giggling. His cheeks were flushed just a little bit, and he was even starting to sweat. This was just... not right.

"Uh... yeah." Wait a minute. His dark eyes followed her as she reached for the hot chocolate, took a drink and put it back.

"..."

Oh hell no.

"It's always been that way. I just like it long." He said as he reached for the mug and swiped a finger along the inside of it. Putting said finger in his mouth, he could taste the chocolate and something a bit more.

"Ah, hell."

They had put alcohol in it. Suddenly it all made sense.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:04 pm
Dove frowned deeply at Yuri's swear. "Hey, no naughty language around a lady~" she giggled, raising a brow at him as the frown fell away for an almost smirk.

"Maybe that's why you don't have a girlfriend..." she sighed, still playing with the ends of his hair. She paused a moment, then brushed the tips of his hair along his jawline. "Why don't you have a girlfriend, Yuriii?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:10 pm
Yuri made a face at Dove's assumptions of why he didn't have a girlfriend. "Oh brother," he muttered under his breath, his eyes then widening a little as he felt the tickle of his hair against his jaw. Twitch.

Being gentle about it, he used his hand to push Dove's away. "I dunno. Just haven't found the right lady I guess."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:18 pm
"Well, that's a shame," the girl cooed, frowning in genuine concern. "You should get a girlfriend. Having a girlfriend is fun."

She paused a moment, blinking. "Well, I wouldn't know about a girlfriend. I like men. But I think I'm a fun girlfriend."

Slowly, the smile came back, only to fade as she talked. "Having a boyfriend is fun! Well, sometimes. Sometimes it isn't so fun..." She frowned deeply and sat her head against his shoulder, nuzzling into his collar. "Sometimes it's just sad... but that's what friends are for, right? You're a good friend, Yuri. Yeah. So you should have a girlfriend."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:23 pm
When she started rambling about how she thought she was a fun girlfriend and so on, Yuri smirked a little in amusement. "Yeah I bet. Too bad it's wasted on that jerk boyfriend of yours." So far he hadn't seen any reason to like the guy. If anything quite the opposite.

He gave a small exasperated sigh when she snuggled against him again, though. Man, what had he gotten himself into. Although he supposed this was sort of his fault, so he had to deal with it.

"I'll keep that in mind."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:34 pm
Her face fell a little again and she pressed her nose to his neck. "Yeah... he is kind of a jerk, sometimes....A lot of the time, actually..."

Reflecting in a drunken state just after a major fight was not good for the girl. Though she never would have admitted it before, her judgement was foggy and she was still upset by the way their conversation had ended. She huffed softly, her warm breath ghosting across Yuri's exposed collarbone. "But then sometimes he's the best. Like, really, the best. Love is so weird..."

She pulled back and looked him in the eye, suddenly, then giggled. "Tu es le meilleur aussi. Peut-être que je devrais le laisser tomber et vous avez la place ~"

Hehee~ French. Yuri wouldn't know French, and wouldn't that be fuuuuun? She could say whatever she wanted and he would have noooo idea, she thought.

(( GOOGLE TRANSLATION: You are the best too. Maybe I should just dump him and have you instead~))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:47 pm
Yuri stared ahead with a very strange look on his face, which was also starting to turn a nice shade of red. Dove's face was right there, in his neck... and his fist clenched around the back of her chair when her breath hit his skin.

Okay, this was starting to get out of hand.

However, when she started talking in French, Yuri swallowed hard and decided he needed to put some distance between him and her. Thus he tried to scoot away.

"Yeah I can tell," he said, in reference to the fact that love is weird.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 pm
When he moved away, Dove simply fell across his lap instead. Blinking once at her shift, she giggled up at him, stretching her arms above her head, torso stretched across the tops of his legs.

"Heheee~ You're comfy~" she smiled, voice calmer and smooth.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:25 pm
Well. That didn't exactly work out like he had planned. Now he had a drunk girl sprawled across his lap.

"Yeah, I think it's time to get comfy somewhere else."

It'd probably be best to get Dove out of here. Problem is, there was still a storm outside, and Yuri didn't have a car or anything. Dammit.

Now what. He didn't exactly just want to leave her there in his lap, but moving her might not end so well either.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 pm
With an alarmed look, she sat up in his lap, setting her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. As the alarm drained away a darker, more playful grin crossed her face, her hair tousled and catching flickers from the fire. "Bien, n'est-ce pas en avant..."

Slowly, she laced her arms around his neck--or attempted to-- ....then fell into a fit of giggles, biting her lip as she tried to calm herself.

((TRANSLATION: Well, aren't we forward~))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff