Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:35 pm
"Yeah? About what?" he asked, turning partway so that the light from the window was shining in from behind him. The sun catching and illuminating the purple highlights in his hair.

Setting his place aside, he bent over with his arms on his knees, looking over at Dove quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:41 pm
Quietly, the girl turned onto her side, curling the sheets up to her chin as she met his eyes for a moment, her hair sprawling across the pillow behind her.

"My boyfriend..." she admitted in a sad whisper, looking away from him. "Not everything I said last night was completely unreasonable..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:43 pm
Yuri blinked once, taking a moment to remember all that she had said the night before.

"So why not just dump him already? I don't think he's going to be winning the best boyfriend of the year award any time soon."

Well... it was true. He seemed like kinda a jerk. At least from the little he knew about him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:47 pm
A weak smile flickered across her face, and she tugged the blanket up higher. He needed to get away from that window... that lighting was too good on him, she thought. Even the professional model's she had worked with hadn't looked quite that good in natural sunlight...

"So what, 'dump him and have you instead'...?"

Her cheeks flushed, even though she had been the one to make the joke. Surely she wasn't still under the effects of the alcohol...

The smile faded and she closed her eyes, serious again. "I can't do that... I'd be even more alone than I am now. ...and I hate it."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:53 pm
Yuri gave Dove a boyish smirk at her little joke. But he looked a bit curious too when she admitted she would be even more alone if she did that. Huh.

"What makes you say that? Seems to me you're already pretty alone out here, anyway. You're always miserable when it comes to that guy. Can't think of anything much worse than that. Being alone -and- unhappy."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:57 pm
She looked over to him just in time to see the smirk pass over his face, and her eyes softened, though her expression stayed sad.

"You wouldn't want someone like me... Especially after what I did to you last night,"
she said, shifting her eyes away from him again. "I really would just end up alone again."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:04 pm
Yuri heaved a dramatic sigh and gestured with his hand. "C'mon, gimme a little credit. You make it sound like I'm some kind of jerk, too."

Although his voice easily gave away that he really wasn't at all offended.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 pm
Dove grinned again, shaking her head.

"No... you're not a jerk. Though you could have let up on the teasing a bit." she murmured. "In fact, compared to my boyfriend you're a proper gentleman...at least, when it's just the two of us."

She looked away again, more pensive. Yes, her boyfriend was rich. Yes, he lived a proper lifestyle... He always knew what to say and which people to say it to, though when they were alone, it was a completely different story. Sometimes, she couldn't tell if he even meant the things he said to her or if it was just said to appease her...

At least Yuri seemed to be honest.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm
"Yeah, I guess I could have. Sorry about that."

It was just part of his nature, and well, sometimes he just didn't know how sensitive some people could be. He wasn't perfect, and he knew it.

"A gentleman, huh? I dunno if I'd go that far, but I do know how to treat a lady. And that boyfriend of yours is definitely missing the mark."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:21 pm
"Hey, don't be down about it. You've done more than enough for me over the past few hours..." she admitted, looking to him again. "Thank you...again, Yuri. You really are the best."

The smile she gave him faded again, however, and she shivered. Though she was grateful for it, the blanket wasn't heavy, despite the chill. She assumed he was just used to it.

Strong and tough, she thought, glancing him over again. The swordsman definitely looked as strong as he had proved himself, if the muscles of his torso had anything to say about it.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:26 pm
Yuri smiled a little and rose from his seat in the window, walking over to the bed. "Sure, no problem."

He then picked up the plate she had set down, intending to take it to the sink when he noticed that she was shivering. He also noticed that she was looking at him again, and not at his face. He smirked.

"Enjoying the view, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:29 pm
When she realized what she was doing, Dove squeaked and turned her face into the pillows, neck and face flushing scarlet again.

"Hey, it's not my fault you're not wearing your shirt properly..." she mumbled. "If you're going to wear it like that, there's little point in wearing it at all."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 pm
Now Yuri was really amused as Dove hid under the covers of his bed. Placing that hand on his hip, his face didn't at all hide how funny he thought it was.

He then shrugged, "All right, if you insist." And pulled the shirt off, letting it hit the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:37 pm
Dove peeked out at the man at his words, curious against her better judgement.

The shirt made a soft sound as it hit the floor.

"Show off," she grinned, ears turning pink. At least he was taking her attention off of her boyfriend...

Wow, he had nice shoulders...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:42 pm
That wouldn't be the first time he's been accused of that, although usually it was because of his sword skills. Yuri set the plate aside again, and sat down on the edge of the bed to reach under it and pull out a blanket.

If she was going to sit there in his bed, she might as well be warm.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff