Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
15 dollar yay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:05 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
DarkMoonSlayer
That sounds pretty awesome! I hope it is fun time a hundred!

Yeah it is pretty sweet.
I should start submitting my animations to festivals in the student categories.
#thisismylife

I like your new avatar. : )
This avatar is only 5 items. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:06 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
Oooh, you've got some great colors there, and that rack is super nice.
I adore nail polish.
Mom bought more polish for me and her today. 8D

User Image  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
ShadowedMoonlight
Oooh, you've got some great colors there, and that rack is super nice.
I adore nail polish.
Mom bought more polish for me and her today. 8D

User Image
Oooh, those are pretty! I especially like the purple and the orange/copper.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
They arrrre gorgeous! I did my nails in white as a base with the green glitter for today. :3  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:15 am
DarkMoonSlayer
ShadowedMoonlight
They arrrre gorgeous! I did my nails in white as a base with the green glitter for today. :3
I don't normally use a white base but I've been thinking of getting one, do they work well under dark colours or are they kind of only for brights and pales?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:50 am
ShadowedMoonlight

For actual base coats, clear is the only real option. xD

For a base color for putting other colors over.... I dunno... I imagine white would lend it's self to brighter colors more than darker. This is my first time having white nail polish. xD

My current Nails:
User Image  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:08 am
DarkMoonSlayer
ShadowedMoonlight

For actual base coats, clear is the only real option. xD

For a base color for putting other colors over.... I dunno... I imagine white would lend it's self to brighter colors more than darker. This is my first time having white nail polish. xD

My current Nails:
User Image

There are some base coats that are a sort of semi-opaque white but I'm never sure how they'd interact with other colours.

The green does look good layered over the white, very nice effect.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:31 am
ShadowedMoonlight
There are some base coats that are a sort of semi-opaque white but I'm never sure how they'd interact with other colours.

The green does look good layered over the white, very nice effect.
Usually those wind up looking clear when applied.

I use this as my base coat:
Link

I use it becaseu it is made to be used every other day, and it keeps my nails in good shape even if I am using nail polish remover every other day to recolor my nails. xD  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 am
DarkMoonSlayer
Usually those wind up looking clear when applied.

I use this as my base coat:
[ulr=http://sallyhansen.com/products/nails/nail-care/miracle-cure-severe-problem-nails]Link

I use it becaseu it is made to be used every other day, and it keeps my nails in good shape even if I am using nail polish remover every other day to recolor my nails. xD
We have a bottle of a whitish base coat at work that I sometimes use that does turn out semi-opaque when applied but I've only used it a few times and only with bright colours, so I don't know how it'd work with the darks.

Strengthening base coats are such a good idea, and using a base coat at all is an important step that so many people ignore.
I have a really good cream for promoting strong nail growth but I never actually use it. I really shoud...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:40 am
ShadowedMoonlight
We have a bottle of a whitish base coat at work that I sometimes use that does turn out semi-opaque when applied but I've only used it a few times and only with bright colours, so I don't know how it'd work with the darks.

Strengthening base coats are such a good idea, and using a base coat at all is an important step that so many people ignore.
I have a really good cream for promoting strong nail growth but I never actually use it. I really shoud...
I imagine that a real white would not be good for a base for dark colors as it may nessesitate more coats of the dark shade... And because I have been itching to do it I am gonna do a marble over my white polish. xD Gonna be gunmetal and blue again but which a white base it ought to look much better than last time. xD

And I occasionally forget to do base coats because when I was kid I never used them, cuz I didn't know they existed. xDD But my green polish stained my nails yellow when I neglected a base coat soooo... I've learned. ; n;  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:41 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
I imagine that a real white would not be good for a base for dark colors as it may nessesitate more coats of the dark shade... And because I have been itching to do it I am gonna do a marble over my white polish. xD Gonna be gunmetal and blue again but which a white base it ought to look much better than last time. xD

And I occasionally forget to do base coats because when I was kid I never used them, cuz I didn't know they existed. xDD But my green polish stained my nails yellow when I neglected a base coat soooo... I've learned. ; n;

Yup, nobody likes weird stains on their nails that won't come off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Mah naaaail for easter 83  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:21 pm
DarkMoonSlayer

Mah naaaail for easter 83
Oooh, nice! Those are very pretty and festive.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:54 am
User Image

Woo.  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers