Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Platinum || Love Story || Devil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:16 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ♯♩♪♫♬♪♩♯ ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Selleneya was soon home and she noticed her mother's car was in the drive way, something she hardly ever saw. Her face quickly brightened and she entered her house. "Mom! I am home!" She said happily, but no response. She placed her things down on the kitchen table as she passed by it, looking around. She soon went to her mother's room and found her laying in bed. "Mom, are you alright?" Still no answer. Selleneya rolled her eyes and left the room. Her mother was always asleep if she was home early, either that or she was being ignored, no matter though. She went upstairs to her room and pulled out her cell phone, just as she did she got a text. "Yeah, home just fine. My mom was home for once, but I think she is sleeping -.- Lame. It was cool I met you though!" She texted him back.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: - - - 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:42 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cheren started getting undressed so he could put his pajamas on. He could hear his cell vibrate against the wood computer desk. Cheren walked over and picked it up. "Thats good. I got trampled by a wild beast as I stepped through the door. I felt like a gazelle against a Lion." Cheren text back, putting a little smiley at the end.

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:51 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya inhaled slowly and pulled the hair thing out of her hair and unbraided her hair. It was about shoulder length and rather choppy and layered, but definitely fit her. She was changing her clothes into pajamas and she heard her cell phone chime. She moved to it and read the text. She giggled softly. "Awe. Did you feel helpless? xD" She texted back and couldn't help but smile.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Cheren grabbed his phone and jumpe into bed, where his dog came and curled up next to him. His phone vibrated in his hand, so he quickly checked. Cheren could help but laugh before replying. "I don't know, do Gizelles feel helpless?" Cheren messaged before setting his phone back down and cuddling up into his pile of big blankets.

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:15 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya climbed into her bed and hugged her stuffed bear close to her as she waited for a reply. Once hearing the beep she checked it and then chuckled. "Well... I suppose so. Gizelles just have to run like crazy and hope for the best! Others just get caught, simply hoping it would be quick. xD JK!" She sent then she stretched her legs before slipping under the covers.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Cheren put his phone on the charger end, as it rang. "Running? Heh. The only thing I'll be running from is The Sandman here in a minute." Cheren messaged back with a little smiley xD. After, he started a new message. "Well, thats about it for me tonight, I need to get some sleep. Talk to you later ^.^ (*_*) ZZz"

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

When she got the text she scoffed and blurted out laughing. She shook her head slightly and was about to respond, but she got a text from him saying he needed to get sleep. "Alright! Talk to you later. ^.^" She texted back then she plugged her charger into the phone then she sat up. She wasn't exactly tired now. She reached up, running fingers through her hair. She set an alarm for school then got up and did her normal thing for a bit before going to bed for the night.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Cheren got up early in the morning, pulling himself out of bed with all his willpower. After getting ready for school, eating breakfast, taking a shower, etc, Cheren left out the door, merrily on his way. Cheren got to the end of the street, where he stopped and pulled out his phone. "Hey, of your up and ready, we should walk togethor. I'm at the end of my street." Cheren sent Selleneya and he waited.

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:43 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya was up that morning at five and she inhaled as she got herself out of bed. She showered, got dressed, and braided her hair like normal. She was heading out of her house when she got a text, she pulled out her phone and read it, smiling. "Sure! On my way!" She sent back then she jogged towards his street, soon enough, she was there. She waved to him, panting softly. "Hey!" She said breathlessly. She had on a backpack this time around instead of carrying things in her arms.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items