Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ Free Avi Contest~! ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruxender

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:15 am
wiim
Wow, seems like almost everyone has those new cloaks equipped. razz I'll probably change into them later on.

haa....u are late~! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:47 am
hehe.......yah.....better equip everyone!!
then will be more fun!!!  

kenzshinji

melonsoda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:23 am
kenzshinji
WTF~~~~!!!!!!!
They are crazy!! how they gonna make those gold by vending item, sell & buy...
wow......don't really understands how people gain such an amount of 20k a day...that's sounds crazy to me.
and of course, they're legend !!!
cool people among GAIA.

that, i can understand... cuz you can just SIT in the marketplace, buy the goodies at a really cheap price, and then sell it for the usual market place...
for example, any staff/pitchfork below 11K, buy it and sell it for say, maybe 12k? or something like that... then that's a 1K earning for you right there...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:31 am
melonsoda
kenzshinji
WTF~~~~!!!!!!!
wow......don't really understands how people gain such an amount of 20k a day...that's sounds crazy to me.
cool people among GAIA.

that, i can understand... cuz you can just SIT in the marketplace, buy the goodies at a really cheap price, and then sell it for the usual market place...
for example, any staff/pitchfork below 11K, buy it and sell it for say, maybe 12k? or something like that... then that's a 1K earning for you right there...

Heh heh, believe me it can be done. Experience and patience... but even at those rates, the fact that Alexi could buy a Halo is beyond me...  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:43 am
Raymond_G
wiim
Wow, seems like almost everyone has those new cloaks equipped. razz I'll probably change into them later on.

haa....u are late~! 3nodding
I think I'll choose to wait. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:01 pm
tamcharles
melonsoda
kenzshinji
WTF~~~~!!!!!!!
cool people among GAIA.

Heh heh, believe me it can be done. Experience and patience... but even at those rates, the fact that Alexi could buy a Halo is beyond me...

!!!! eek what u mean? u sell halo to her? or u find halo for her?  

Ruxender

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:24 pm
I know,..but you still need to have gold to buy stuff too...
then only you can buy and sell. smile

Ray: Tam means alexie buy the halo are really beyond tam's thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:09 pm
tamcharles
melonsoda
kenzshinji
WTF~~~~!!!!!!!
cool people among GAIA.

i think i know why... he always buys the item that i sell... cuz i usually don't sell for too much (I don't want to rip people off that badly...) and i guess he has a lot of money to invest... to me, i kinda think that's exploitation, i don't really like that... rich taking from the poor... that kinda thing... raising the market value so that they can get richer... grr... i hate that, but in a way, i guess it's the cruel world... this is reality?  

melonsoda

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:33 pm
melonsoda
tamcharles
melonsoda
kenzshinji
WTF~~~~!!!!!!!
cool people among GAIA.

i think i know why... he always buys the item that i sell... cuz i usually don't sell for too much (I don't want to rip people off that badly...) and i guess he has a lot of money to invest... to me, i kinda think that's exploitation, i don't really like that... rich taking from the poor... that kinda thing... raising the market value so that they can get richer... grr... i hate that, but in a way, i guess it's the cruel world... this is reality?

Ethics and morality are two things that always get in the way of science and business. So it helps that I lack both. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:34 pm
well, i am taking a Buddhism course... so i guess i'm shifted away from the science and business world... hum... i don't even know what i am... i mean, i sell on ebay and all and make some money, but... um... well, i just don't like it when people use these tactics to exploit from the poor that way... sweatdrop  

melonsoda

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:19 pm
Well, people are like that,...which the way gets money faster, they will go smile and reality are always cruel.... no cruel, no money smile
if not,..there wont be many robbing cases, kidnapping, cheating...haih..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:23 pm
kenzshinji
Well, people are like that,...which the way gets money faster, they will go smile and reality are always cruel.... no cruel, no money smile
if not,..there wont be many robbing cases, kidnapping, cheating...haih..

i understand what you mean... no cruel = hardly ever get the chance to be a millionaire or something. There's a saying in Chinese (Chung sui chik chik, chung sui hat sick) that refers to, if you're a good person, you'll also be a poor perosn... something like that... it's sad.. but to me, i rather just be happy than to be an evil business person who earns megabucks... maybe that's why, i'm always broke? heh heh heh sweatdrop  

melonsoda

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:01 pm
yea....true...
be poor but gain happiness, loved...rich, no happiness and always involve in those triad stuff...bad things la...smuggle...etc.
broke~~~i'm always a good broker.
can't do saving. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:05 pm
C'mon guys, there's a difference between exploiting people (aka. scamming) and just plain ol' business sense. If you buy something at a "high" price now, wait until it's value goes up and sell at a "low" price (but still make say a good profit), how is that bad?

Everyone is happy.  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:09 pm
that's goes to stock market already...
but hard to say,...rich people background are mess...no one knows what they have done to be come rich,..some are with hardwork, some with luck, and some depends on cruel and bad things.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff