Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Darkness Only Brings us Fear (Monster and Blood) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:13 pm
He was glad she got a chuckle out of her before he realized what he said. He winced "Dammit." he said and at the moment she realized it as well and chuckled her pillow across the room. She knocked the lamp off the table. He waited until she had retrieved the pillow and sat down to speak "W-Well uhh, a man wants nothing more than to see his girl happy." he began "But when that girl is with someone else we can't help but feel jealous and wish it were us that were making them smile. I not only broke the camels back with strew...but I'm pretty sure I set it on fire too with planning to propose." he said. He sighed "Not that I'm defending him its just...I understand his reasoning a little. Love has a way of messing with out heads. It's both a blessing and a curse." he smiled "But lets...put this aside for now." he thought "You still have those old Scooby-doo films?" he asked her. He honestly wanted to lighten the mood and Scooby-doo was perfect. They watched it all the time together and enjoyed it. He'd try it now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:32 pm
Faye didn't want to put it aside, she wanted to kill Adam, she wanted to strangle him and feel the life leave his body. He took away the love of her life because of his own selfish needs and she was supposed to just go on her merry little way, pretend that nothing was wrong. She didn't like that. When he asked about Scooby-Doo she looked at him and nodded. She stood and put one in and sat back down next to him, but she clearly wasn't into it. She was just imagining Adam dead and making herself feel better for the time being.  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:32 pm
Once the show was over he looked over at her "You alright?" he asked her. She had a certain look on her face. One that betrayed her emotions and he wondered what she was feeling exactly.

[Writers block]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:59 pm
Faye looked over at William, her face incredulous. "Am I okay? You let slip that you were planning on proposing to me, something I literally dreamed about, and my boyfriend was the cause of it...and you expect me to be alright," she said softly shaking her head. "William I'd sell my soul to get you back. I'm sort of fantasizing about killing him right now." She sighed and looked back at the television. "Nice choice. A show about mystery solvers," she said changing the subject.  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:36 am
Wiilliam remained silent after she said that so as not to insight her anger. He was unaware if she was able to kill ghosts too. When she changed the subject he let out a small breath and smiled at the show "Oh yeah. They still show these huh? I could never get into them I know that any evidence they find is fake." he said "Could have sworn I saw a tag on an item in one of these shows one time that said "Made in China" he smiled at her. He was trying to make her laugh again and lift some of this very heavy air. The outside environment was not helping either as it was seemingly just as gloomy and dark as their situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:09 am
Faye tried not to smile but it was William's sense of humor and she couldn't help it. A small smile found her lips for a brief moment. "Interesting," she said as they watched the first trap fail in genuine Scooby-Doo form. Outside thunder rumbled in the distance making Faye look around. A streak of lightning flashed across the sky and she bit her lip. "Looks like rain,' she said watching the clouds get darker. "Looks like really bad rain... Isn't this when bad things happen?" She bit her lip as she stared out the window as if expecting Adam to appear with a knife ready to skin her alive.  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 pm
William thought about it "Bah. Nothing bad happens on these days." he said "Fact: Rainy days are always when the good things happen and the sunny days are always the crappiest." he told her as he leaned back. He attempted not to phase through the couch. He smiled "Just enjoy the rain and watch some cartoon. It will help you." he touched her hand gently as he turned his attention to the screen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:27 pm
She turned to the light touch and remembered something. "I'm guessing you're too new to being a ghost to learn how to turn corporeal aren't you," she said gears turning in her head on how to get Adam caught. Faye didn't want it to take too long, if it did he might end up proposing to her or something and that was something she didn't want anymore. Not to mention if he could turn corporeal then she could give him a proper hug.  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:11 pm
He nodded "Yeah, I haven't been exposed to ghost my entire life, and never was it explained to me how they do this." he wondered if it was an incredible among of focus. He looked at her "Do you know how?" he wanted to turn corporeal to give her a proper hug at least. He sighed, he would be so happy if she did. It would make spending time with her easier as long as it wasn't in public since he was...ya know...a dead man.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:13 pm
Faye looked at him silently before she stood and backed away from him. This could get slightly messy if it worked too well. "You know... I was just thinking... You said he's been killing people who get close to me..." She looked into his eyes, no hint of joking within hers. "Your sister is on that list William. He could kill her. She's been getting closer to me ever since you died. He could see her as a threat." It wasn't completely true, he'd been killing men, not women. Of course anyone who came into contact with her was in trouble now. So she was in danger.  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:05 pm
Williams face contorted into one of sheer rage. "No he won't!" he roared at her as he stood up and glared at her angrily, unaware of the fact that she was turning real "Do not involve my sister in this! She deserves none of this!" he was almost completely physical now "If she dies I'll drag both you and Adam to hell with me you.....huh?" he looked at his hand and saw...it wasn't see through anymore. He looked curiously at her and calmed down "What just happened?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 pm
"You're corporeal," Faye said her arms folded. "The only way it can happen is with anger. I couldn't exactly tell you what I was doing or you wouldn't get mad. Adam is only killing men, but to keep her safe I can keep her away from me." She didn't move closer to him, afraid he was still angry enough to hurt her in some way. He never had before but she'd never threatened his sister before.  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:39 pm
His looked at his physical form for a second and smiled "Clever girl...assuming that what you said about my sister isn't true." he said as he crossed his arms. He did appreciate this though she did give him the biggest scare he had ever had in his life. He looked ay her "I won't hurt you...I understand.' he was quick to catch on and cool down.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:51 pm
Faye hesitated for another minute she walked rather calmly over to him. She placed one trembling hand on his chest, checking to see how solid he was remaining before she wrapped her and around him. She pulled him close to her and laid her head on his chest. "I missed holding you," she said her voice slightly muffled by his chest, her eyes cloudy with tears.

((I'm on a kindle and I don't know how to work it so no color for this post.))  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:59 pm
He hugged her back and shook his head "I missed hugging you too Faye." he said. He didn't quite feel the warmth but at least he could feel her now. He smiled "You know something...you've gotten taller, your actually up to my chest now." he smiled as he saw she was ready to cry. He shook his head "Please, no tears I want this to be happy...and dry." he said.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff