Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Obligatory Spa Scene and Obvious Fanservice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:55 pm
Dove's brows furrowed worriedly at Luke's much less than enthusiastic response to her greeting, drawing back to listen to the exchanges made with Sera. Realizing that she had likely interrupted a conversation the two had started (and that Luke seemed to be incredibly uncomfortable with the attention at the moment), she stepped away, instead focusing her attention on the two new boys off to her side. She could catch up with those she already knew later on.

After hesitating just long enough to make sure she wasn't interrupting much, she stepped over to the two, offering a shy-ish smile and small wave. "Hello," she greeted, stopping at a comfortable distance from Akira. "Sera was telling me she knew you two, and I thought I'd come meet you..." she told them, again tucking away a few stray hairs as she spoke. "I'm--"

As she was about to give her name, a blur of brown furr caught her attention as it darted past Yuri's side and leapt into the water beside Repede. Sighing in mild frustration, Dove put a hand to her face in embarrassment before turning to address the pokemon. "Lovey, really?" she called, shaking her head as the tiny eevee bobbed in the water. She held out her hand to it, motioning for it to come to her side. "Sorry, guys..." she apologized to Emil and Akira as she watched her companion doggy-paddle toward her, her ears drooping. "She's usually better behaved..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:14 pm
Akira dipped his head in acknowledgement of Emil's introduction. "A pleasure, Emil. I - !! Ahh!" He stumbled backward, arms windmilling as a furry pokemon plunged into the water, soon followed by a second. This was a hot spring, not a pool! And wasn't this for people?! The brunet pulled himself up and out of the water, grabbing a small towel from a bench nearby to wipe his face. He didn't need to get his eyes wet with his contacts still in.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:36 pm
Welp. Whatever. Moving to a chair meant for sunbathers, Yuri leaned back and folded his arms behind his head. Watching everyone else in the spring, he smirked at the rather awkward socializing. And at Repede and Lovey paddling around in the hot water. At least this was something the Growlithe could enjoy.

Emil squeaked as well as the two Pokemon jumped into the water, showering those nearby with droplets of hot water. He laughed though, clearly not minding the antics of the two Pokemon.

He then looked at Dove a bit bashfully. "Uh, hi. I'm Emil."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:02 pm
Taking a deep breath, Akira exhaled slowly before walking over to Yuri, his towel still in his hand. "Yuri, right?" he asked brightly. "That your pokemon in the water...?" His smile didn't waver. "Would you kindly call it back, please? I'm allergic to fur and dander."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:05 pm
Dove tense and shied away as the brunette flailed, doing her best to keep away from the spray of the water. As he quieted, she peeked to see if he was okay, blinking as he hoisted himself out of the pool and proceeded to walk away.

Her heart sank for a moment; she wouldn't be meeting him--Akira, Sera had said-- just yet. Instead, she turned her attention to Emil, offering a smile yet again, glad her pokemon's display hadn't completely put him off speaking to her. It's a pleasure to meet you, Emil. I'm Dove. Sorry about Lovey..."

As The eevee reached her side, she shook her head, scooping her close and lifting her to sit at the edge. "You, missy, need to go sit and dry off. We'll talk later...." she scolded gently, pointing toward the chairs were Yuri currently sat. Lovey, giving her trainer a small apologetic yip, made her way over to the man, flopping down next to his chair with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 pm
When he resisted, she didn't insist, and instead gave him a curious and mildly exasperated look. She wasn't good at this sort of thing, not in the least, and so far her attempts were failing with flying colors. It wasn't the sort of encouragement she needed to try and continue, if her attempts were so quickly and decisively shot down. After a few brief moments, she lowered her hand and tilted her head. Man she sucked at this whole being nice and encouraging thing. "Did you want to get in later, maybe?" If not right now, maybe later. She hoped he would later. What was the point of going to a hot spring if you weren't actually going to get in the damned water?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:19 pm
It didn't take long for Yuri to notice that all was not well with Luke. His smirk fading into a light frown at the boy's morose disposition. That didn't bode well with him at all. On top of that, some guy came over telling him to call back his Pokemon because of allergies?

The man's brows furrowed slightly as he just stared up at Akira. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but there was something about this guy he didn't like. Not to mention he certainly didn't look allergic. No sneezing or itching or anything. However, this wasn't the time or place to get into an argument.

Rising from his chair, Yuri passed the guy by without a word. He walked over to where the group was in the pool but didn't get in. Just stood there on the edge while passing Luke a rather serious side glance.

"Luke. Come here for a minute."

His voice indicating that he wasn't really going to take "no" for an answer.

"C'mon Repede."

The Growlithe raised his ears and huffed before climbing out of the water. The canine then shook himself thoroughly, sending a spray of water drops flying in every direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:25 pm
Polite though he tried to be, Akira thought for a moment that he was being ignored when Yuri got up without a word. He cast the young man's back an incredulous look, but was relieved to see him bring his Growlithe out of the water.

An irritating sensation in his nose and a small sneeze brought his attention to the wet Eevee on the ground beside Yuri's chair. He frowned at it before stepping away, returning once more to the water. Ugh...he hoped the pokemon hairs hadn't contaminated it.

"...What a lot of friends you have, Miss Seraphine," he commented to the young lady, his eyes on Yuri as he called to Luke like a dog. "I had no idea you knew so many people. Nor that most of them seem to be male."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:29 pm
Lovey tipped her head at the young man as he approached Yuri, ears flicking at his voice. With a wag of her tail, she rose to her paws, padding after him as he walked back to the group. She had known that human wore costumes--her trainer did all the time, after all-- but she hasn't expected him to!

Yapping excitedly to Dove, she picked up her pace then paused at the waters edge, nosing in Akira's direction. She found him!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:34 pm
He watched the events happening around him passively, as though an observer on the other side of a window. The only thing really tying him to the same environment was Seraphine's voice as she spoke again; he resisted biting his lip but couldn't mask the slight anxiety that seemed to have taken up permanent residence on his features.

The sharp summon from Yuri, however, caused the boy to wilt. Luke had been insistently invited on the premise of enjoy himself and because he wasn't enjoying himself he was just bringing down the people who had invited him and now even Yuri was mad Arceus he should have just locked his door and pretended not be there when Emil had asked why was it not socially acceptable to just leave this was the worst thing. With all hesitation and reluctance, and looking quite the part of a kicked puppy, Luke moved to follow Yuri.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:34 pm
Emil smiled pleasantly at Dove's returned introduction. "It's nice to meet you too... and um... no it's okay! I don't mind. I think she's very cute." And Emil did have a bit of a weakness for cute things. And he did like Eevees rather well. Maybe someday he would get one.

When Yuri came over and called Luke though, he blinked up at him in puzzlement then looked over to his roommate. That sounded pretty serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:37 pm
Sera's lips pursed as Yuri called Luke over - she still didn't care for him at all - but she said nothing, and instead slipped back into the water next to Akira as he did the same. She couldn't help but notice his gaze on Yuri, and she felt the need to correct the boy before he made any erroneous assumptions. "He isn't my friend," she admitted rather heatedly, though in low tones so Yuri and Luke wouldn't hear. Dove and Emil might, though, since they were a lot closer than the other pair. "He's always, always been rude to me."

"..I didn't know you were allergic to fur, though," she continued in more normal tones, turning a rather mildly surprised look to Akira. She couldn't help but wonder why Dove's eevee suddenly was flipping out though. Weird thing.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:45 pm
What was it with everyone lately. Luke and Dove both. It's as if someone was going around deliberately running over everyone's puppy. He knew this trip was to help Luke feel better, but it didn't seem to be working at all. In fact the boy looked just plain uncomfortable, even in his own skin.

Leading the red head back into the men's changing room, which was thankfully empty, the man dropped a hand on Luke's shoulder. Letting the boy know he wasn't angry, just really concerned. He just wanted to pull Luke out of there quickly.

"What's going on?" he asked. Usually he didn't pry into anyone else's business if he could help it... but this was just painful to watch.

Repede meanwhile sat at the door of the changing room. Watching and acting as a barrier.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:54 pm
"I see," the brown-eyed boy answered, his lips a thin line. "It doesn't seem as though his manners extend much farther to others, either." He was surprised when Luke actually seemed to obey the long-haired guy's command. "While you might not consider Yuri one, would you call those two friends?" What else could give Yuri the right to talk to Luke in such a manner? Even among friends, Akira thought that was pushing it.

"Mm...? Ah, yes, I'm sorry, I should have mentioned it earlier," he confessed, giving her a sheepish smile, "but it didn't seem relevant at the time."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:56 pm
Okay, so not angry apparently. There was some relief to glean from that; the accumulating stress was starting to make him feel lightheaded. Relief didn't prevent confusion, though, and Luke sorted his memories of the past while in search of something that would warrant confrontation. Nothing specific came to mind. "I don't… What do you mean?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff