Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:29 pm
"Yeah, well I didn't really see myself taking this path either." She blinked "I love it, the people I met and my pokemon team," she giggled. "But just a couple of years ago I would have sworn up and down I would be doing something very different with my life." She looked at him. "Funny how life seems to have different plans for you."

At the mention Luke made to the different regions compared to Kodo Rosie nodded quickly in agreement. "Oh, MUCH bigger." Rosie accentuated putting her tea cut down excitedly. "I mean, in comparison Kodo is almost laughable. To be honest I think the only reason we even have so much attention from the league right now is becasue of whats been happening here with Team Rocket." She lifted a corner of her mouth with a half hearted shrug. "But I do hope that this is our chance to show the League that we can be just as accomplished trainers. Sooo much good has happened since the league showed up, Luke its been so great to see."

She smiled when Luke seemed to remember meeting Faleen. "Yes you did. she was only here for a little bit though. That was the last time I got to see her in person myself, She just lives so far away, and is always so busy."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:49 am
"Yeah, seriously," he replied, almost amused by the plain accuracy of her words. He had originally only expected to visit Kodo for a few months tops. If two years ago someone had predicted everything that would happen and explain how his feelings would gradually change, he would have thought they were insane.

He nodded in understanding of the words. Hoenn in an everyday sense had seemed like Kodo in the midst of some kind of event; it was almost surreal. He couldn't imagine how the atmosphere changed during times of energy and celebration. Kodo, conversely… indeed only had the attention it did because of Team Rocket. "At least Team Rocket hasn't been a huge problem lately," he contributed. "We can make the most of the League being here without worrying too much about the reason they came in the first place." Phrased like that it seemed almost like they had pulled off some elegant ruse, but he knew too well otherwise.

Subtle memories of the encounter returned to him, thoughts of how strange the idea of a sibling was. He still wasn't sure he understood it all that well, but he supposed at the very least that he could no longer separate himself from the concept of Asch as his brother. It made him curious, however, what 'normal' siblings were like - or if Rosie even considered herself and Faleen normal siblings. "Did you guys grow up together?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:13 pm
Rosie let out a breath of relief, knowing just how true his words were. "The forums are thinking that Rocket is laying low for now anyway, there is no doubt that the League being here is making an affect, but we're all still keeping a close eye out. I'll admit, its a nice break."
Having to worry what they were going to be up to in that time they were laying low was stressful, made her feel like she had to constantly be looking over her shoulder, despite how quiet its been.
Her brow furrowed slightly, and for a moment she looked concerned, but it wasn't long lived before her features softened again and she smiled.
"But you're absolutely right, Its been such a huge opportunity with the league here. So great..."

Rosie nodded at his question about growing up with Faleen, and she smiled brighter. "Yup, we did. here in Kodo. She actually only moved out to Kanto about four years ago. Long time ago." She admitted with a playful pout.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 pm
"That's probably accurate," he ceded, thinking about the explanation. The League had made a big show of its arrival in the region, so it made sense that the organization was shying away from their searching gaze. "Guess it's too much to hope that they'll just give up, huh?" There was a chance, however slight, that they would just pack up and move to a region outside of the League's influence, but then that would just be condemning others to their villainy. They had to be stopped, not dumped on someone else's shoulders.

"I guess you get along pretty well, huh?" he said, recalling how the two had interacted during the encounter he had witnessed. Maybe he was just slightly envious, and maybe it showed even more just slightly in his expression. "I can't really imagine you two fighting." Granted, he couldn't really imagine Rosie fighting with anyone.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:01 pm
Rosie giggled, "Maybe a little, That would be really nice though. Maybe then we would be able to have more of a peaceful life." She propped her hand up under her chin, supporting her head up. "I think thats a pretty good goal, don't you?"
She didn't feel that was too far out of reach either.

Rosie smiled and nodded, though Vahy'n continued to watch the two humans closely during this particular conversation.
"Hee hee, sometimes I got on her nerves I think, but she's always taken care of me, and been there for when i needed her. I can't ask for more then that."
She blinked when she noticed the expression on Luke's face, falling quiet for a couple of seconds before she lowered her hand back away from her chin.
"You talk about your're brother more often I've noticed... Things seem to be better now? between you two?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:20 pm
"Yeah," he agreed. "Couldn't really ask for much more than that." The ability to just sit and chat lightheartedly about anything was something he never knew he would appreciate so much.

He listened to Rosie's explanation with a pleasant smile, marveling at how closely it matched his perception of how sibling relationships would typically be described. The observation and question that followed, though, surprised him, and he responded mildly, "I mean compared to before, when we were always shouting and insulting and trying to kill each other." He drew his thumb idly across the rim of the cup. "I just kind of wish we could be more like normal brothers. Twins are supposed to be really close or something, and we're really… not."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 am
She listened to him, watching as he expressed his opinion about his brother, and feeling the weight of what he must be feeling about the situation with him and Asch. She wouldn't know how to deal with that herself if she was in his position.
Still, she remained upbeat, and encouraging.
"Well, you are are making progress it sounds like. That is a good thing." Her fingers laced around her cup, enjoying the warmth. "We all know he's a better person then he lets everyone believe, so maybe one day he'll come around, and we can find a way to take him back from Team Rocket." she smiled, despite that being a heavy hope "You both clearly care, so there isn't any reason that you two can't be close someday."

Vahy'n glanced over to the Flareon next to her, not looking nearly as upbeat as her trainer.
though it was with a heavy heart, and a sad voice that she explained this. her fins pressed down.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:32 am
"I hope so," he replied, a gentle smile taking his features at the thought. "It'd be nice not to have to fight him anymore. Not on a personal level, and not as trainers fighting Rockets." He'd tried to convince Asch again and again only to be denied again and again, but at least he was a little more willing to talk every time.

Mieu raised his ears at Vahy'n's sudden confession, looking towards the girl at the table. He too remembered the woman they had met that day long ago, but he had never suspected her of any kind of villainy. he wondered aloud, Maybe it was the kind of thing Vahy'n preferred to leave Rosie ignorant of forever. Knowing how well his own human had taken the knowledge of his brother when he had discovered it, he could understand the sentiment well.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 am
She let off an excited noise, one that made it clear that for the time being anyway, she was overlooking the near impossibility of this task, and was letting herself be excited about the idea of this beautiful goal.
Everyone just happy, the way they should be, Luke with his brother, her friends living the lives they wanted without fear.
"Someday Luke," her smile was excited, her large blue eyes lit with hope and confidence. "Nothing is ganna stop us now."
She leaned forward a little holding her hand up in a high five.

It felt good to be this sure again, even if it was a little naive, to be able to go back and remember the hopes that she had for everything her and the other trainers were doing. for family like Luke's for the safety of the pokemon and people that they loved.
for now anyway, while she spent time in this little room, drinking tea with one of her best friends, she could let herself overlook her fears.

Vahy'n looked back over to Rosie yellow eyes shifted back to Mieu  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:53 pm
His smiled gained some of the enthusiasm that Rosie projected, and he raised his hand to return her gesture, "Right!" Naive though it was, it felt good to let go of all the complications and believe in the destination. It certainly wasn't going to be any easier to get there if they dwelt on the things that would hold them back. He'd spent more than long enough dwelling.

Mieu nodded solemnly. They could understand their trainers better than anyone else in the world, but it seemed like the truly important things were the most difficult to convey - even if only because of physical and verbal limitations.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out