Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wounds of the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:13 pm
/Teen Titans/5b2b08fe-458c-42f9-81a8-2abcc36f1a37.jpg[/img]

Emrys Turquine

Emrys was confused by what she said and could not think of a way for her to be alive when he saw her corpse. He looked up at her as she touched his cheek, She began to scold him about the oath he made "But my mother says that when someone saves your life...you owe everything to them." it was how his mother met his father...an age old oath. He looked at her "I-I came looking for you." he said "Everyone in the kingdom was worried about you when we heard of the war and went to find you and return you home safely."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image
Elysium: The Heart of Eris

Elysium smiled at him. "Thank you." she said hearing his explanation. She giggled a little at how his parents met. "I know but...don't you ever wonder where Eris came from...I mean at least your mother knew what your father did." she said quietly as she looked at him. "I wish I stayed home with you and the others and I wouldn't be trapped here." she sighed softly.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys thought about it "I'm afraid I have never wondered such but wherever she came from must have been...terrible." he said "All she knows is chaos. She thinks it fun. I know she must have been raised this way." he didn't believe someone could be this unnaturally evil. He sighed with her "I wish you had too." he looked up at her, his expression reverting to the rather jaded man he was now "There is nothing I can do though. I must stand by my word."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image
Elysium: The Heart of Eris

Elysium looked like she wanted to say something. The secret she wished to tell about who she really is but didn't say it. "I know and you are an honorable man for it." she said softly. "I'm sorry for putting you through this." she whispered as she suddenly hugged him. "Please be careful..."

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys nodded "I promise." he nodded. There was a slight blush from the hug but it quickly wore off. His eyes suddenly shot open at the sound of a scream and he ran outside to check. There were people outside arguing and yelling loudly. What had Eris done exactly? He put on his armor and headed downstairs to find Eris enjoying her work "Eris? What happened here?" he asked her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image
Name: Eris: Goddess of Chaos

Eris was sipping tea calmly and raised an eyebrow at Emrys' question. "Really? I've caused Chaos darling." she said with a smile. "It's music to my ears." she told him with a giggle as a woman suddenly walked up to a male citizen and slapped him angrily yelling. "Oh my.." she said watching. "It seems he was cheating on her. Who knew one apple could cause so much scandal?" she said looking at him. "So did you sleep well?" she asked casually.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys sat next to her and watched "I slept well. Just a little dream." he said and looked at her "You still have more trouble to cause or shall we continue on with our journey?" he asked her. He didn't intend to eat here...it was so annoying to eat and hear the screaming.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image

Eris looked at him curiously. "A dream?" she asked. "What was it about?" she asked as she looked outside. She had been watching this chaos since last night. Her blue eyes looked at Emrys with a smile. "Oh Emrys don't you know? I'll cause chaos wherever I go." she told him with a giggle.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:46 am
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked at her "Don't worry about it..just dreams of the past." he said to her as he thought back on it. He wondered what his master meant when she said she was trapped. He must have been going nuts. He looked at her "I know, and I've accepted that. Stupid question though I meant it for this particular town."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:54 am
User Image

Eris smiled mysteriously as if knowing and shook her head. "I'm done. It was fun on how it spread." she said with a giggle. "Let's go my dear.We have a trinket to find." she told him as she stood from the table.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 am
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked at her mysterious smile and raised a brow, it was so odd to see but then again this was an odd woman. He stood up and looked at her "Lets go find this trinket you lost." he said before he departed and headed towards the main road. He of course waited for her to catch up though he wanted to leave this town fast. The noise was starting to annoy him a little more.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image

Eris caught up to the knight and giggled at every new argument that sprung up and when old ones came back to life. She walked down the main road and frowned a little. "Something's off...." she said softly as she stopped in the middle of the road.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked at Eris curiously "Is there a problem Eris?" he asked her. Emrys didn't sense anything wrong but then again Eris wasn't human like he was so it made sense that she felt the presence of the supernatural before he did. He looked at her "Not enough chaos?" he asked her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image

Eris shook her head. "No...that's not it.." she said softly glaring at him a little. "Something's coming prepare your sword." she warned as the wind started to blow hard as if hearing her words.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys nodded and drew his blade and narrowing his gaze. He wondered what was following them and how big of a challenge it would be. He held his blade his one hand and the other on his scabbard as he prepared for a battle.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff