Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:58 pm
"Yeah, yeah," Yuri muttered flippantly, then rose to his feet. He wobbled a bit as he tried to get his bearings, then walked into the other room where Ray and her Pokemon were. The man pausing to blink at the Servine.

"Man I thought I was just dreaming about giant candy snakes last night."

He then went and got that glass of water and took the aspirin from Ray. Downing the pills quickly as he chugged the water, feeling as if he hadn't drank in days.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:09 pm
Double Stripe jerked his head up at the man's comment, glancing down at himself a couple of times before blinking at Yuri again, rolling his serpent eyes at him.

Ray on the other hand let out a laugh. "Yeah. This is my partner, Double Stripe. Double Stripe." Ray looked at the Serperior with a grin. "Double Stripe, this is baby face."

The grass type let out a hiss of a snicker, turning gleeful green eyes back on the boy.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:45 pm
After downing the glass of water, Yuri blinked once with a face that definitely said he'd seen better days.

"Baby face, huh? That's cute, Butch."

Hey if she was gonna come up with nicknames for him, he was going to return the favor.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:02 pm
Ray let out a snort of laughter at what he had called her. "Oh really? at least what I call you is actually true."
She winked at him jokingly, still grinning.

Once she had finished mixing up Yuri's drink she handed the mug to him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:08 pm
"Oh come. On." Yuri groaned with disbelief as he took the mug from Ray. "Can't believe you're actually gonna deny that." He then took a sip of the coffee from the mug. He wasn't a huge fan of coffee, but he didn't hate it either. Thus he liked to have it sweetened up.

"Thanks."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:50 pm
"What? I'm girly as s**t!" She snorted with a grin, but put a hand on her hip before turning to make her way back over to the table, looping an arm around Double Stripe's neck and half dragging the massive snake along with her.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:03 pm
Yuri sputtered as he nearly choked on his coffee. "Yeah right! I might as well be a pink Pidgey."

As Ray dragged her snake off towards the table, Yuri decided to follow as he was getting tired of standing. His head still felt like it could explode any minute, still waiting for that aspirin to kick in. Thus he fell unceremoniously into one of the chairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:10 pm
Ray just chuckled at his comment, sliding over a plate of what looked like breakfast rolls and jam. But not before snatching one off of the plate for herself.
"Eat something, I get them fresh in the mornings."

Ripping off half of it, she handed it out to Double Stripe, who ate it from her, while she bit down on her own half.
"Do you remember last night at all?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:23 pm
At Ray's prompting, Yuri took one of the rolls and pulled it open to spread some jam on it. He then popped one of the halves into his mouth and chewed.

He stared vacantly for a few moments as he thought about Ray's question. Man... what did happen last night.

"It's kinda fuzzy, but its hard to forget that horrible drink. Burned like hell."

Yeah, never again. He must have been drunk off his a** last night.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 pm
"It was just a ridiculous mixture, I can handle hot, but that was just gross!" She stuck her tongue out, remembering the gross drink.

"Well, it did its job, it got you pretty damn drunk. Told me about some stuff that happened with you and your friends... Luke and Dove?"
She set an eye on him, watching him closely for a reaction in his face.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 pm
"Yeah?" Yuri said as he tilted his head to the side, thoughtfully looking out a nearby window.

He rolled his shoulders in a shrug and popped the other half a roll into his mouth, rubbing his fingers together to get the crumbs off.

Guess that drink made him a bit of a blabber mouth. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:41 pm
"Trying to drink that kind of experience away, if I had a guess." She watched him for a few seconds more. "I can tell you now, its not the best excuse to be drinking like that. Though really, I can't exactly blame you."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:55 pm
"Yeah well, now I can say I've done it," Yuri said with a small smirk. Trying to be somewhat snarky in the face of uncomfortable emotions.

Despite all the drinking he did last night, the thoughts and feelings were still there. Not that he expected them to go away, but well.. at least it had been a distraction.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 pm
"That you can." She agreed, keeping his eyes on him, even as Double Stripe shifted away from her arm, and pulled himself back up to his full height.
"Do you need to talk about it though? or need help finding a different less harmful way of dealing with what happened to you the last couple of nights?"

She didn't have the usual joking tone in her voice, oddly enough she sounded calm, she serious, like this wasn't somthing she wasn't going to joke around about.
While at the same time, she remained casual, and passive, not forcing him into talking. If this was something he wanted to deal with on his one. then go for it kid.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:37 pm
Yuri laughed lightly, putting on a smile and looking back at Ray once he realized her concern over him.

"Wow, didn't think I'd ever hear you so serious."

With that he finished off his coffee and rose from the table, waving a hand dismissively as he did so.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about it. Trust me, I don't plan on doing -that- again."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff