Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Bee's Plot Hub! | Yaya/Seiji/Neru/Peyton/Jory/Merry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:48 pm
musicaloner7
Maybe Jory would like to meet one of my kiddos?

Oh yes, Jory should meet everyone 8D The more the merrier.

robot kitten

Nergui would love to show a new horsemen around and fill them in on everything they've missed.

As for Kenta, both of my babies would be happy to meet him, since neither have met that many people yet. *w*

PS. Sorry for the long delay in response, I didn't know anyone had posted in here!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:08 am
Beejoux

Nergui would love to show a new horsemen around and fill them in on everything they've missed.

As for Kenta, both of my babies would be happy to meet him, since neither have met that many people yet. *w*

PS. Sorry for the long delay in response, I didn't know anyone had posted in here!

Kenta's got a lot on his plate right now, but Svardkell's been approved and journal's set up! Now I just need help getting him rp-ed and shown around!  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:31 pm
Beejoux

I have no clue, I just want to rp with you again. You can steal any of my girls. Hell if you can get Makayla to come out and play, that would be awesome.

Rosy wouldn't mind seeing Yaya again after they danced at the Prom...maybe get a chance to chat with her. Seiji would be neat to see again, and she could ask him some questions on something she needs to do soon >.>

I also have Kasja and Zira....two lovely ponies. Kasja is death and unsure of what she has to do now...Zira is brand spanking new.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:22 pm
Pixie Krysta Ordreg
Beejoux

I have no clue, I just want to rp with you again. You can steal any of my girls. Hell if you can get Makayla to come out and play, that would be awesome.

Rosy wouldn't mind seeing Yaya again after they danced at the Prom...maybe get a chance to chat with her. Seiji would be neat to see again, and she could ask him some questions on something she needs to do soon >.>

I also have Kasja and Zira....two lovely ponies. Kasja is death and unsure of what she has to do now...Zira is brand spanking new.

ALL THE THINGS

Ps. Merry be hitting on your frost demon.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:31 pm
Beejoux
Pixie Krysta Ordreg
Beejoux

ALL THE THINGS

Ps. Merry be hitting on your frost demon.

Yea...Rosy about to find out about that >.> Though she can't get mad....Seiji did kiss her...and she didn't tell Spinar...So no worries Merry...she won't hold it against you. -doesn't understand how Rosy is so calm-

But yes all the things please...we can plot anytime you like.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 pm
Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Yea...Rosy about to find out about that >.> Though she can't get mad....Seiji did kiss her...and she didn't tell Spinar...So no worries Merry...she won't hold it against you. -doesn't understand how Rosy is so calm-

But yes all the things please...we can plot anytime you like.

To be fair Merry would hit on Rosy too, and happily invite her into a threeway for funsies. /sigh.

I am about to head to bed, but if you would like to start some things and quote me that'd be awesome.

I have a priestess pony that can maybe give your guardian some guidance.

And if I were anyone connected to seiji, I would get all the time with him they could now. 8D  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:59 am
Beejoux
*pokes about* Not sure if you're looking for rp with Nergüi but I have a death horseman but no clue what to do! Could use someone to help me understand what's up with the ponies and what to do with Svardkell.
I was there for the purge meta but honestly I got him and then all the things changed XD Much confusion.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:45 pm
Not too sure if you a interested but how about Zeke doing a mock rescue mission with Kimberly when things cool down. She is a new hunter so he may be able to teach her fighting and stuff on the way. I think he will be a good match to her bad attitude so they can trade insults and jerkishness. biggrin  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:49 pm
robot kitten
Beejoux
*pokes about* Not sure if you're looking for rp with Nergüi but I have a death horseman but no clue what to do! Could use someone to help me understand what's up with the ponies and what to do with Svardkell.
I was there for the purge meta but honestly I got him and then all the things changed XD Much confusion.....

Wow I'm awful about replying to plot thread stuff...

YES if you are still interested, we can totally do this. Nergui is always happy to show new horsemen around. =3

steal

I'm sue the banter would be glorious, but Zeke isn't the kind of person that would volunteer for a rescue mission, or training someone. He's very out for himself.

Now, if he was ordered to, that's another story.

What do you mean by mock?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:17 pm
Beejoux
robot kitten
Beejoux

Wow I'm awful about replying to plot thread stuff...

YES if you are still interested, we can totally do this. Nergui is always happy to show new horsemen around. =3

steal

I'm sue the banter would be glorious, but Zeke isn't the kind of person that would volunteer for a rescue mission, or training someone. He's very out for himself.

Now, if he was ordered to, that's another story.

What do you mean by mock?

Her lying to him and telling him that he has been ordered to 'save' someone. Then forcing him along on a trek that has no purpose. *grins* She is the type that would completely grab a random person and force them to be her play toy. (hell she took a selfie with a famine reaper in the middle of a fight... she is nuts.)  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:39 pm
Steal

Her lying to him and telling him that he has been ordered to 'save' someone. Then forcing him along on a trek that has no purpose. *grins* She is the type that would completely grab a random person and force them to be her play toy. (hell she took a selfie with a famine reaper in the middle of a fight... she is nuts.)

Oh he would be pissed. xD

I'm not sure he'd believe anyone with the power to order him around would do so through a trainee in another division.

If she did manage to get him to go, there's a good chance of him more or less turning on her the moment he finds out she's drug him out on a fake mission. Either threats, or simply leaving her behind... He's had a rough few missions as of late that have resulted in numerous and lengthy infirmary stays, and almost dying. So he'd be quite mad. o 3o  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:15 pm
I'd like to offer up Circe and/or Hayes for some spars, etc. Pretty much whatever?

Beejoux

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out