Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hong Kong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:24 pm

yalie5
Soichiro A.
yalie5
yellow shop? eek oh my... i've been tainted...how can go on living? haha jk.
i've got a nephew too xp . but i didn't know that till the last time i went to new york. and come to think of it (even though I've only been to hong kong once, i think I was four redface ) chinatown in newy york is not that different from hong kong, except that hong kong's probably cleaner. 3nodding ah! i have all these picture of hong kong during the 90's and i want to go back so bad. 3nodding i don't think my parent approve of it though. crying

Just wait untill you can afford it on your own or with some friends and go back during a summer or something.

i don't think i'll ever be able to afford to go on my own. but on the bright side my mom says that when I'm older I can go with her. which would be handy cause my cantonese is sooo bad it's not even funny. isn't summer there unbearably hot?
Yes it is. Which is why I have decided that if I do go to Hong Kong, I will do it during winter holidays. cool
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:21 am

Never went there... but we are planning to go this summer. Yeah! heart

sasa_powa_4eva

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:56 am

wiim
yalie5
Soichiro A.
yalie5
yellow shop? eek oh my... i've been tainted...how can go on living? haha jk.
i've got a nephew too xp . but i didn't know that till the last time i went to new york. and come to think of it (even though I've only been to hong kong once, i think I was four redface ) chinatown in newy york is not that different from hong kong, except that hong kong's probably cleaner. 3nodding ah! i have all these picture of hong kong during the 90's and i want to go back so bad. 3nodding i don't think my parent approve of it though. crying

Just wait untill you can afford it on your own or with some friends and go back during a summer or something.

i don't think i'll ever be able to afford to go on my own. but on the bright side my mom says that when I'm older I can go with her. which would be handy cause my cantonese is sooo bad it's not even funny. isn't summer there unbearably hot?
Yes it is. Which is why I have decided that if I do go to Hong Kong, I will do it during winter holidays. cool

smart 3nodding ...(and lucky) stare
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:10 am

I love Hong Kong. i was born there but migrated when i was like 3 to South Africa..i was in S.A for like a yr or two then went back to HK then in 1996 i moved to Sydney, Australia. (umm...i was born in 1990 so u guys work out the maths about the three yr old thingy etc.) i go back to HK every December holiday(summer holiday) but ever since three yrs ago i started going back for two weeks in july as well......i wanna finish school and graduate from UNi then move back to HK i dun like wat china is doing but i like HK more than Australia and ppl dun diss me (as much whee ) there since we are all chinese!!!

shinelover

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:07 am

confused Whoa.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:36 pm

wiim
confused Whoa.

ditto 3nodding

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:29 pm

my parents were born in HK and love going there
i dont' like going there too much so we go to the next closest place to HK, Vancouver, i dont' mind vancouver cause it's not as humid or hot as in HK
i've only been to HK a couple of times and i don't remember much but oh well
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:34 pm

I don't get to go to Hong Kong untill I graduate from high school. My grandma is going to visit in August..

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:37 pm

Darkaznstargoddess
I don't get to go to Hong Kong untill I graduate from high school. My grandma is going to visit in August..

heh, good luck with the heat and humidity xd
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:33 pm

Kurama35
i dont' like going there too much so we go to the next closest place to HK, Vancouver, i dont' mind vancouver cause it's not as humid or hot as in HK
hmm... i'm thinking of putting vancouver on my list of places to go in a couple of summers... how is it the next closest place to hk?

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:25 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
hmm... i'm thinking of putting vancouver on my list of places to go in a couple of summers... how is it the next closest place to hk?

i dunno, that's what my parents said since a lot of ppl from HK move there and so the food there is closest to HK (yup, my parents only really care about the food)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:34 pm

wiim
confused Whoa.

blaugh ^___^

shinelover

shinelover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:59 am

Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

i dunno, that's what my parents said since a lot of ppl from HK move there and so the food there is closest to HK (yup, my parents only really care about the food)

lol my cousin lives there too.....but there is not substitute for HK..it is one of a kind!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:44 am

shinelover
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

lol my cousin lives there too.....but there is not substitute for HK..it is one of a kind!!!!

oh okay... and of course it's one of a kind ^^ it'd be boring if it wasn't ^^

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:08 pm

yalie5
shinelover
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

oh okay... and of course it's one of a kind ^^ it'd be boring if it wasn't ^^

yea ok stare
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas