Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:03 pm
Unable to stop herself from rolling her eyes, Dove shook her head, smiling. "You really are a difficult one, hm?"

She took a step back toward the crowd, matching his expression. "I could drag you back in, as you did me our first dance, but I think I'll be polite," she grinned, offering her hand. "Come on. Clubs aren't for talking anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:51 pm
He stuck his tongue out. "Yup."

He watched her move, smirking lightly, "Oh we're getting all 'polite' then, huh?" He stepped away from the bar and leaned forward in a poor man's gentleman's bow, "Well, who am I to decline a lady's sincere invitation?" He still wasn't particularly fond of being led, so while he temporarily pocketed his hands instead of accepting the offered gesture, he moved forward beside her nonetheless.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:18 am
She laughed, then playfilly jabbed his side with an elbow, moving to the sea of bodies and pulsing music. "So maybe were not quite on that level. she winked.

~~~~~~~~~

Skip?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:30 pm
It had been a while since he had spent so long actually dancing at a dance club; it was okay, he supposed, but he was already a little too sober for it. Eventually he distanced himself slightly from his company, raising his hand to tap his wrist where one would usually find the face of a watch, "Crowd changes around this time of night. You probably don't wanna hang around here until closing, if that's what you were thinking."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:43 pm
Dove slowed gratefully, exhausted. She hadn't done anything like this for quite some time, and certainly not to this extent. Nodding to him, she started to move out of the throng of people, letting her hair down from its restraint.

"Yeah, I don't know how well I'd be able to handle that much. Thanks for the heads up, Nate. And the good time," she added sincerely, though she wasn't sure if he had actually been good company or if her attitude as of late had made him good company. Either way, she had enjoyed their evening.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:14 pm
He tossed up a fleeting salute in acknowledgment of her words, yawning as he passed through the door and held it open in his wake. "Remember, next time: Dancing Dragon. So much nicer." The club's staff probably wouldn't appreciate that comment, buuuut they weren't within earshot at the moment, so.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:25 pm
She nodded, crossing through the door as she slid the leather jacket back on over her shoulders. "Dancing Dragons. I'll keep it in mind. Think you'll be there if I make the effort?"

Not that she couldn't make new friends at a new place, but seeing at least one familiar face would be nice. Especially after he himself had recommended it...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:43 pm
He shrugged noncommittally, "Depends on what shifts I get next weekend. I'll see what I can do." There was a mischief to his smile that implied the 'guess you'll have to wait and see' haunting his words. It was never too late in the night to tease and lead.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:48 pm
Unable to stop the grin on her face from appearing, Dove shook her head, rolling her eyes. "So difficult," she teased back.

Sweeping her bangs from her face, she pulled out her phone to check the time, silently startled at how late--or early-- it now was. Tucking it back into her pocket, she stepped toward the boy, tiptoeing to peck his cheek before turning to make her way back home. "Thanks again, Nate," she called over her shoulder, almost too tired to care if he responded. At least her edginess had been worn down a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:08 pm
He shrugged excessively. Difficult was what he was aiming for, after all. What amusement was there to be found from being quiet, kind, and compliant all the time?

He frowned contemplatively at her departing form, debating whether or not to yell something rude after her about how behavior like that would get her assaulted or something, but he decided that it wasn't worth the effort.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out