Submit

Unleash the Kaioken

Hilarious Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:01 am
I liked Magical Starsign. The art and graphics style kinda reminded me of Legend of Mana on PS1.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
× Yahoo: kaiokenunleashed × Skype: unlock.potential ×
× XBL: UnlockPotential × Nintendo Network: KaiokenUnleashed ×
× PSN: KyosukeNanbuSRT × 3DS FC: 1332.8511.4976 ×

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:53 pm
Lil_Kaios
fairy-phoenix

I have, its one of my favourite games, but I can't get any of my friends to play on the second file T.T

I'd say out of the list of games you posted, most of them I haven't seen of or heard of them... Any of them really good..?

Samantha_Suicidee

xD
I don't think there are any I'd hate... Might not care for some characters but that's different ^^;;;
In my personal opinion I found them all to be rather good, at times they seem to kinda drag on and whatnot, if your looking for something in humor Magical Starsign is the one( check the monster descriptions and you'll get a giggle). If your into puzzle solving than Steal Princess is the one because in certain levels you have to open the door in a certain way. If you like rhythm games than Princess Debut is a good one.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:55 am
fairy-phoenix

Alright, love music games... I've actually seen Princess Debut... Sadly they're asking 55$ used for it ;~;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:02 pm
Lil_Kaios
fairy-phoenix

Alright, love music games... I've actually seen Princess Debut... Sadly they're asking 55$ used for it ;~;
Where did you see it?  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:22 pm
fairy-phoenix

At this non-chain used game store(they sell used games,systems,movies and CD's)... Been here for about a year and a half now... They base their prices off of Amazon usually and then never change them...

I've gotten some really good deals there, but sometimes their prices are absurd...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:35 am
I really liked a game I played that a friend of mine has. I can't remember the name, but you played as a ghost who had to stop people from getting murdered. You could do this by controlling the objects in the room. As I said, I don't remember the name, but I am almost really sure it is a DS game!  

Armyst

Friendly Protector

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:46 pm
Armyst
I really liked a game I played that a friend of mine has. I can't remember the name, but you played as a ghost who had to stop people from getting murdered. You could do this by controlling the objects in the room. As I said, I don't remember the name, but I am almost really sure it is a DS game!
I did a bit of searching for you and I found the game it's called... Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective for the Nintendo DS.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:41 am
fairy-phoenix
Armyst
I did a bit of searching for you and I found the game it's called... Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective for the Nintendo DS.

Thank you very much! That is indeed the game!  

Armyst

Friendly Protector

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200

J.C.B.

Rainbow Citizen

8,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:37 am
Lux pain, Time hollow and Twewy (The world Ends With you)

first two are more like novels than games. But I loved them both. D':  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:17 am
Can't think of much beyond Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. (try saying THAT three times fast)

The story is pretty stupid, but the characters are fun, the gameplay is decent, and the customization is sexy.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 pm
J.C.B.

Whats Time Hollow about..? Does it play well..? Seems interesting from what I've looked up about it...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:11 pm
I don't know if I have many uncommon games... I do have Magical Starsign, but I've had trouble keeping the interest to finish it. Oh, and Rhapsody! It's a remake game, but it's wonderfully cute and hilarious. I tried to get my sister to play, but it was the first time she's tried an RPG and she got stuck towards the end. Auto-battle could get you crazy far in that game, in part because it's a kind of musical and best enjoyed for the story, humor, and songs. But the last third, you need to know the mechanics to win.

And thank goodness it's not grindy like Disgaea...  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

Rainyxox

Loyal Fatcat

18,700 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Power of Friendship 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:08 am
I don't think a lot of people know Harvest Moon but I LOVE playing it. I was able to get New Beginnings for the 3DS and I can't wait to marry the new bachelors.
I also don't think a lot of people play Fire Emblem. I feel bad that it sometimes doesn't get recognized when I mention it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:23 pm
I enjoyed 9 hours 9 people 9 doors. Probobly not as unknown now that the sequel is out Virtue's last reward. Finished both games and I say were both addictive an crazy but good. ^.^ Takes time and works your brain a bit as well with the escapes and theories and so forth. So yea I recommend this game if you dont mind the reading or brain teasers.
Also played secret files: Tunguska. Another great game I must say took me awhile to finish. Also filled with puzzles and a good mystery story. Should maybe check that game out as well. ;D There's actually alot of great games I would say are uncommon a bit unknown to people but awesome. Im not sure if the other games i played are uncommon so yea. I'll just stop here lol. :3  

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

J.C.B.

Rainbow Citizen

8,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:48 am
Lil_Kaios
J.C.B.

Whats Time Hollow about..? Does it play well..? Seems interesting from what I've looked up about it...

I don't recall it exactly, feel like ages.
It's quite a short game, but most games are nowadays.

the first two days of the game are different, which is when the main character comes across the pen which creates time rifts. he tries to re-wind time to find his missing parents or to unfold events that made their disappearance possible.

It's easy, good story.
i suppose it plays like phoenix wright, more text than gameplay?  
Dark legion movement (Nintendo)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff