Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Inkjar: Transmogrification [END: PG 44!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:05 pm
Siddie liked minipet-related classes, and she liked Professor Malcolm, and she liked inkjars. So, of course, she was here. Considering that classes occasionally managed to be hazardous, though, she'd left Clove with Sammy, sternly instructing the shadow drutten to behave itself.

There was a waiver to sign this time. Understandable, she guessed, after what had happened last time. She really, really hoped that she wasn't going to have to drink an inkjar again. However ... if she did, she'd deal with it, because she wasn't going to complain too hard about inflicting on herself what she might do to her minis for appearance's sake.

She signed the form and found a seat.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Obsidian Depths, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:12 pm
Rosy all but squeaks when she felt something tickle her side. Quickly turning at the voice, she narrows her eyes before she smacks him in the arm "That was mean Sp...Siku." chewing on the inside of her mouth, she pouts at him for a moment, trying to act mad. This didn't last long, as she really wasn't the type to stay mad at friends.

Slipping into his arms, she gives him a quick hug before she pulls back "I'm surprise to see you here, I thought you didn't like classes?" she didn't either, but something about this one, made her want to check it out.

CheekieBirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Theidren

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:22 pm
Fiona quietly peeked her head around the corner and stared into the class room. She had arrived a little late and was determining where to sit. Figuring it would be a good idea to go ahead and walk into the classroom so she COULD find somewhere to locate herself. Fi quickly scanned the room and headed to the back to see is maybe she could find Andrew.

phantompanther13

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Fiona Farore, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 pm
Said flame demon was easy to find in the back though he looked like he was trying and perhaps failing to get the attention of one of the other students. When he spotted her he waved though.

Once again he had chosen hiding in the back.

Theidren

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 pm
Mengyao may or may not have stepped on Senga's foot as he stepped into the classroom, a look of distaste on his face as he carelessly signed the form and dropped it on the professor's desk.

"Fancy meeting you here, colt."

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Mengyao Miao, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Keiifuu
8U

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 pm
The frost demon laughs as his friend squeaks, taking the hit with a smug grin he hugs her back before sitting down next to her. Stealing a glance around the classroom before back to Rosy he shakes his head, "was not." For a moment he gives her a stern eye having caught the almost slip, sighing inwardly he hoped he didn't have to regret her knowing his name.

"I don't but I like minipets...and this is minipet related right?" The question likely gave away that Spinar hadn't read all of the poster before joining the class. Swinging his barbed tail up he curled it around his waist in the chair so no one wandering by could trip over it, waiting patiently.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm
Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Gabriel, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Was this really in his best interests? Gabby second guessed himself a moment after he finished signing his name on the form. Of course, it would have been in his better interests to consider his options before putting his name to the paper, but he didn't think things through very well. Never had. Never will.

So he put the paper down, put his penstrictor away, and settled in for what seemed like a much tamer class than the last one he'd been to. By far.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:58 pm
Rosy takes a seat next to Spinar, then mouths 'sorry' to him over the near slip up. She wouldn't ever say his name, she just happen to always be around him when no one else was. So she could use his name without any worry. Crossing her legs, she leans back in her chair as she looks around. There were a couple of faces she recognized from the last class she was in, but she wasn't bold enough to actually walk up and say hello.

Glancing towards Spinar, she shrugs for a moment "I think so, but I'm not really sure. So I figure it would probably be worth checking out." playing with the end of one of her curls, she continues to just look around as more students and horseman file in.

CheekieBirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:05 pm
Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, 荊謫嗯, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Unlike his sister, Jing was always open to incorporating new things into their brand of clothing. The lost clans had plenty of rebuilding to do, and while traditions had to be well kept and guarded, there was room for innovation as far as the horseman saw it. A chance to pick up and change something common to Halloween and make an amazing product was an ordeal he was fascinated by.

He heard about the pets and their interesting colors, Ying never did like to have creatures in their tent, there was nothing wrong with a little thing curling up around his feet as he worked.

Changes needed to be made and the younger member of the Zheng family was not going to let the chance at innovation slip through his fingers as he walked into the room with the others, wearing the proud teal colors of his family and shuffled to the paper to sign himself in.

The clause about ones of waiver of safety did cause an eyebrow to raise.
"I am interested in learning the secret that comes from these little jars."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:40 pm
The white wolfos debated attending. There were a few he recognized, a few he did not. Overall... it was a class. Something he could better himself with. Knowledge freely give- a terrible thing to waste.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Frost in the Storm, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

-----------------

Lan wasn't sure why she was there, aside from seeing others of her clan being present. They didn't have a conquest inkjar did they? No? Then this class was boring.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, , hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:46 pm
Giving a small nod of acknowledgement to the sorry he leans back in his seat and nods at the explanation, pleased he wasn't the only one not sure of what the class would be about. Ah well, it was better to have learned something new than not or however that saying his dad always said went. Propping his elbows up on the desk he glances to a few new arrivals in the class and offers a grin to them, be they horsemen or students before flickering his gaze back to Rosy "Right, its worth checking out and anyways I'm sure it'll be some fun..hopefully." Chuckling softly he lays his chin into a palm and rest, waiting with the others silently.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:04 pm
Darren looked around the class for a moment, he was a bit nervous having to sign something he barely understood - but he did anyway. After all it was about mini-pets! He loved learning about those.

Form signed, he looked around for somewhere to sit. Spotting Rosy, and another boil he recognized from the scarentines festival. He quietly made his way over and sat down - not directly next to his sister, but close enough for her to call to him if she wanted his company.

And far enough away he eye the other boil without it being completely obvious he was doing so. He had been hanging with Rosy at the festival, and Rosy seemed.. to like him - so that meant Darren had to be on point.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Darren Vaughn, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

CheekieBirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:52 pm
After signing the form, AJ took a quick scan of the classroom, it wasn't so big, so he can immediately located some familiar and unfamiliar faces. Andrew the cool boil and Maple the little adorable witch were the first few who spotted at once. His smile brightened up and waved back to them. AJ gave Andrew a pause gesture before he started to walk along the corridor towards him. He was quite happy, because there were fluffy students in this class, it wasn't a bad idea to get to know them, right? Maybe when they get along a bit longer, they might let him touch their fluffy fur, a plan was made.

First, he stopped a while at Molan the foxboil, commending his bells. "Hiya, nice hat and those bells, they make lovely jingles." A smile was offered before he continued to walk to the back of classroom.

When he came across Jove the adorable boil, he gently rubbed his hair and gave a smile. The boil was short....and cute, however, he can't judge whether he was a junior or senior as this was an open class that every year can join.

For the remaining fluffy students (Senga & Makoto), they got a wink. That was a signal of "I will come to you later". Sorry, you get some unwanted interests.

Finally, he arrived to the back and took the seat next to the flame demon. "Hiya Andrew, let have some fun in this class." The grin was a bit naughty, at least it's what others will comment as.

phantompanther13
Andrew~

chirigami
Maple <3

Raja
Molan will be pestered

Grey Dragon
Jove is being locked on.

keiifuu
Both of your boils can't escape.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:04 pm
Jove was all about determination, and being ready to study hard and work his butt off for his little foxfires. That was what his caretaker said once. Work hard so you can take care of them, their safety and happiness become your responsibility when you accept the role of their owner. And Jove had taken that advice seriously. His foxfires always got the best care.

He was so intent on the front of the room for when Malcom would appear, he didn't notice the boil approaching from behind until there was suddenly a hand upon his head. A gentle ruffle of his hair.

The pup jumped, and when he saw it was a stranger his ears flattened and his tail fluffed out indignantly. He barely even let Ren ruffle his fur in public, and they were brothers! It didn't matter if he was small, or that his ghostly fur was impossibly soft to the touch, that was not something you did! He bristled, but the boil was already moving on.

Meegane

Grey Dragon
Crew

Theidren

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:47 pm
Fiona caught sight of Andrew as he waved and made her way over to him. She quickly plopped herself into a seat and looked around at all the other students before smiling at her friend. "Did I miss anything?" it didn't look like she had but she just wanted to make sure. Fiona leaned over and waved wildly to AJ " Hey AJ! And bro" The roc fluffed her wings happily, she liked it when she had classes with her friends.

phantompanther13

Meegane

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas