Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Grassy Badlands ( Samson's Team Mission ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:16 am
l_Valkyrie_I

Endency

Sindenky Sosei

User ImageUser Image

xxxxx
                                                                        Samson struggled to regain his sanity, dropping the decapitated head and trying to wipe it off of his clothing, creating smudges and permanent spots. He was afraid, for his team, for himself...they were all grade-A murderers now and it all because of him, because the mental connection he placed between all three of them. He had to relax, he had calm down...no, he couldn't, the dark manifestation was whispering sweet nothing's into his ear, trying to bring him to a state of malice and insanity once again. Samson's body was twitching, like as if he was having some sort of withdrawal but that was far from it, he was receiving too much influence as he almost felt choked by it. He needed to end it, he needed to end the mental connection now. Samson pulled his hands up to release the jutsu but the dark manifestation fought back to keep Samson quiet and still, to stop him from ruining what seemed to be a good thing. Samson struggled and pulled himself free with all of his might and clasped his hands together, causing the dark manifestation to screech and whine in complete agony, as if it was being ripped out of Samson's very being with a pair of gigantic tweezers.

The mental connection between him and his Genin had ended and he had to regather what had just happened, it felt like a dream, but it was all too real. He looked up and looked to his students, hoping that they would snap out of it too. Samson just wanted to go home now, have Ahri comfort him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 pm
Had0u
Sindenky Sosei
Endency

User Image

█████████████████████████████████

〘 N A M I xx ho s h i g a k i 〙

om nom nom... om nom nom... om nom nom... om nom nom... om nom nom... om nom nom...
                                                                        om nom nom... om nom nom... om nom nom... om nom nom... om nom nom... om nom nom...

xxxxNami heard the howls of pain, the gurgling or blood but yet, she did not care. She merely enjoined the meal she was granted. The meat was sweet. Much better than the filthy animals she normally has to eat. Why doesn't she always eat people? All are but food...As the connection was canceled having her mind now free of the gods madness and the fish could see what she has done...what did she do? Lifting her self up she saw a corpse, torn appart by some monster. Nami knew it was her...she knew he was alive when he killed her but denied it. She stood now staring the first man she killed and ate alive, like a shark...but she's not a shark...but she is a shark...but she's not...Nami was conflicted...she took a life so that made her a killer, no matter shark or human but even so. Nami looked back at her friend that she bit in pain, her teeth and biting her hurt. Nami....Nami had to stop...She turned back at the corpse and walked away from the corpse and the team to just go around a tree and sit saying. " I need a moment alone now, thanks." Then after a few moments loud annoying cries where heard. Auntie Aki was gonna be mad....

Village:Kusa
                                                                        Rank:Genin
                                                                        Chakra:180/180
                                                                        Speed: Three
                                                                        Strength: Five
                                                                        Class: Ninjustu
                                                                        Bloodline/Clan: Hoshigaki/Metaru Oni
                                                                        Techniques:
                                                                        Unaversal Ninjustu
                                                                        Ganin
                                                                        - Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
                                                                        - Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
                                                                        - Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
                                                                        -Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
                                                                        -Arial dodge
                                                                        Chunin
                                                                        -Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu(Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu)
                                                                        -Zombie Taijutsu
                                                                        Fire ninjustu
                                                                        Ganin
                                                                        -Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)
                                                                        -Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
                                                                        Chunin
                                                                        -Katon: Taika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fireproof Technique)

Water/Clan Justu
                                                                        Basic
                                                                        -Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
                                                                        -Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)
                                                                        Ganin
                                                                        -Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique Gennin
                                                                        -Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)
                                                                        Chunin
                                                                        -Suiton: Fuuma Mizu Shuriken (Water Release: Evil Windmill Water Shuriken)
                                                                        -Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave Technique Chuunin

l_Valkyrie_I

Sindenky Sosei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:00 am
((Looks like we have all learned something about ourselves today lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 pm
l_Valkyrie_I

Endency

Sindenky Sosei

((I'd love to start using Samson again guys, so could we please end this mission now and go home? You guys have until Sunday to reply since you did not post anything in hiatus (that I can remember). On Sunday, I'll be auto moving all of us back to Kusa and you'll be doing separate training until I can get all of you active again xD))  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sindenky Sosei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 am
((i havent really had anything to post, was more waiting for you to make a wrap up post for us or something.....))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:42 pm
Sindenky Sosei
((i havent really had anything to post, was more waiting for you to make a wrap up post for us or something.....))

Endency

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:12 pm
l_Valkyrie_I

Endency

Sindenky Sosei

User ImageUser Image

xxxxx
                                                                        Samson didn't know what to do, nor did he know of what to say, Samson was at a loss of words and the sense of life and death had become a worthless concept to him now, his teammates were probably broken and disorientated and Sindenky was probably listening to some more Michael Bolton in the background with Shikyo, not caring as he relived his favorite song as it was in Disney's Hercules, his favorite movie. Samson went over to Nami and led her back to the group, comforting her all the way with a gentle hug, his body was cold, shivering, and even Nami could see this evident in Samson's eyes, his terrified eyes, not just of himself, but his team too. "We're leaving," and with that, Samson moved all of them home to Kusa, more specifically, the Training Grounds.

[Exit w/ Team]

[Mission Complete]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:53 pm
l_Valkyrie_I
Had0u
Sindenky Sosei
Endency

User Image

〘 N A M I xx ho s h i g a k i 〙

xxxxNami stared at her teacher walk away then at her team mates. She looked out into the field and started, she waited for her friends to come, if they would come. Maybe they wont, that would be fine, Nami hopped they did come.

Village:Kusa
                                                                        Rank:Genin
                                                                        Chakra:180/180
                                                                        Speed: Three
                                                                        Strength: Five
                                                                        Class: Ninjustu
                                                                        Bloodline/Clan: Hoshigaki/Metaru Oni
                                                                        Techniques:
                                                                        Unaversal Ninjustu
                                                                        Ganin
                                                                        - Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
                                                                        - Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
                                                                        - Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
                                                                        -Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
                                                                        -Arial dodge
                                                                        Chunin
                                                                        -Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu(Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu)
                                                                        -Zombie Taijutsu
                                                                        Fire ninjustu
                                                                        Ganin
                                                                        -Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)
                                                                        -Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
                                                                        Chunin
                                                                        -Katon: Taika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fireproof Technique)

Water/Clan Justu
                                                                        Basic
                                                                        -Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
                                                                        -Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)
                                                                        Ganin
                                                                        -Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique Gennin
                                                                        -Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)
                                                                        Chunin
                                                                        -Suiton: Fuuma Mizu Shuriken (Water Release: Evil Windmill Water Shuriken)
                                                                        -Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave Technique Chuunin

l_Valkyrie_I

Endency

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:04 am
l_Valkyrie_I
Had0u
Sindenky Sosei

Marco was for the most part unresponsive until Samson spoke up. "Hmm..." Marco managed to make a noise and shake his head. His curse seal slowly began to revert as he returned to normal. However the right half of his face and shoulder remained in curse seal form. Marco was unable to change completely. Half his face seemed calm and collected while the curse half kept the sadistic look he had. He followed Samson as he left holding the cursed half of his face.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff