Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Cherry Blossom Storm (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:07 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

Otonashi & Kaminari Wolff
==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

Kami chuckles: "Well so far, the kiddies didn't see the bad message yet so I am guessing it hasn't caused a big problem yet." He then watches her go to the waterfall like everyone else as he then goes off to a bridge that goes behind the waterfall then comes back to the open as he went toward Gale Shrine.

Otto on the other hand was now enjoying his time at a hotel/dinner room area. With some Sake to drink and 'special' kind of Sushi he was having a blast. Of course he was by himself so of course he would have a blast. And then he starts seeing a pretty attractive female, an Espeon. "I think I found a Moon Goddess." He chuckles, being a little flirtatious as it was a habit to do that to every female he found pretty.....except Sonya since he knew that would not be a good image. Even though he was a womanizer, it wasn't so bad that he would have affairs and all that crap. His womanizing was minor and will only go as far as a flirt. He then wonders now if it was ok to leave the female by herself... "Probably not...." He then exits and goes to find her, only to see her.....reaction to the whole drop doll thing. He stops and blinks a bit: Weird.........what was that? He thought, thinking about why he reacted the way he did. But then shakes his head and goes upward. "I changed my mind about the Sake crap; I'll get it later. But since this is a girl's festival......crap." He soon realizes he has NO reason to follow Sonya around......something however says something else entirely. What the hell am I doing? Being an idiot is what I am doing.... He then sighs: "Your having fun it seems...that's good. But anyways, I was gonna....eer." What the hell is wrong with me?!

"I'll be in Gale Shrine." He finally spoke up before going over to where his brother was. Despite his sociability skills, that was the most awkward try to talk to someone he SOMEWHAT doesn't like in LONG time. He goes through the bridges only to see Kami sitting there, looking at the shrine. Kami smelt him coming and blinked to see Otto's 'awkward' facial expression. "You ok?" "To be honest...No...and it's not because of the festival nor the fact it's only for girls.." He then sat there in silence. "Well? What is it?"

"Nothing....anyways let's pray to our ancestors....even though they came from Africa." "You might not wanna say that; they get weary if they hear we came from Africa." Otto snorts: "So? Who cares where we come from? Isn't it how hard we work and how good we're doing counts?"

"True....true...." He then realizes something. "I....uhhh...heard your conversation with Daichi...some rumor you guys heard that we're pawns to be suitors." "Oh that....yeah."

Kami sighs: "Maybe it was me but if it weren't for the agreement...she would've been married to someone else. So it would be the ambassador or us."

"OH? That ********. I heard he was more screwed up than a frickin' dictator." Kami then looks at him like he was saying 'Now do the math...' "Hu-.....OOooooooooooh." "Exactly.." He says before looking over behind to see if Sonya was gonna show up.

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:08 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
.: Sonya :.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Sonya looked at Otto confused when he walked over wondering if she did something wrong when droping the doll. She tryed not to chuckled when he seemed to forget what to say, she thought it was because he had abit of sake. When he left she shook her head. She never understood why anyone would want to drink in public and possibly act silly. Watching the doll's fall down the watterfall for another minute or two she decided to go look around. She could never undersand why anyone would want to build on a mountain... looking over the edge abit she could see it was rather dangerous if anyone fell. Which there always were afew who would... or some pokemon who could fly would jump off scareing everyone. Only to fly up laughing at everyone's expression.
Finding the shire while she was exploreing she decided to go bother the two brothers. " Hello. So.... Well I actualy just came to bug you guys..." She shruged. Well that and she had no idea what to do now.

[OOC]{ }  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:44 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

"Your not really bothering us." Otto looked back ay Sonya, now starting to act like himself again and not stuttering like he was last time. "No...Not at all. In fact we were gonna go inside and say our prayers..." Otto looked at him weirdly and then sighs before Kami continued. "Even though it is a girl's festival. This is another opportunity to wish ourselves and others good health and happiness." "You sound like that old man from the karate dojo."

"I'm only 1 year older than you." "12 years apart in human years." He countered, leaving Kami to chuckle and realize there is no use in bickering. "Let's go in."

Dolls were nicely displayed on a wooden stand that was covered by a fancy red-silk blanket. It was easily in sight once Otto and Kami entered a Japanese house which was surrounded by lotus ponds. "So we pray to them?"

"That is the whole point...." Otto then grumbled and decides to be the first one up. He then starts looking at them and does the whole 'routine' prayer in his head: Give the people good health and happiness as the war ends. And also.....if you feel in a good mood. He then looks back at Sonya with only one eye open before closing: You mind giving me a wife?

"Got it." "That's good. Imma go on next." As Kami turned to them, Otto sighs: "Awkward....."

"I heard that." He retorted which made Otto sit up straight. He was like that until Kami was done with his turn. "Wanna go up Sonya? You don't have to." He then tips his head: "Whether you like to or not we're going back down to Taka pass. This village is already building up a game."

Otto's ears (Does he have ears?) perks up. "Game?" "Yes. There was a funny story related to the Doll Festival where a mouse stole a bunch of decorations from the dolls you see displayed here. Well a priest came in one day to see it missing and sees three cats whom were known to be troublemakers. The priest accused them of stealing the decorations and if they didn't put them back on the dolls by the time he comes back again, he will certainly give them a mean punishment.

"So when he left, the three freaked out and knew that the mouse was the culprit but they had no prove so they had to go through many obstacles to not only retrieve the decorations but to also trick the mouse to showing off that he was the one who stole it. It has become one of those fun stories to tell kiddies. In fact they're making a competition based off this game. Luckily, you and I can participate if we want to. We play a bunch of games to compete with other teams so whoever wins will get a week supply of Chirashizushi."

Otto was already enthusiastic. "Well....I certainly can't wait now."

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC: The house I am talking about is where you would see Princess Fuse and those Eight Canine Warriors...imagine that and you got the inside XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:04 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
"Guess I will have to try harder then." Sony chuckled when they said she wasnt bothering them. She fallowed them into the building to see... dolls? She never really heard of praying to dolls. She waited as Otto and Kami went wondering what they preyed for. "Guess I will go, delay the inevetable trip down the hill." She said jokeingly. The trip down the hill wouldnt bother her at all, walking down hill was always easyer then up hill. She gos over to the dolls and closes her eyes.' Ok... I guess, please dont let another war happen.... No crazy natural desasters would be nice too... also, if you feel like it... give my dad alittle bad luck, nothing too sereous! Just maybe... loseing a stupid bet and makeing a fool of himself.' She purred at the thought of her dad haveing to do something like wearing a girly outfit. Done with the... some what prayer she joined the boys hearing them talk about a game. She titled her head finding it intresting it was based off a story.

[OOC]{ Got it~! }  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ShadowStream-chan generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:05 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

Kami smiles: "Alright...let's get going."

----------------------------------------------------------------

After a long walk downhill, they started to see things were getting set up in Taka pass. Kusa village was already putting up many game spots based off the kid book. Kami was already naming them: "First one is like a marathon where you run through the tunnel, go uphill from that wooden ramp inside the tunnel to go to the 2nd floor of the tunnel. Then you go outside and start running to the cherry blossom tree; only accessible by the bridge. Whoever gets the ball hanging from the branch first wins.

The second one is basically where two teams try to get all of their enemies stuff. If you go to your opposite's side, you might be tagged and have to sit down until your teammate tags you. You would have to catch the item and then go back to your other side with the enemy's item without getting tagged. It's basically 'Capture the Flag' for humans."

"That's a bit too much." Otto commented as he sees the third game which he liked the best. "Now that! THAT is a game! Battle!" "Yeah, your pride depends on it." Kami mumbles sarcastically as he knows about it. And that's basically battling. If you knock out your opponent, you win. It's basically a tournament. It's fun I guess but battling isn't my thing........not at all." "Whatever. There is another one though I know." He then goes to one of the cliffs and looks down to see an old crippled house. "This is where people go to sometimes; it's a bravery statement. You would have to walk in there...no light to find a certain item and you only got 5 minutes to search for whatever item the judge wants you to get." "So that's four so far...." He then looks up toward another cliff which was next to a waterfall. "Well...That's all I know. Marathon, Battling, Bravery, and of course 'Item-taking' game....that is all based off the story. We're going to be in teams. We need another player." "Great....really?" "What? I didn't make up the 'four people' in team rule." "Alright fine, I'll find Daichi." Otto scambers off leaving Kami alone with Sonya. "it'll be fun."

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC: Imma say we timeskip the festival to continue the story after your post. But Imma use the Random number to see which player does better than the other. Kami will be 1-5 and Otto will be 5-10. 5 means they all did the same amount. I think you do so too (random number between 1-10 to see how she does) and we can have them laugh about it and continue story. So now I am doing random number and see who does better......  
QuietNinja96 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:36 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Sonya listened to all the games they described. Running sounded the most fun to her. "In the Tag game.... what happens if everyone on one team gets taged?" She asked, then wondered if it was even possible. She glanced at the battleing one thinking it seemed alittle too violent, knocking others out... Then the haunted looking house. The idea of going in there made her fur spike abit. Was it really safe? She looked at Kami hearing his comment about it being fun. She smiled. "Sounds like it." she replyed excitedly.

[OOC]{ Alright, um... my favoite number is 3. OwO" }  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:56 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

Kami thought about it for a moment: "Then I guess that'll be an automatic win then...." He then hears Otto coming up with Daichi. "Well...Get ready to have fun.

----------------------------------~ Later.....[Back at Wolff's house.]~----------------------------

"YOU GUYS SUCK!" Otto yells, which Daichi laughs a little. The rank of the team was Otto 1st, Daichi Second (His number is automatically 5), third place tie was Sonya/Kami. "Hey, I know I have no excuse but this was Sonya's first time playing. But I have you know she saved your butt TWO times at the 'capture flag' game. Not to mention she outran everyone at the marathon." Kami defended Sonya a bit even though Otto was just teasing them. "Oh well shows over. It was fun and all. Not to mention I whooped the team at the battle tournament." "But you chickened out at the 'bravery' thing when Sonya accidentally bumped into you." "Thanks for being such a GREAT friend." "Anytime my dear friend." He laughs again as he waves goodbye to them before heading home to Kamiki Village. "Well, all that made me very tired. So I guess this is night-night." Otto then heads off to his room: "Night Otto, you too Sonya." Kami says in a tired expression...with all the running made him really sleepy.

------------------------------~Timeskip [week later]~----------------------------------

It has been 7 days since Sonya came to live with the Wolff brothers. And so far, things have been good. Despite the fact people want to know which boy Sonya chose as her lover, things have been fine. Otto decided to go to beach of Shinshu Plains looking over at the ocean, thinking about Africa and what would've been like to stay there instead of moving here...being the big powerful leader. A voice interrupts him however: "EMPEROR OTTO!"

"HEY HEY! I rather not be called 'Emperor', you know that." "S-Sorry." The Aipom bowed apologetically. "But sir...I got horrible...horrible news." He then opens up the scroll just so Otto can read it. "Ok....mmmhmmmmm...alright...a-.....Oh no."...........

"KAMINARI! KAMINARI!" "SLOW DOWN!" Otto ran at Kami in a fit of panic; at a wrong time apparently since Kami was trying to talk to a Machop about building another home for a new resident. "What is it?!" "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" "Who?" "SONYA GODDAMNIT! WHERE IS SHE?!" Kami now realizes this might be urgent. Kami looked to a Magenemite. "Go find Sonya and tell her to come to Kamiki." The magenemite nodded and started to head off to find her.

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC: Doing this so we can continue story XD, Imma say we timeskip a week from now to put the conflict up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:27 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Sonya rolled her eyes at Ottos comment about everyone failing. Though she was still smileing, it was actualy alot of fun. She held back from laughing at the bravery challange rembering it. "Night." She said yawning slightly.

Sonya sat by the lake in Agata Forest watching some pokemon fishing. She herself was trying to catch one. She staired at the water finding it peaceful. Closeing her eyes she zoned out abit. She was brought out of it when she heard a splash. Looking at where her pole was she blinked. It was gone. Leaping to her paws she spotted it in the water. "Oh no you dont!" She growled and jumped into the water grabing the pole and swimming back. Once she got on land she ran away from the pond to pul what ever was on the line out of the water. Turning to see what it was she froze. It was just a really small fish. "How did you.... wha... huh?!" she stared at the fish confused wondering how it took the fishing pole into the water.

[OOC]{ O.O Ohhh conflict... now im curious.... }  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:53 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

With the Magenemite going through thick and thin, he finally spotted her fishing at Agata forest, seeing she has caught a tiny one. The magenemite then goes on toward the princess slowly as if trying to be deemed as friendly. "BZZZZT~ Princess...BZZZT~ The Emperor....BZZZT~ wants to speak with you... He floats down to where he could face the princess. "It's urgent news....BZZZZT~"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OTTO! You need to calm down! Remember the last time you got this antsy?" "I KNOW MAN! I know!" The absol paces back and forth inside the house that used to belong to Susano as he knew this news was tragic....and horrifying. "What's going on? What is the matter?" "I'll tell you once she arrives through that door!"

"IS it something she did?" He asks a little annoyed. "Wha-NO! Nothing she did wrong!" He kept on pacing making Kami's head spin for awhile as everything was starting to go nuts. "Just calm down...calm down... are you crying?!" "SHUT UP!"

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:14 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Shakeing out her fur she listend to the Magennemite and nodded. "Alright, I'll go find them." She said and looked at the fishing pole. Picking it up she gave it to a kid. "Here! You can go fishing for a while." she said and dashed off heading home.
~(Short little skip)~
Sonya got to the house gasping for air from running. She stoped to catch her breath wondering what was so important. Once she was breathing abit more normaly she walked in. "Hey, you guys had something important?" She said looking at them confused.

[OOC]{ }  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:27 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

Otto suddenly stops mid-pace as he sees Sonya walking in nonchalantly...that killed him. He then sighs and starts shaking as he knew this was going to be a painful message to tell her. He knew he will have to tell her slowly and steady. He was going to be prepared for a slap....

"Sonya.....There's another enemy on foot. While the fight between us and your father pursued; another enemy took advantage of it. They started building their army and were getting ready. They waited until we both stopped to make peace. Now since we are recovering they are now declaring war on 'us' specifically since they know we are weak and.......and...." He starts choking as if he food was stuck in his throat. "Sonya....I am very sorry. They assassinated your father and now have took over your home. And...what gets me is...your father knew that....and that's why he did the arranged marriage thing instead of land....it was to protect you and keep you alive."

Kami was shocked and was able to find no words to say about this. He looked at Otto whom seems to be trying to hold back water from his eyes as now he looks back at Sonya, expecting so much worse....."Sonya....."

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC:Here comes the conflict.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:25 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Sonya blinked a few times staireing blanekly at them. At first she thought they might be jokeiing but then their expressions didnt look jokeing in any way. "Y-your sereous....." She said in a shocked tone. " D-dad and mom...." She quickly sat down when her legs felt abit week. Tears started fourming and she quicly shook her head. "S-STUPID!" She grolwed "T-thats a s-stupid reason to send me away! She snaped and leaped to her feet running out of the house. She was angry, sad, confused and didnt want to be around anyone for a while.

[OOC]{ }  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:32 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

"i'm sorry...."

--------------------------------------------------

"So your saying that we might have to go to another war again? We just got out of one."

"Yes I am. Mirthail was prepared to take on both of us when we were at our weakest. They already took over Darnvia and know plan to take us on as well. I bet you right now their going after the whole royal family too." "So that would mean that they might try to get at Sonya."

"Great, how are we going to tell the people this with straight faces?" "Hideki listen to me. We can combine forces." He looks down onto the Aipom that sent him the letter of tragedy. "We need to ask Ellinia which owns Seiankyou quarters to combine forces with ours so we don't have to bring so much people to fight. Knowing Mirthail...they might go after them too since they're starting to have a small problem with overload of population. So you need to go there and tell them I sent you to talk to the Emperor. Tell them the news you gave me and say it is an emergency. They will listen." "Okey-Dokey." The aipom jumps up on one of the poles and jumps out through the window to go and warn Ellinia. Daichi then goes to him: "What about her? I heard she didn't take the news very well." Otonashi looked down in response, Kaminari steps forward. "Well, to say she didn't go at us in denial but she didn't take it very well...." "Well when she comes back, all you can do is give her support...until you two go to the front that is...and risk losing your life."

The two brothers looked at each other in remorse and unsureness as they knew they might lose their live in the front, leaving their whole clan behind. "Well, she did say she belongs to no one. So she won't be THAT upset." "But still...she would...."

------------------------------------------------------------

After the meeting, Otto sat on the roof of his house in Yakushi village, looking down onto the town waiting for Sonya to hopefully arrive.

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:58 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Sonya found a hidden cave in Shinshu Feild where she could be alone. "Stupid! Why wasnt I told the truth? Is it just because I'm a female? What are females suposta be big stupid fulff balls that know nothing?!" She growled paceing around the boulder. She bumped it with her shoulder and turned on it with a roar and smacked it as if it was its fault. She paced the other direction. "Stupid wars, stupid fighting.... That stupid prayer.... She froze her blood feeling like ice. "T-thats silly and stupid.... It wasnt from that!" She snaped at herslef and paced again untill she bumbed the rock again. She aimed another swipe at it but miss judged the distance with blurry eyes and missed, the fource she put behind it knocked her off her paws. Laying on the ground she glared at the boulder then sighed.' I'm acting like a stupid idiot.....Dad had his reason... guess i can't blame him.... ' Getting up, not bothering to shake out her fur she left the cave. Her paw hurt from when she hit the rock and limped abit. She didnt know why but it striked her a rather funny and she laughed loudly. " I fought a rock and the rock won." She purred in aumsement and ended up laughing most of the way home about how she fought a non liveing object and it won.

[OOC]{ }  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:46 am
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

Laying there on the roof, Otto couldn't help but think about the situation at hand. He knew that there was no way they can avoid another one...nor will he appease the damn opponents. "So much for peace; there is always a problem at hand..." He sighs as he was lost in thought.......

Everything around the area was dim and wet; the place lacked sunlight and of course, safety. Africa used to be a lovely place until poachers came along. Otonashi was only a good few months old when he lived in Japan, always having to wait for his brother to get prey. He remembers opening his eyes for the first time to see only him; and nothing but him. When asking for parents, Kami only said: 'their gone'. And it was in a tone that Otto knew it was bad and it should not have happened.

Every day Otto waited....and waited....in the damp darkness of a cave until his brother would arrive with food. It was like that every day until poachers came to close and they all had to flee. Otto could remember running through the rain as fast as he can. "KEEP RUNNING! RUN!" Kami's voice can be heard through the cold splashes going through their paws. Their run from poachers was the scariest experience Otto could remember. They had to stop in the middle to take a breath, knowing they were surrounded. Otto lifted his head, tears going down his face as he sees what seemed to me a mechanical float about to take off to swim to sea. "Brother, let's get on there." Kami eyed the same thing Otto did, and he almost wanted to say something before human voices are heard. "OK! Let's go now. Hurry!" Kami ordered as the both headed down the wooden steps and get near the boxes that were being lifted onto the mechanical thing. "Hide inside the box, we'll be out of here in no time." He then starts scooting inside a box that was open, followed by Otto as well. The box was big enough and fortunately had places they could hide from human sight until they deemed it safe. Then the door shuts leaving them in the dark.....

"Hey...Otto." Kami had reached the roof to where he found Otto whom seemed to be staring down at Yakushi. Otto perked up immediately and looked at him. "Hideki came back with the news...." "How? The trip should've been days..." Kami sighs: "It looked like Ellinia also sent their messenger to come talk to us. Instead they both found each other and exchanged messages. The emperor wants to meet us tomorrow...JUST us though....you and me." Otto sighs and nods but then he heard laughter which to be of Sonya. "Is that normal?" "I don't know..." They both got up and went downstairs to go meet her at the front door to their house, a little more concerned since she is laughing for strange reasons unknown.

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC:  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces